SS501 Comeback...

Love Game

DING DONG

“Ah hyung” Youngsaeng smiled as he saw Hyunjoong and waved him in. Hyunjoong sat on the couch while Youngsaeng brought a beer bottle from the kitchen.

Hyunjoong smilingly took his bottle and gulped “So what is it that you wanted to talk about?”

 Youngsaeng bit his lower lip nervously and then sighed “Hyung…we should start working on our comeback album”

Hyunjoong tilted his bottle to take another sip but froze at youngsaeng’s words.

“I know you’re the leader” youngsaeng stuttered nervously,looking away “ and you should be deciding on all this…but I just think…”

Suddenly he felt Hyunjoong’s hand thump his back. The sudden contact made him jump and he turned to Hyunjoong

“Youngsaeng-ah..”Hyunjoong said looking at him intently. His voice sounded serious and scary—Youngsaeng feared he crossed his line and that Hyunjoong has taken it negatively. Hyunjoong let out a sigh and then turned his gaze back to Youngsaeng “tell me honestly youngsaeng-ah…have I ever enforced my leadership on any of you?”

The question surprised Youngsaeng. Yes! Hyunjoong did take his statement negatively but in the negative way Youngsaeng thought

“I agree I am the leader but it’s just a title given to me because I was the eldest. I have never taken advantage of that title…and now…”

“Mianhe hyung…I didn’t mean it that way…..I know you want our comeback…everyone of us does…but since it’s a group activity and you’re the leader you have to take the initiative…which you haven’t done yet”

“Because I thought you guys were not ready yet…”

“Did you ask us?” Youngsaeng asked raising an eyebrow. Hyunjoong fell silent. “see this is your one and only flaw…you don’t communicate! You expect us all to just know what in that head of yours” Youngsaeng teased flicking Hyunjoong’s forehead

“Aaargh! Arasso arasso!” Hyunjoong exclaimed rubbing his forehead “But how can we do it now?Kyu’s in the army…Jungmin’s in Japan”

“That surely is a problem…but how about we make a digital single?”

“Digital single?”

“The album will have 5 songs of each of our choice and one new song which will be sung by us. Since it’s just one song we all can manage I think”

“Jungmin…we can call him but what about Kyu?” Hyunjoong asked curiously, he was really liking Youngsaeng’s idea.

“Kyu will be coming during the New year’s. he has got two week holiday….so if we tell him I think he’ll be more than willing to contribute….honestly hyung…we all have gone through hard time when we went solo but I think none of our hardships could match that of Kyu’s. He suffered the most”

“Ara..” Hyunjoong sighed. He knew after what happened Kyu blamed himself for the pause in SS501’s future. But after almost two years he sensed theu might be able to be together as SS501. The possibility sent fluttering butterflies in his stomach. But as soon as he started to feel a daunting question popped up in his head.

Youngsaeng noticed his leader’s smile fade “What’s wrong hyung?”

“What about production?”Hyunjoong stated his worry gloomily. This was another aspect of worry and a reason why their comeback was doubtful. They needed a production house. All of their production houses would be more than glad to support their group activities but choosing one of them would indicate  that the member under that banner is of more priority and that was not something they wanted—they wanted to be treated equally.

Just when Hyunjoong had given hope,an idea struck Youngsaeng “Hyung!” he suddenly cried. Hyunjoong turned to look at him

“What if we produce it ourselves?”

“What? Ourselves?”

“Yes! It’s just one album. I think we are all financially well off now and hence we can contribute on the album’s expense…so why don’t we start a new production house which will only produce our albums. It’ll be OUR production house producing OUR albums” Youngsaeng’s eyes glinted with excitement as explained his solution to Hyunjoong

“That’s brilliant Youngsaeng!”Hyunjoong was totally stumped by Youngsaeng’s idea “that way we’ll all be treated equally and it’ll give us much more freedon as well!”

Youngsaeng beamed at him

“Oh Youngsaeng-ah youre a genius!” Hyunjoong was so overjoyed he embraced Youngsaeng in a tight hug and kissed him!

“Aigoo hyung! Control yourself!” Youngsaeng managed to say while Hyunjoong tightened his grip on him

“I can’t…SS501 will be officially back and I’m going to marry Somin! I’m so happy! I think I’m gonna go crazy!” Hyunjoong cried but after a moment he suddenly released Youngsaeng “Nothing will go wrong na?” He asked Youngsaeng

Youngsaeng shook his head in assurance.As Leader embraced him again Youngsaeng said to himself “Don’t worry hyung…We are doing this to set everything right once and for all. Nothing will go wrong. I wont let it”