Kicks, Smacks and Fury

Love Game

Hyunjoong sulked throughout the entire journey. Haera tried to make some conversation but he was in no mood for talking. He drove at top speed keeping the van almost on its toes as it followed his car and whenever it got alittle he’d call up Jungmin and cry “Yah! BUCK UP!”

When he reached the studio. He quickly drew away the key and stepped out of the car. He generally goes over to open Haera’s door but he didn’t do it today. Finally Haera unbuckled herself and when she was about to get down he saw Jihoo just lying in the backseat—he hadn’t moved an inch.

“Hey get down already” Haera asked his broher

“Get down for what? To get more beating? Her granny smacked the hell outta me and now Dong Sun-nim will kick the hell outta my career”

“Well she might have not told Dong Sun-nim”

“Yea right! After seeing her granny’s reaction I’m more than confident I’ll be fired today! Thanks to my sweet sister!”

Haera hung her head

“Well there’s nothing I can do now….let’s get this over with as soon as possible” Jihoo sighed and got down--Haera followed.

Hyunjoong was standing at the studio entrance,arms crossed and tapping his feet in impatience

Finally the van arrived and the boys came out one by one.Jungmin got down last and after he did he held out his hand like a Prince Charming. Hyunjoong saw as he took Somin’s milky hand in his and helped her get down—the two looked like a couple straight out of a fairytale. Hyunjoong fumed and he charged towards them like a mad bull.If he really had horns he’d have surely picked up Jungmin with them and flung him in the air.

“WHAT TOOK YOU GUYS SO LONG?” he shouted

“Woah! Cool it hyung!” Jungmin chuckled

Hyunjoong exhaled heavily and then caught Somin’s hand and pulled her into the studio leaving the boys,dumbfounded

As soon as Jihoo entered the studio Dong Sun called out “Yah Jihoo! Meet me in my cabin palli”

“De” Jihoo nodded sheepishly. He went to his sister’s changing room and kept his things. When he was about to leave Haera entered.

“Ah! Go in go in, you have to excuse me for a while as I have to go and kiss my career goodbye” Jihoo  snapped at his sister and stormed out.

“Yah Hyunjoong-ah” Somin rebuked when she finally managed to free her wrist from Hyunjoong’s firm grip

Her scolding brought Hyunjoong to his senses. He looked at Somin’s hands as she rubbed them—they had turned red.

“What am I doing????” Hyunjoong shouted in his head and closed his eyes. “I didn’t want you to be late” he said in a low tone and dashed to his changing room--he had no other excuse to give her.