'Cause I can see you no more'

Love Game

Youngsaeng was happy to finally arrive in Korea—he could finally meet Hwangbo! He couldn’t wait. He quickly got into his car and dropping his manager with the lugguage at dorm he drove to hwangbo’s apartment. He rang the bell many times but none was answering. He was growing very restless when someone called out to him from behind

“Are you looking for Hwangbo-sshi?”

Thankfully Youngsaeng had forgotten to remove his mouth mask  and sunglasses from the airport, so he turned to the aged lady who called out to him “De” he nodded,changing his voice to avoid being recognized.

“Oh…but she’s out of station son” hwangbo’s aged neighbour informed

“Out of station?” Youngsaeng shrieked,not able to controll his surprise. 

“De…she left  2days back.” The lady said and went inside her apartment

“2 days back? But we talked 2 days back!”Youngsaeng thought “She said she was going for some programme”

“is everything okay son?” the ahjumma said looking at Youngsaeng’s confused expression.

“De..”Youngsaeng mumbled.”Did she say anything when she’ll come back?”

“Ani…” the ahjumma shook her head and went into her apartment.

“Where did she go? Why didn’t she tell me?” all these questions swirled in Youngsaeng’s head. He tried calling her but again there was no response. Not knowing what to do, he got back in his car and drove to Hyunjoong’s studio.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hwangbo stood frozen before Jungmin. “H-Hi” she somehow managed to say

“Hi! What are you doing here?” Jungmin asked

“I-I am..” Hwangbo gulped.”I’m on a holiday”

“Really? Holiday?” Jungmin squinted his eyes. Jungmin’s instincts smelled something fishy. He etched towards her but just then Seungyeon arrived.

“Oppa! We’re getting late!” she cried tugging his hand forcefully.

Jungmin forgot he had her with him and it was his turn to be nervous. He looked back at Seungyeon before turning to Hwangbo. His fear was more than evident from his expression.”She’s Seungyeon from KARA. I think you know her”

“Yes I do” Hwaqngbo’s face stiffened quite contrary to what Jungmin expected “KARA from DSP right?” she forwarded her hand to greet Seungyeon.

“De” Seungyeon replied. She understood from Jungmin’s expression that her appearance wasn’t timely but she didn’t really care. She,for some reason,felt highly irritated staring from the distance while Jungmin talked to Hwangbo.

“How’s your president doing?” Hwangbo asked

“Good..I guess” Seungyeon said.The question seemed very odd to her and when she turned to Jungmin she was happy to find that he shared the same expression.

“Umm…well we need to get going now.” Jungmin quickly bid farewell to Hwangbo and headed back to the airport doors. He really didn’t want to hang around till Hwangbo started asking question about why he and Seungyeon were together.

Hwangbo on the other hand had other things on her mind. Why was an artist under DSP suddenly with Jungmin when their CEO is plotting against SS501? The question troubled her. Was Seungyeon a spy of some kind? Is there any trouble coming?

She took out her old cellphone from her bag. The phone was switched off. She twisted and turned the phone in her hand while fighting her indecisions. Finally she sighed and kept away her phone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“YAH! What are you doing here?” Hyunjoong yelled as he saw Youngsaeng enter the studio. “I told you to rest!”

“Shut up” Youngsaeng sighed in irritation as he dumped himself onto the couch.

Hyunjoong swung back his chair to where Youngsaeng was. “Is everything alright? The event didn’t go well?”

“Ani. Nothing like that. Mianhe…I am just abit tired”

“I told you to take some rest!”

“Aaargh! I get it! I get it! I just…didn’t wanna be alone that’s why I came over. Sorry I am leaving” Youngsaeng stood up to leave

“Saengie…where are you going?” Hyunjoong rushed to him. Youngsaeng didn’t look at him; he was really pissed off. “Mianhe…come,let’s hear the tracks so far”.Youngsaeng protested abit but then agreed. “Do you want something to drink? I am going to get some soju”

“Ofcourse” Youngsaeng readily nodded.