Being Bold...

Love Game

 

“Hold on…” Hyunjoong breathed as they were making out on Somin’s bed.

“Wha-What?” Somin looked up at him in confusion

“Maybe we shouldn’t do this…” Hyunjoong sighed “We should wait till our wedding night and make it special”

“Hyunjoong…if you’re worried that I don’t want this you’re wrong” Somin said

“oh I know you want it” Hyunjoong smirked.Somin rolled her eyes and hit his arm. “but I know you don’t want it now” Hyunjoong pointed out “Tell me honestly…now or wedding  night?”

Somin bit her lip and finally sighed “Wedding night…”

“I feared so” Hyunjoong said getting up “You have to wait junior” he smirked looking down at the little bump in his pants.

“Hey hey why are you getting up?” Somin suddenly grabbed his arm “I am not letting you go anywhere tonight! Granny’s orders…” Somin stealthily got up and sat across Hyunjoong’s lap “and you see I am a very obedient granddaughter..”she said and knotted her fingers in his hair as she pulled him in for another liplock session. “besides…I love the ”

“Wow! Arent you a surprise package! When did you get so bold?” he chuckled and dived in for another kiss

“The night has just begun…wait there is much more in store!” Somin grinned “That reminds me…” Somin wrapped her arms around Hyunjoong’s neck. “I hear men have fantasies right? You know things or situations that they wanna be in… “

“Oooh someone did their homework” Hyunjoong chuckled as he pecked on Somin’s lips.

“Sure did…” Somin smiled ily “so what’s my jagiya’s fantasy?”

“Hmm…you really wanna know?”

“Mmmhmm:Somin rubbed their noses together

“Well..”Hyunjoong began “I dunno if you’ve seen it. It happens alot in English movies…the heroine after they have comes out wearing the hero’s shirt…just the hero’s shirt.” Hyunjoong paused to emphasize

“You find that y?” Somin crept closer and whispered

“Tremendously!” Hyunjoong’s voice trembled as Somin’s breath tickled him . He removed her hair from her shoulder and kissed her milky white skin. “Tell me your fantasy?”

“Hmm…” Somin thought “ I really loved it when you tore open your shirt during ‘Please be nice to me’ performances”

“Really?” Hyunjoong said,amused “When do you like it? When the girl tore it or I did?”

“Yaa! Don’t remind me! Hated it when the girl did it!” Somin hit his chest “Everytime I see her do it I felt like I just wanna smash the screen!”

“Oh easy there wild kitty!” Hyunjoong chuckled as Somin snarled at him. “Its funny you know…”

“What is?”

“I like seeing the girl wear just my shirt and you don’t like the shirt on me!” Hyunjoong laughed “its kinda the perfect setup!”

“Well then…” Somin leaned closer “How about we fulfill each other’s fantasies tonight?” she said tugging at his collar

--------------------------

Hyunjoong was roaming around, shirtless , in Somin’s room while she changed in the bathroom.

“You know you could have changed here only…wouldn’t have made any difference” Hyunjoong said mischievously

“Nope the surprise element wouldn’t have been there!” Somin cried

Hyunjoong chuckled and went back to navigating her room. It was the first time he was spending so much time in her room. He looked carefully at her things,they were all like a window to her heart. Somin was fairly simple—a simple girl who didn’t want much from her life and was happy and content with what she had.

“Jagiya…”

Hyunjoong turned around to find Somin leaning on the bathroom door wearing just his white shirt. Her exposed milky white legs and messy brown  hair just made her look even more beautiful and not to mention incredibly y.

“Oh why did I suggest to wait till the wedding night? Why do I have to be so nice?” Hyunjoong cried timidly,it was getting really impossible for him to control himself.

Somin smiled and grabbed the helm of his jeans “I regret it too” she said and planted a gentle but passionate kiss on Hyunjoong’s lips “Say what..for the wedding night let’s keep the same dress code”

“Ah-ah” Hyunjoong shook his lips “We’ll be following no-clothes policy then.” He chuckled and pecked on his lips “and let me warn you its not going to be wedding night but wedding nights.One night wont be enough for me”

“Oh ottoke!” Somin gasped

“You better brace yourself wifey!” Hyunjoong laughed  and kissed her again

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The repeated ringing of the phone was the only sound in the entire house. The call finally went to the answering machine when none picked up

‘Hello this is Heo Youngsaeng. I cannot take your call right now. Please leave a message’

Youngsaeng’s recorded voice echoed throughout the house as he lay still on the floor,hugging himself. Hwangbo’s news totally broke him—he pretended to be strong but in the solitude of his own home he couldnt pretend anymore and so he broke down—broke down and cried till there was no more tears left in him. Youngsaeng didn’t know if he’ll ever get up;whether anything will ever be strong enough to get him up on his feet again. But something did—someone’s voice did.

“Youngsaeng. It’s me. Hwangbo”

Youngsaeng struggled onto his feet in disbelief at the sound. He ran to the telephone and picked up the receiver in a total daze

“Hwang-Hwangbo?” Youngsaeng cried


---------------------------------------------------------

Since I have been hibernating for quite awhile now i decided i will not make you guys wait longer for another chapter. So here it is. Looks like our Hyunjoong and Somin are doing it the right way but having abit of fun while they r at it too