Punishment

Love Game

“Please sunbae I promise this wont happen again” Somin constantly kept on bowing and pleading for forgiveness

“How can I believe that you’ll be true to your words this time? I cant tolerate any kind of indiscipline on my set no matter who it is!” Lee Dong Sun said coldly and turned away.

“Director please reconsider” Somin sniffed,tears welling up in her eyes. “I’ll not disappoint you again promise”

Lee Dong Sun turned to face her. Somin had her head hung,her hair fell forward hiding the teardrops escaping her eyes but anyone could guess she was crying. By now their argument had drawn everyone’s attention. Everyone was looking at them. Lee Dong Sun noticed it as well he turned to the people who have stopped their work and were looking at them and shouted,” You all want to get fired too? Get back to work!”

As soon as they heard his warning everyone immediately went back to their work. Somin understood there was no use persisting—she has lost her first job, she wont be able to meet her Hyunjoong. Tears fell rapidly as she waited with her head hung waiting for Lee Dong Sun’s final dismissal.

“You see those chairs there?” Lee Dong Sun said

Somin looked up at him in confusion with watery eyes.

“There!” Lee Dong Sun irritatingly pointed to the chairs stacked in the corner of the studio.

Somin shifted her gaze to where he was pointing and nodded.

“The actors are going to be here in half an hour and they,unlike you, are very punctual. If you don’t wish to get fired prepare the set up for my briefing with them”

Somin was confused. She was assigned the job of an assistant director,not some spotboy!

“But I am… how can I..?” Somin was rendered speechless by Lee Dong Sun’s request.

“I know you were appointed as the assistant director but since you didn’t act like one you have to do the job of a spotboy till I’m assured of your sincerity and hardwork. You either set up or leave right now!” Lee Dong Sun stated sternly

“NO! I’ll do it!” Somin instantly agreed.

“Good. Three set-ups then. Each set-up should have 2 chairs 1table and one fan like those over there” Lee Dong Sun said and poited to some long standing iron fans placed at the corner.They seemed very heavy. Somin looked at them, doubt and fear prominent on her face.

“Can’t do it?” Lee Dong Sun smirked seeing her fearful face. “Fine! The door’s that way”

“NO! I can do it” Somin replied instantly—she wont give up,she cant give up!

Lee Dong Sun narrowed his eyes and raised an eyebrow.

“Get going then! “

Somin looked disgruntled.

“Think it’s unfair? You are lucky I gave you a second chance cause even my spotboys have a better sense of time than you! Palli! The actors will be coming in half an hour. I want everything ready by then!” Lee Dong Sun ordered.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Done with Chapter 4!

Sorry to keep you guys waiting! Went shopping with my sister-in-law ^_^ and we all know what happens when a girl goes shopping ;)

But here it is! What do you think of Lee Dong Sun?

Do ventilate ur views. Your Comments are always appreciated.

Thanks to everyone who commented and subscribed!!!!

Love you all I'll try to update one more chapter today if i can