The proposal...

Love Game

Somin rushed to a lonely corner and cried. She held her chest as the pain has become utterly unbearable for her.She hugged herself trying to feel the warmth of Hyunjoong who had held her just a while ago,she rubbed her arm where Hyunjoong held her tightly when Jungmin approached her. She couldn’t breathe it felt as if the pain was going to the life out of her.

Someone saw her again—it was the same person who saw her tears fall in the dark backstage. The person took a step towards Somin but then retreated. Somin didn’t notice as she finally got a hold of herself and wiped her tears away.

The screening was a huge success. The MC asked  Hyunjoong about the comeback of SS501 when he said—

“Everyone of us kept on saying in various interviews ‘SS501 has not disbanded’ but the rumours kept on growing. I saw fans fighting with each other and it really made me sad and not just me Youngsaeng,Jungmin,Hyungjun,Kyujong—we all were saddened by it. But we thought there was no way we can stop this so we just waited till all of our schedules cleared out. Now that takes time we had to wait and we expected our fans to wait…but we could also understand that they were slowly losing hope. But then someone told me that we can assure our fans without getting an album out. That person actually gave me this idea and when I explained it to my brothers they all readily agreed. I can’t tell you when we are having a comeback,cause honestly we ourselves don’t know that. But what I can say that we are still together we 5 brothers are still united as one”

Dong Sun had arranged for a private after party and the cast and crew now went there—Hyunjoong and the rest SS501 were also there.

“I think hyung really likes Somin don’t you?” Hyungjun whispered as they saw Hyunjoong constantly kept on talking to Somin from time to time and even giving her eye signals when they are not together.

“Yea…I think so too” Kyujong nodded

“Ottoke! I had a crush on her!” Jungmin sighed as he held his face with his hand gloomily

The three boys laughed at Jungmin.

“What’s the joke?” Hyunjoong  joined them”did our horsey eat too many carrots?” he brushed Jungmin’s hair teasing him

“Yah!” Jungmin moved his head away,annoyingly

“Hey I have got to tell you guys something….” Hyunjoong said straightening his posture. ”I think I’ve found the one for me”

“We understood that” the four boys smirked

“You did?”

“Ofcourse they way you constantly hunt for opportunities to look at her,talk to her even a layman can guess”

“Aiiish ! Shincha? Man are my actions that obvious?” Hyunjoong brushed his hair in embarrassment

The boys laughed.

“I’m thinking of proposing her at this party infront of everyone. What do you think?”

“That’s great!” Kyujong exclaimed

“You should absolutely do it hyung!” Hyungjun added

 “But…what if she rejects me?” Hyunjoong asked sheepishly

“Oh please hyung! YOU ARE KIM HYUNJOONG! No girl will reject you!” jungmin assured

“De Hyung! Just be upfront and tell her your feelings!” Youngsaeng advised

“Okay I will!” Hyunjoong felt more confident after talking to his dongsaengs. He went up to the little stage where the DJ was playing and took the mike.

Everyone turned when the music stopped. Hyunjoong got nervous,he was really not good at making speeches.He cleared his throat and spoke—

“Everyone I have something to say. Shooting the drama has been a very special experience for me. I’ve said this previously as well in my ‘penalty concert’ but today I’m going to tell you the reason. During the shoot I’ve not only made a very precious friend” Hyunjoong looked momentarily at Somin and then continued “ but also met the one for me.” Everyone gasped in surprise.Jessica’s mouth hung open. Somin  held her chest—the pain was back again. “I never believed in love at first sight until I met her. When I first saw her my world turned upside down.It was like everything that made me who I am,my entire existence,disconnected from me the second I saw her.Her smile sliced apart all the lines that held me to my life.But I was not left drifting….a new string held me,the string the connected me to her, Yoon Haera”

The SS501 members were shocked and so was Dong Sun and Jessica. They all thought Somin was the one.

Hyunjoong’s eyes located Haera from the crowd and slowly everyone followed his gaze and looked at her. A spotlight fell on Haera while another followed Hyunjoong as he got down from the platform and reached her.

“I love you, Yoon Haera” Hyunjoong said

Haera looked awestruck.She didn’t know what to do or say. She looked around nervously. Her eyes fixed on Somin when she located her.Somin had both her hands cupped over her heart,shielding it as she looked at her in anticipation. Haera closed her eyes and shook her head lightly

“She’ll reject him….I knew it! I’m her best friend.She wont betray—“

“I love you too” Haera replied