The Press Conference-I

Love Game

The hall room was filled with white cloth wrapped chairs lined up to form two distinct columns with 10 rows each. Reporters dressed in clean formals sat in each of them. Their anxiety and anticipation could be instantly felt by anyone who set foot in the room; some were re-setting their already well-styled hair, some were tapping their feet on the ground or their pens against their pads, some were checking their camera equipments so they are ready to take the perfect shot when the time arrives while others just waited with bated breaths.

A podium stood at the end of the room. On it spread a long table with 7 white satin wrapped chairs lined on one side of it while a bouquet adorned the other side. 

"Oh here they come" a reporter cried and soon the rest of them were rushing towardsthe podium to cath the perfect shot of the line of gentlemen that entered the room. Camera flushes and shouts from the reporters filled the room as the men stood to pose.

"I think we should settle down now" Dong Sun announced eyeing the reporters. The journalists didnt seem satisfied but the authority in his voice forced them to return to their seats.

Dong Sun along with SS501 members took their seats and faced the group of anxious reporters

"We have gathered here today to discuss a very important issue" Dong Sun announced "We felt it would be better if you all heard the truth straight from the horse's mouth rather than build up some random story on the basis of some rumour, like you always do" Dong Sun taunted "I would like Hyunjoong to take it from here"

"Thank you Dong Sun-nim...but if they want to hear the story from the horse's mouth" Hyunjoong paused and turned to the serious audience infront of him before looking sideways "Wouldnt it be better if Jungmin narrated?" he winked

The whole room burst out laughing at Hyunjoong's wit

"Ani ani I maybe the horse but you're the leader so go on" Jungmin waved

"Okay then" Hyunjoong chuckled and cleared his throat. The room fell silent again "In June 2010 when we migrated to different management companies there were rumours,speculations that SS501 has disbanded. And you all" Hyunjoong pointed to the audience "did nothing but add fuel to the fire. All of us repeatedly kept on telling we have not disbanded, I for one went on national television and announced 'SS501 has not disbanded' but yet the rumours just wouldnt die. However I think we have silenced all the crtics and speculators yesterday at the concert"

"One concert and album doesnt change anything" a tall glass-eyed reporter cried "Fact remains you all are under different companies even now and as long as that prevails there's no assurity you can work together as a group"

"That bastard" Jungmin gritted his teeth. Hyungjun held his hand to calm him

"SS501 works together and independently! " Hyunjoong announced raising his fist in the air,a few gasps from the audience could be heard. Hyunjoong realaxed and continued "which brings me to the first big announcement of today. We, SS501, has opened our own production house '5S Productions'. We will continue our group activities under 5S Productions while carrying on our sollo activities under our different management companies....we cant just abandon them who looked after us when DSP betrayed us."

Hyunjoong's last line caused a stir in the audience.

"What do you mean DSP betrayed you?" the  reporters started asking

Hyunjoong closed his eyes and exhaled. The moment of truth was here, he cant crumble now he needs to stay strong.

"Hyung.."

Hyunjoong opened his eyes to find Kyu,Hyungjun,Jungmin,Youngsaeng looking at him. They nodded in assurance "fighting!"

Hyunjoong's phone vibrated in his hand. He opened to find a message from Somin

"Yeobo Fighting! ;) ;-* "-SOMIN

Hyunjoong smiled at the message and looked at his brothers and nodded back. All his fears were wiped away--he was not scared anymore

"4years ago when we went on a hiatus it was not intentional.....it was forced. Today we are going to finally unveil all the dirty works of DSP" Hyunjoong announced