Jihoo is leaving....

Love Game

Somin forcibly shook Jessica’s hand and cried “Unnie what is all this about Jihoo leaving?”

Jessica was still too dazed to answer but thankfully Dong Sun recovered. He took Somin to face him.

“I’m going to do a new drama. But it will be shot in Australia and since I am very busy here I cant take care of the things there. So Jihoo asked if he could assist me. I wanted both of you to work on it. But I couldn’t send off both of you since I needed someone here. Moreover someone had to go there as soon as possible cause some legal issues have cropped up. So when Jihoo requested I readily agreed. He’ll be leaving for Australia tomorrow.”

Somin felt her world crashing “Jihoo is leaving tomorrow?” –that’s all she could think of!

Dong Sun and Jessica stared at her worriedly. Jessica went upto her and placed her hand on her shoulder

“Somin? You okay?” she asked

Somin wasn’t listening. She turned around but found Jihoo wasn’t with her anymore. She ran leaving Jessica and Dong Sun behind. She ran towards the changing rooms and finally found Jihoo in Haera’s.

“YAH! YOON JIHOO!” she yelled at him—Jihoo turned around

“Wha-what happened?” he asked innocently  with big eyes

“ What happened?” Somin charged upto and pulled him up from the chair holding his collar “You are leaving for Australia without even bothering to tell me and you’re asking what’s wrong!!!!” Somin shouted,fury burning in her eyes which transformed into tears as Jihoo looked at her intently. Somin,not wanting to show him her tears,released his collar and turned away.

“Hey now” Jihoo lovingly placed a hand on her shoulder but she shook it off. “Hey c’mon I’m just helping Dong Sun-nim plus it’s a great opportunity and I get to go to a new country altogether! I couldn’t miss out on such a great oportunity”

“But why didn’t you tell me?” Somin sniffed

“Things happened so fast I didn’t get the chance!” Jihoo explained. Somin still had her back facing him so jihoo firmly held her shoulders and turned her around to make her face him. But Somin still refused to look at him as she continued to stare at the ground.

“Hey c’mon now….I am really sorry.” Jihoo said and tilted his head so he could see her eyes “aren’t you gonna congratulate your friend?”

Somin looked up at him “I am still angry at you but I’m happy for you too. Chukhae!” Somin cried and embraced him.Jihoo held her and caressed her hair inhaling her scent

“I’m gonna miss you” Somin said softly

“Me too” Jihoo smiled. “Let’s go now or else Dong Sun-nim will scold us again. I don’t want to be scolded on my last day!”

“Kure. Khaja!” Somin grabbed his arm and pulled him but Jihoo didn’t move “You go I’ll be there in a moment”

Somin nodded and left.When she disappeared Jihoo turned around and held the dressing table and hung his head.

“You love her don’t you?”

Jihoo’s head shot up and he flipped around.Jessica was standing at the door looking at him intently.

“Ani Jessica you’ve got it wrong. We’re just friends”

“Don’t give me the ‘just friends’ crap Jihoo!” Jessica went upto him with narrowed eyes. “you love her! It’s evident from your eyes!” Jessica said confidently

Jihoo understood there was no use pretending. Eventhough he tried time and again to deny it, to run away from it, the truth remains—he has fallen in love with Somin. He turned away and sighed heavily

“If you love her why are you leaving? Why?” Jessica asked him fervently

“Cause she can never be happy with me. She loves Hyunjoong. None can replace him in her heart—he’s the only one who can make her happy” Jihoo said,his pain evident in his voice “moreover I’m Haera’s brother. Haera has hurt her a lot she will make sure she carries it on if she’s with me. So after a lot of thinking I decided it would be better if I left”

“Jihoo-ah” Jessica said,a teardrop rolled down her eyes when she heard about Jihoo’s helpless situation

“it’s okay Jessica. Sometimes things are just not meant to be. Somin and I…we’re not meant for each other. Hyunjoong is her destiny”

“And what about you?”

Jihoo didn’t answer for a moment. But then he smiled and said “Don’t worry I’ll have her memories. The time we spent together,though they were brief, it’s enough to last a lifetime”

--------------------------------------------------------------

Aigooo! i feel so sad for Jihoo :'(

Felt like crying when i was writing this.

What do you guys think?