Chances to recover

Love Game

*Flashback*

“Hi” Youngsaeng hesitated as Hwangbo stood rooted at the door. Youngsaeng thought the entire night and finally realized maybe he has gone abit too far. So instead of sending anyone else he himself went to return Hwangbo’s car and apologize. “May I come in?”

“Who is it?” a voice came from inside. Youngsaeng froze as Shin Bongsun appeared from inside.”Who—“ Bong Sun gave Youngsaeng a deathly glare as soon as she recognized Youngsaeng “YAH! What are you doing here?! Get out! What do you reckless guys think huh? First Hyunjoong breaks her heart and then you accuse her and now what are you here for? Insult her further?”

“I came to return your car keys” Youngsaeng said timidly looking down.

“Well thank you very much and sorry for the bother!” Bongsun snatched away the keys from Youngsaeng and went across Hwangbo who was still standing quietly holding the edge of the door “Sorry if my friend caused you trouble…I’m sure your band has a busy schedule you wont be disturbed again” Bong sun said and shut the door on Youngsaeng’s face

*flashback*

-----

“You really don’t have to remind me of my mistake! I am well aware of it” Hwangbo hissed. 

“Well why didn’t you say anything when BongSun-nim was cursing me?” Youngsaeng shrugged his shoulders “I might have said something harsh but at the end of it all, I saved you”

“I know and I repeatedly have thanked you for it…as for Bongsun…well she’s very impulsive…you know that…I apologized for her behavior as well….how long are you going to hold me for it?” Hwangbo justified

“As long as this is fun” Youngsaeng smirked and drank. Hwangbo heaved a sigh “well sorry again for the billionth time” she said and drank, giving in

Youngsaeng watched her and then suddenly crept closer “You do know right,that whatever I said that night was out of my fear and desperation?”

Hwangbo froze at the sudden proximity,the beer burned in ,but she wasn’t able to gulp it down.

-----------------

“Somin!” Jessica called out

“De” Somin walked upto her

“Dong Sun called you in his cabin…Costume issues I think…” Jessica said

“Okay I’ll go” Somin nodded and proceeded to Dong Sun’s cabin. She knocked and peeped inside. Dong Sun wasn’t there but she froze when she saw Jihoo sitting before his desk,his sad eyes fixed on her.  For a moment they just looked at each other. The memories of that grieving night flashed infront of Somin’s eyes. Jihoo’s cry had echoed in her ear for all these days—she wanted to talk to him and now it seemed, she finally got her chance. “Jihoo-ah..” Somin took a step towards him but that seemed to break the connection between them as Jihoo swung his chair around and now his back faced her.Somin took another step and call out to him again when Dong Sun entered. He saw the two of them facing away from each other and immediately understoos the situation. He knew about their situation and had been keeping them way but he also believed they needed to clear the air as all the confusion happened in the first place because they werent expressive enough. Hence both he and Jessica decided to put them together in a situation.

“Okay both of you are here…good…sit” Dong Sun signalled Somin to take the seat beside Jihoo and went across to his chair. Somin walked hesitantly towards the seat and sat down,her eyes watching Jihoo the whole time who remained absolutely expressionless.

Dong Sun observed them stealthily. “Kureso…the reason why I called you two is…” he flipped through the piles of paper and desk nd then picked up a fat file from his drawer and placed it before Jihoo and Somin. “Haera and Hyunjoong’s costumes for the event still hasn’t been decided….so I m giving you responsibility….mind you the costumes should co-ordinate with the lighting and setting of the stage…and…” he thought for a while “Hyunjoong was talking about a surprise event…what are we going to do about that?”

“Umm…I think we should leave it on him” Somin said

“But…Somin…he needs to tell me…”Dong Sun said abit irritated. Somin bit her lip nervously. “Fine its on him…then…let him do whatever he wants in that segment” Dong Sun grumpily flipped open the file and took out a list. “These are our list of clothing sponsers. Make sure Hyunjoong and Haera wear one costume of each”

“De” Jihoo nodded and took the list

“Okay you two can leave” Dong Sun said

Jihoo and Somin nodded and got up to leave

“Umm…Dong Sun-nim…” Jihoo suddenly said

“De?” Dong sun looked up

“The password of the Xerox machine is 123 right?”

“Yes but why?”

“Nothing have to Xerox this” he said casually waving the list of sponsers

“Why would you Xerox it?” Dong Sun said sternly crossing his arms

“To give one to her” Jihoo pointed to Somin without looking at her

“You’d do no such thing…” Dong Sun got up “ you two are going to the sponsers and choose clothes together” he said and left the cabin

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey everyone! I know i havent posted much....but is it just me or AFF has become very lazy....I know i havent been posting but none of my own subscribed stories havent had any updates recently too...wonder what's going on?

Well this is another chapter...dunno whn and how this ff is going to end... my bf freaks out evrytime i tell him no of chaps. He goes-"who the hell has the tenacity to read 155 chaps!" But he isnt a hyunmin shipper...infact he isnt a kpoper at all...so he wnt understand our mania rite gfs?

But even then thanks to all my readers who have been so patient and have been diligently following this fanfiction