FINALLY!

Love Game

Haera looked at them with fury and tears in her eyes as Somin and Hyunjoong stood frozen infront of her. Jihoo was standing behind her looking at the pair as well—but his expression was somewhat lifeless. Somin stealthily glanced at Hyunjoong--his face looked utterly terrified.

Haera exhaled heavily and stormed off into her changing room.Hyunjoong looked at Somin momentarily and then hurriedly followed her. But she refused to open the door. He kept on banging and then turned around to Jihoo.

“Help me” he asked him pleadingly

Jihoo looked at him and the sighed “Leave her alone for a while”

Somin had enough. This was their second kiss but seeing Hyunjoong run after Haera like this made her heart squeal out in pain—she ran away from there.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Is the briefing done Somin-sshi?” Dong Sun asked as he saw Somin come out.

“De” Somin replied looking down

“This early?” Dong Sun wrinkled his eyebrows in confusion.Then he noticed Somin’s red face and her teary eyes “Is everything alright?”

“Yes don’t worry” Somin took the hair that fell forward hiding her teary face and brushed it back. Dong Sun saw a strong confident Somin who was very different from her usual fragile self. He cupped her face and beamed at her. His sister is stronger than before now—he didn’t need to worry about her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hyunjoong followed jihoo’s advise and decided to talk to haera after the shoot. He rehersed his lines and went on set.He searched the floor and soon his eyes found Somin. She looked very busy in her work—checking the lights,monitor and camera,making sure everything was set right.Finally Somin’s eyes met his and Hyunjoong smiled at her. But Somin instantly turned away as if she didn’t notice him. Hyunjoong was perplexed. He then remembered somin running away when he was persuading Haera to open the door

“Aish” Hyunjoong closed his eyes and sighed.

When the setup was all ready Haera and Hyunjoong were called. Haera came out of her changing room.Though she had make up on her eyes gave her away—it was evident from them that she had been crying.Somin felt a mixture of emotions—guilt,anger,frustration. She finally shook her head to get rid of her restlessness and focused on her work.

The scene was a very romantic one—where  Shawn(Hyunjoong’s character) proposed Misaki(Haera’s character) and even had a kiss which was the ending cliffhanger for the episode

The scene went well and soon it was time for the kiss. Dong Sun reviewed the shots before the kiss and everyone waited for his cue to proceed to the next scene.

“I know it wasn’t your fault” Haera whispered.Hyunjoong turned to her.

“What?”

“The kiss. I know it wasn’t you. She forced herself on you”

Hyunjoong opened his mouth but Haera pressed her finger on his lips. “No need to explain sweety. Losers like Somin always want to steal other’s things. I know she’s my friend but that doesn’t change what she is” Haera rolled her eyes and threw a disgusted look at Somin. He turned back to Hyunjoong,”But…however…you’ve hurt me!” she mock-punched Hyunjoong.Then suddenly she grabbed his hand and crept closer-her s pressed against his forearm as she brought her clips closer to his ears “You better make it upto me” she whispered ily

Hyunjoong cleared his throat and nodded nervously.

Finally Dong Sun took up the microphone and said,”Okay Shawn Misaki this is it! Shawn the girl you love is standing right infront of you! Look at her”

Hyunjoong looked at Haera. Hyunjoong felt an unknown anxiety and restlessness within him.

“You’ve waited for her all your life” Dong Sun continued “Waited to take her in your arms,waited to embrace her,waited to kiss those lips of her….and finally it was here…the moment is here…TAKE HER!”

Hyunjoong slowly bend down to kiss Haera.He was breathing heavily out of nervousness. Yes, Haera was his girlfriend but they hardly shared a passionate kiss and that made him very anxious.Finally his lips were on hers and he pressed slightly.Haera on the other hand wanted to take this opportunity to make him totally forget about Somin so he hungrily nibbled on his lips. Hyunjoong was taken aback by her sudden aggressive approach. A kiss was something men enjoyed…it is supposed to initiate arousal in them and if not that atleast a craving for more. But Hyunjoong was feeling none instead he slowly drew back and left Haera’s lips trembling for more.

“Okay good!” dong Sun cried. Unlike what Hyunjoong feared the shot came out great.Hyunjoong felt relieved as he reviewed it on the monitor along with Haera and Dong Sun.

“Good job” Dong Sun patted Hyunjoong’s shoulder and got up “PACKUP!” he cried and the entire entire crew started to disperse. As Dong Sun left Haera suddenly shifted closer to hyunjoong.

“That was great wasn’t it?” she smirked

Hyunjoong didn’t know what to say—he was embarrassed and not to mention confused.

“Too bad we couldn’t make it last longer” Haera wound her arm around his and whispered “we can continue in the car”

“I-I gotta pack my things.” Hyunjoong suddenly said getting up “You get you things ready too. Will meet you at the parking lot”

“Oooo…impatient are we?” Haera smirked “I like that. I’ll be ready in a jiffy” she pecked on his lips and ran to his changing room.

Hyunjoong closed his eyes and opened them. When he was about to head towards his changing room he noticed Somin standing in the corner looking at him. He took a step towards her but she walked away.

“AISH!” Hyunjoong threw fists in the air in frustration.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jihoo was packing his things when Dong Sun called him from behind

“Ah Dong Sun-nim , Jessica ” Jihoo turned

“Jihoo-ah…I have given it a lot of thinking” Dong Sun tried to explain but couldn’t so Jessica took over “Look Jihoo it’s a huge responsibility are you sure you can handle it on your own and don’t want Somin?”

“I am sure I can do it…they question is if you all have enough confidence in me”

“We do” Dong Sun assured “you’ve helped out here single handedly in Somin’s absence so I’m confident about you….fine I guess I’ll take this gamble. You’re in!”

“Kamsamhida Dong Sun-nim” Jihoo cried out happily and shook his hands. Jessica smiled at him.

“Best of luck” Dong sun and Jessica left

Jihoo let out a big sigh of relief. As he looked down the Valentine script caught his attention. He took it up and looked at it thoughtfully

*FlashBack*

“Somin what if we…” Jihoo turned to Somin but found her sleeping on the desk with hanging open. Jihoo couldn’t control himself from chuckling.When he somehow stopped laughing he looked intently at Somin’s innocent face. She looked adorably cute and beautiful. A strand of hair fell on her face and stuck to her wet lips. Jihoo caught it with his finger and slid it behind her ears. The movement stirred Somin and she opened her eyes to find Jihoo leaning on her. Jihoo got nervous seeing her half opened eyes.

“Yah! Get up! We have to finish the script” he shook her and moved away nervously

Somin got up and wiped away the drool from her lips. They went back to their work

*End of Flashback*

Jihoo sighed and took his bag and went out. As he got out he noticed Somin coming out as well. They both saw each other and smiled.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hyunjoong was lost in his thoughts juggling between Haera and Somin in his mind when two hands seductively slid around his waist. He turned hurriedly and found Haera beaming at him.

“Ah Haera” he looked at her nervously

“Sssh” Haera put her finger on his lips and leaned closer “You know….the parking lot is empty now” her hands slid down to his chest tracing abstract patterns along its way “Don’t you think we should take the advantage of that?”

“Umm…Hae-Haera I-I..”

But Haera wasn’t listening to him.Her one hand traced his facial features while the other drew along his torso. Hyunjoong stood frozen—he didn’t know what to do!

Suddenly sound of laughter interrupted them. They both turned to find Jihoo entering the parking lot with Somin.As soon as Jihoo and Somin noticed them Haera retreated her hands and Hyunjoong straightened himself.Somin’s face was struck with grief.

“Seriously get a room you two!” Jihoo chuckled and pulled Somin with him towards his bike. He understood Somin didn’t want to be there.They both climbed onto his bike and he drove away as quickly as he could. Hyunjoong watched them drive away.Finally when they were out of sight he said “Let’s get you home” he didn’t even look at Haera and just moved over to the driver’s side.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Umm…Somin” Jihoo said trying to divert her. He knew she was heartbroken from what she saw at the parking lot especially after what happened in the morning

“De?” Somin said in a low tone

“You know life’s very short….we don’t what will happen tomorrow right?”

“Kureso?” Somin replied in confusion. She had no idea where he was going with this

“ So I was just wondering is the date still on?” Jihoo smiled mischieviously

“Aish! Jerk!”Somin hit his back

“Yah! I’m driving!” Jihoo teased “So are we going? You see it’s my dream to go out on a date with the great Jung Somin” He tilted his head back alittle and said,”Please don’t disappoint me”

“Well if you’re such a big fan of the great Jung Somin I guess you should also know that she never backs away from her word. If she said she’ll go she will”

“Woohoo! Great! Let’s go!!!!” Jihoo shouted and accelerated his bike

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hyunjoong parked his car before Haera’s house.

“Should we continue where we left off?” Haera said leaning closer to Hyunjoong.

“Hae—“ Hyunjoong tried to protest but Haera silenced him with her kisses. Haera aggressively progressed as her hands caressed along his chest and went down to his pants.She was about to undo them when Hyunjoong caught her hand and pulled away from the kiss

“Haera stop” he said firmly

“What’s wrong baby? I want you now” Haera leaned in again but Hyunjoong held her shoulders and pushed her back.

“What’s the matter?” Haera asked angrily

“I can’t do this!”

“Do what?”

“I-I cant…be with you” Hyunjoong finally managed to say

Haera’s eyes got big “Why?”

“I-I cant be with you…cause…. I am in love with Somin” Hyunjoong said

-------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone! Ah finally AFF is back up!

God I missed you guys and was dying to continue the story too....but couldnt since i was very busy plus there was prob wid AFF

But all is resolved now! Here's a long update for all of you!

Finally our dummy KHJ understood what his heart wants! about time eh?

Do leave by your comments GFs...they inspire me!

Love you!

Goodnight!