THE PREMIERE-Part IX-Rescue Mission

Love Game

Hyunjoong stood on the stage,shivering while the crowd looked on with bated breath. He couldnt say anything...he closed his eyes tightly--he has never felt this helpless in his entire life! He opened his his eyes and pursed his lips, scanning the crowd nervously.

"I wanted to ask..." he exhaled "You will all support me forever right?" he exhaled

The crowd gave a huge shout crying "DE" while Hyunjoong prayed "Somin...my love...please be safe"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Darn it!" Jungmin punched hard into the wall "I feel so useless!" he leaned into the nearby table

Everyone was in despair backstage.

"Me too!" Kyu ran his hand through his hair. "Cant we do ANYTHING?"

"They have Somin..." Dong Sun sighed "if we try anything they will harm her"

"No this can't happen" Hyung Jun shook his head "The chairman has played us enough! For all these years he has toyed with us!" He knelt before Jungmin "Are we gonna let him play us again, hyung? Can't we do anything?"

Jungmin rubbed his head sympathetically "Let's hope Youngsaeng find them soon and free Somin"

"But cant we atleast break the connection...it will be alittle useful if they didnt control us totally like puppets!" Hyungjun rose, looking at everyone

"They will figure out soon but..it will buy us some time" Kyu rose up too.

"Right. Robin and Luke can you fix it?" Dong Sun called for the stage technicians

Robin and Luke nodded in unison

"Wait!" jungmin rose up suddenly "If they have ears they will have their eyes too"

"What?" everyone looked at him

"He must have hidden a camera somewhere to monitor the stage" Jungmin explained "Maybe here as well to monitor us"

"I dont think there's anything for the backstage except for your mics" Jessica said "otherwise he would have done something when we were planning"

"We had turned off our mics" Kyu said, in relief

"So as of now, the only connection is the cameras on stage and Hyunjoong's mic" Jungmin deduced "we need to create a commotion when youngsaeng reaches the godown..Robin!"

"De!" Robin responded immediately

"Is there anyway you can cut off all signals to all the devices?" Jungmin asked

"Yes...but why would you do that?"

"Yea what are you thinking Jungmin?" Dong Sun looked at him inquisitively

"Dong Sunnim we don't have time to search for the camera and cutting off all signals will shutdown their entire system and they will get nervous and confused. This confusion will benefit Youngsaeng and others to rescue Somin" Jungmin explained

"That might work" Dong Sun approved "Robin! Work on this and tell us when you're ready"

"De Dong Sun-nim" Robin cried

"Kyu call up Youngsaeng and inquire about their position" Jungmin instructed "We have to cut off the signals when they are about to enter the godown"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jihooo drove in silence, his teary eyes fixed on the road. Somin-his precious Somin-was in danger! Memories of her flashed infront of his eyes-her cute smile, her wavy brown hair, her pink lips.How can such an innocent soul be in such grave danger??? But she was and it was all because she fell in love with Hyunjoong. Why does his love have to suffer because of that filthy Hyunjoong! Jihoo clutched onto the steering wheel tightly and clenched his teeth.

"Is Somin oppa's girlfriend?" Jandi asked timidly. Jihoo looked at her fiercely and Jandi turned quiet jihoo took a screeching right turn and his mobile resting on the desk above the speed indicators swung in the opposite direction and fell on the carfloor. 

"Careful! YOU!" Jandi cried as she picked up the phone and accidently clicked a button displaying Somin's picture on Jihoo's mobile screen

"Is that her?" she inquired holding up Jihoo's phone.

Jihoo's eyes glittered with tears as his eyes laid on Somin's picture. He took that picture when they went out to that restaurant. She was so happy and cheery that day and he was happy to see her too until she did her stance with the mushroom ravioli. Oh he could give up everything to have those happy days back? The Somin,he loved was now being tortured in some deserted godown for no fault of hers. His blood boiled in fury and helplessness. he grasped the phone away from Jandi and put it in his pocket "Shut up and let me drive" he yelled at Jandi "i dunno why Youngsaeng wanted you around...you're nothing but trouble" hehit the steering wheel in anguish

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"I should have told Hyunjoong" Youngsaeng mumbled "None of this would have happened!"

"Dont blame yourself" Hwangbo whispered

"But I am to be blamed! Poor Somin! I put her in this position"

"So fix it by rescuing her! Stop blaming yourself! It will bring no good" Hwangbo cried sternly

Youngsaeng turned quiet.

--------------------------------------------

Jihoo slowed down the car. The waves were crashing to the shore which had many old warehouses built on them.Jihoo called up Youngsaeng "Where are you?"

Youngsaeng: "I am 2 blocks away from you behind the green werehouse. Can you see anyone?"

Jihoo: "I see two guards guarding the gates...wait!"

Youngsaeng: "What?"

Jihoo: "Woobin just came out. He's instructing the guards just as we speak. Somin's here, Youngsaeng! She's here!"

Youngsaeng: "That's great! Lemme tell the others"

Jihoo: "Why? If that gets to know he will kill Somin! You will not call them. We can just fight them and rescue Somin--"

Youngsaeng: "Jihoo! they are worried about her too! They need to know! Every minute is like death for Hyunjoong right now--"

Jihoo: " that Hyunjoong! He's the reason why Somin is in this right now!"

Youngsaeng realized he was getting another call from Kyu. "Jihoo! I need to tell them..Just wait--"

"I am done waiting! Somin's in danger. I need to get her out of there as soon as possible" Jihoo cried and hung up

Youngsaeng heard the vivid sound of car doors open and close just before the call ended. "!" he cried

"What happened?" Hwangbo asked in despair. But before he could answer Kyu's call came again and he picked up

Kyu: "Hyung where are you guys?"

YS:"We have reached the godown. The security seems rigid. Jihoo saw Woobin come out once to instruct the guards so they are definitely keeping Somin here"

Kyu:"Ah that's a relief!"

YS:"Yes but Jihoo has just gone wild and is now entering the godown like an angry bull"

KYU:"What?! No he cant! Can you put him on?"

YS: "Wait"

Youngsaeng  dialled up Jihoo and joined the calls

Jihoo: "What?"

YS: "Kyu! Jihoo's on the line"

Kyu:"Jihoo I know how you feel but you're impulse will bring us more trouble!"

Jihoo:"Oh shut up! The reason why she's in this mess is because of your ing leader"

Jungmin asked Kyu to put the call on speaker

Jungmin:"Jihoo..you don't know the chairman...he's a crazy person! He can do anything! We have to plan this out carefully"

Jihoo: "You sit and plan..I can take them out!"

Youngsaeng: "And what if you cant? What if because of you rash actions they do something to Somin? Will you be able to live with that burden?"

Jihoo was silent

Jungmin looked around and picked up the phone and walked alittle away from others.

Jungmin:"I understand how you feel...I know you love her. I loved her too. Hyunjoong loves her way more Jihoo,believe it or not! You dont know him so you cant understand...so please listen to us...we wont do anything that will harm Somin. We want her back too"

Jihoo:(deep sigh) "Okay what do we do now?"

Jungmin let out a sigh of relief and returned back to the others

Jungmin: "We need a commotion. They have intervened our mics and probably they have a camera on stage monitoring Hyunjoong. Robin and Luke will disrupt all signals breaking all connections they have with us. This will create a confusion which you guys have to utilize"

YS:"That sounds good. Jihoo get back to the car. When they cancel the signals you enter from front..I'll go in through the back"

Jihoo:"Kure"

Jihoo ran back to the car. Jandi gets shocked by his hurried entry but she doesnt speak and Jihoo ignores her.

"All set Robin?" Dong Sun cried

"Whenever you say chief!" Robin nodded

Jungmin:" We are ready Youngsaeng Jihoo"

YS:" I am ready."

Jihoo:"Ready"

Jungmin:"Okay then! 1....2....3...and off!"

The lights of the stage went off. Hyunjoong ran backstage hurriedly "What happened?" he gasped

"What the just happened?" the chairman rose up as their monitors filled with noise. Woobin rushed to check the wires and slammed the monitors to bring it to life. "check the sound s!" he ordered. Two men  rushed to the speaker controls.

Just then a white car screeched into the godown with the two gate guards on top of it. They hurled onto the floor bleeding as the car came to a screeching halt.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know I know I am suuuuuuuuuuper late. But I really didnt feel like writing and though I felt abit annoyed leaving the story dangling at such a crucial point, I wanted to write when I felt good. I just didnt wanna write to just finish it. I dont blame you if you guys have stopped following this story. I deserve it for making evry1 wait this long. But good news...this epic is coming to a close soon so i would request you guys to just bear with me alil more. Thank you...waiting anxiously for your comments like always <3