Jawdropping Extravaganza!

Love Game

Somin seemed to be rooted to her spot and her jaw fell to the floor as she kept on looking at Hyunjoong.

“Hey Somin palli!” Haera’s head popped up from behind Hyunjoong which brought Somin out of her daze.

“Yea I-i-I’m coming” Somin stammered and quickly shut the door. She pressed her burning red cheek. She just couldn’t believe her dreamman was outside to pick her up.Then she looked down and she realized she was wearing her Hello Kitty pajamas.

“Aiiish! He saw me like this!!!” Somin hit her head.”He must think I’m a kid!” Somin whined. But then an idea hit her.She looked up at the clock.It was 6:15 Dong Sun had asked her to report at 7—it was not too late. She rushed to her room. The clothes that came in from the laundry were kept on the table beside her bed. She searched them till she found that red and black striped dress she wore on her first day of shooting. She took it out and grinned to herself.

“Gosh! She’s taking so long!” Haera complained as she kept on looking at her watch.

“Hmm. But it’s 6:30 we still have time” Hyunjoong assured

“What time? We are supposed to report by 7:30”

“She needs to report by 7 since she’s the AD so you shouldn’t complain much” Hyunjoong said politely

“But then why—“

“Sorry to keep you waiting”

Haera and Hyunjoong turned to see Somin locking the front door,her back facing them. When she turned Hyunjoong was left awestruck.She was wearing the same dress she wore on her first day and she was looking stunning! Hyunjoong didn’t notice when his jaw fell until Somin came forward and holding it up,she shut it.

“Looks like we’re having too many ‘jaw-dropping’ moments this morning” Hyunjoong chuckled in embarrassment which made Somin blush.

“You’re looking very beautiful AD” Hyunjoong beamed. Somin bowed slightly and mouthed ‘kumawo’

“You’re looking very pretty Somin. But get in palli! Else we’ll be late” Haera said,she was sitting in the front passenger seat right next to Hyunjoong so Somin quickly sat in backseat. Although she was sad she couldn’t sit next to Hyunjoong but she was delighted to see Hyunjoong react just the way she wanted him.When she saw him fix the rear view mirror to put it in an angle where they can both see each other she smiled to herself.

“Mind sharing the joke Mini?” Hyunjoong asked as he saw her smiling from the rearview mirror

“Its Somin and that’s strike three Hyunjoong!” Somin smirked. The dress and Hyunjoong’s reaction gave her an extraordinary confidence boost.

“Ooooo! I guess I get a penalty now don’t I?” Hyunjoong pouted

“Obviously!” Somin said raising her chin

“What is it then?” Hyunjoong raised an eyebrow

“Wait and watch…” Somin winked