Beating the rumour

Love Game

As he drove back to his apartment, Hyunjoong thought about what Somin said. The 5 of them had come over to his place twice and once at Kyujong’s but those were very much private. They haven’t made a single public appearance together after he moved out. They were supposed to come for his BreakDown showcase but JungMin got the flu and Hyungjun had a family emergency so it was just Youngsaeng and Kyu.Though the fans were elated to see the three of them he read on the net that they wished all 5 of them came.

When he entered his apartment Siwon got up and took off his coat.

“Hyung you hungry? Should I make you some ramen?”

“No need” Hyunjoong waved--he had an important thing to do.He took out his phone and then looked at the clock—it was 1 in the morning. It was late but he still called up.

“Yabuseyo?” A yawning voice came from the other end

“Dong Sun-nim its me Hyunjoong”

“Oh! Hyunjoong-ah! What’s wrong? You dropped Somin safely na?”

“De I did. Don’t worry”

“Okay…so why did you call?”

“I’m sorry to disturb you but when is the drama going on air?”

“ummm…Today is Tuesday right? It’ll air next Wednesday”

“Will there be a public screening?”

“Yes. I finalized that today. “

“Oh okay. Thank you. Sorry to disturb you”

“Aaah it’s okay”

Hyunjooong hung up. He thought for a while and then dialed again.

“Yabuseyo?” a tired soft voice came from the other end

“Hey Kyu. It’s me Hyunjoong”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Gosh! That’s tragic!” Granny said after Somin narrated the entire controversy “Hyunjoong is really a brave kid! Risking his own career  like that for his brothers then listening to people blaming him when he actually should be praised….seriously!”

“Mmm…I felt so sad for him” Somin said thoughtfully “he cried as he told me”

“He did?” granny raised her eyebrows in surprise. Somin nodded

“I think he likes you”

“Yah! Granny! How can you think of those things now?” Somin said but there was a hint of a shy smile. The possibility had hit her as well. She blushed but brushed it off as it was a selfish thought

“Men don’t just show their tears to anyone child…..he has strong feelings for you! Chukhae!” granny winked and threw 2 thumbs up.

“Cut it out granny….I am going to bed” Somin went to her room smiling shyly.

As she laid on her bed she remembered the time they spent together and slowly dozed off.