Staying for a bit longer

Love Game

“Hey Jessica!” Jihoo lightly shook her shoulder “c’mon I don’t want any sad faces when I leave. Smile!”

Jessica looked into Jihoo’s eyes. He was smiling but even that brilliant,innocent smile of his couldn’t hide the pain of his heart—she couldn’t help but feel sorry for him.

“C’mon let’s go” Jihoo dragged her along with him to the set. When they were out Jihoo left Jessica and went on to do his job.

Somin had been feeling very restless. Though she was happy for Jihoo since the project will boost his career but still she couldn’t control the part of herself which wanted him to stay,REALLY BADLY.With every passing minute her eyes kept on searching for Jihoo. Finally when her impatience was about to push her over the edge she saw Jihoo coming out of the changing rooms with Jessica. Somin’s heart relaxed and fluttered as she saw him however in the next moment when she saw Jessica by his side,she didn’t know why,but she didn’t like it.

Jihoo came upto her and winked,pinching her cheeks,”Hey zombie AD!” he cried enthusiastically

“Hey” Somin replied coldly. Jihoo was alittle taken aback by the coldness but he didn’t say anything

Jessica saw Jihoo pinching Somin’s cheek and felt really sad.

“Hey” someone poked her. Jessica turned to find Dong Sun looking down upon her with a raised eyebrow “Looking at another man?” he joked

“Yah!” Jessica hit his arm and Dong Sun laughed but Jessica turned grim again

“What’s wrong?” dong Sun noticed as he noticed her sad expression

“I feel sorry for Jihoo” Jessica sighed

“Why?” Dong Sun asked in confusion and Jessica told her the entire tale of what Jihoo told her in the changing room. When she finished she said,”He’s leaving because he can’t have Somin. But..”

“But what?”

Jessica bit her lip as she didn’t know how to say this “But I think Somin has feelings for him too. She’s just clouded by her fascination for Hyunjoong to understand properly”

“You really think so? I think we should observe them”

“Hmm sure but there’s hardly anytime! Jihoo is leaving tomorrow Dongie!” Jessica cried

“Well that trip can always be postponed” Dong Sun gave a mischievious look

Jessica’s eyes went big.”Really?”

“Well it won’t be easy….to be honest…” he sighed “cause I really need someone to be there as my representative for the court hearings which are going to start tomorrow. But I really want Jihoo to stay now that I know about his true feelings for Somin”

“I can be your representative!” Jessica suggested enthusiastically

“Dong Sun looked at her doubtfully

“C’mon I know every tiny detail about all your project so I can handle it and anyways the land related case is almost a win-win one”

“Can you handle the court pressure?”

“Ofcourse I can! Infact if you really look at it I can actually be a better representative than Jihoo.”Jessica assured but Dong Sun still seemed doubtful “Dongie c’mon! They need to be together so that they realise their feelings. Since Jihoo was always around Somin never really paid attention to him now when she realized he wont be around she turned restless—don’t ruin it,the timing is perfect” Jessica pleaded

“Okay” Dong Sun nodded and Jessica clapped. “Today we really need to observe them. We know Jihoo loves Somin but what about Somin? Who’s in her heart?”

They both looked at Jihoo and Somin who were both working in setting up the set.

Hyunjoong and the boys arrived at the studio. As soon as he entered his eyes searched for Somin.He finally spotted her fixing the lights and he ran upto her.

“Hey” he said when he reached her. Somin simply nodded. “I need to talk to you”

“I am sorry I’m busy” Somin replied looking away

Hyunjoong narrowed his eyes. “So you’re gonna play hard to get huh?” he thought “Fine have it your way”

Suddenly Hyunjoong shouted “But I really need the briefing again!”

Everyone nearby turned towards them.Somin stopped working on the lights abruptly and turned to him.

“I understand you’re busy Somin-sshi…but I’m not getting certain parts of today’s script”

Dong Sun came upto them hearing the commotion. Somin gulped as he arrived

“What’s the matter?” Dong Sun asked. Jihoo arrived behind him too and was eyeing both Hyunjoong and Somin

“Nothing Dong Sun-nim. The fault is mine…actually there are few portions that I don’t get in today’s script so I was asking for a briefing from cute AD here” he pointed at Somin “But she says she’s busy”

Dong Sun looked at Somin while she ducked her head nervously. “Okay if Somin says she’s occupied you have Jihoo. He can explain it to you”

Jihoo readily stepped forward hearing Dong Sun-nim. “Sure I can” he said

“I’m sure you can” Hyunjoong narrowed his eyes at Jihoo and gave him a fake smile “but I’m more accustomed with Somin-sshi so it’d be better if…” Hyunjoong turned to Dong Sun

“Okay Somin give him the briefing and explain in detail” Dong Sun instructed

Somin nodded sheepishly and hesitantly accompanied Hyunjoong. Hyunjoong tried real hard to suppress his victory grin while Jihoo clenched his fist as he saw both Somin and Hyunjoong going away.

“Umm Jihoo” Dong sun called out—Jihoo unclenched his fist and turned around

“De”

“We are going to have a big Valentine’s Day party so stay back till then”

“But sir Valentine’s Day is day after tomorrow. The hearing starts tomorrow.”

“Jessica will handle the hearings. She knows everything better than you since she has been with me since the beginning of my career so she can handle it. You can join her 2days later. Won’t cause much problem”

“Okay sir whatever you say”

“Good” Dong Sun patted him and left