Pain...

Love Game

Haera’s POV:

I entered my room and closed the door behind me. As I stood there I closed my eyes--Somin’s heartbroken face when she ran out of the ballroom, flashed before my eyes.My eyes  flew open.Somin must be thinking I am a witch who stole her man from her. I closed my eyes again as I remembered the day we all went out for the first time. Hyunjoong’s charm,cuteness,simplicity and modesty attracted me from that very day but I stepped back because I knew Somin loved him. I remembered the times when Hyunjoong and Somin talked in whispers to each other. I wanted to hear what he was saying too,wanted to laugh with him like Somin did but I didn’t intervene. I had given you time to make him yours Somin but you couldn’t. He had you but fate brought him to me—this was destiny! We were destined to be together! I know I hurt you today Somin but he isn’t yours!

Author’s POV:

“Somin-ah” granny called out her name softly as she caressed her hair.

Somin opened her eyes slowly and found granny sitting next to her.

“How do you feel dear?” granny asked lovingly

Somin remembered the previous night—how Hyunjoong proposed her,how  Haera betrayed her and accepted his proposal,how they kissed publically. As she remembered each scene the old heart-wrenching pain was back. Somin started crying again. Granny hurriedly got up and went to her side.

“Oh my child! Everything will be alright” Granny her hair as Somin nestled herself in her lap

“I lost my first love granny! I lost him!” Somin said between her sobs

“Don’t worry Somin-ah there must be someone out there waiting for you,who’ll be much better than him—“

“No granny! “ Somin sat up and looked at her granny with teary eyes “Even if there is I wont ever be able to love him whole heartedly cause this” Somin hit her heart “this belongs to Hyunjoong only” Somin burst into tears again and buried herself in her granny’s lap again. “I can never love someone other than Hyunjoong granny. I just cant”

Granny couldn’t see her precious angel like this—it ached her heart.

“I have to do something” Granny determined in her head.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

pretty tired today every1 so i think this will be my last update

Thanks fr all ur lovely comments...you all really make me laugh like anything! Such wild weird imaginations!

Good night for today! :D