Impact of Rule number #1

Love Game

Hyunjoong returned to his apartment after dropping the Yoon siblings. He was abit ill at ease.He kept on thinking how every time he went to Somin she meglected him—it disturbed him.

“Hyung dinner’s ready” Siwon called out from the kitchen but Hyunjoong didn’t respond. Siwon came out from the kitchen to find Hyunjoong siiting on the couch, lost deep in thought.

“Hyung dinner’s ready” Siwon repeated going near him.Still no response

“HYUNG!” Siwon shook his shoulder and that brought Hyunjoong out of his daze

“Yah! What?” Hyunjoong snapped rudely. Siwon was abit taken aback. Hyunjoong ,no matter how difficult times have been, was never rude to him

“Umm….dinner’s ready” Siwon said lowly

“So what can I do? I’m not hungry!” Hyunjoong threw away Siwon’s hand from his shoulder and went to the bathroom,loudly banging the door behind him.

Hyunjoong took a cold shower. As the cold water fell on him his fury and frustration sublimed.

“Maybe she was really busy…afterall she was away for a week.” He thought as calmness dawned upon him.  “She’s your best friend Hyunjoong-ah why would she ignore you!”he ran his fingers through his drenched hair as the shower cooled him further. He put off the shower and looked at his reflection in the mirror as he dried himself “Pabo Hyunjoong!” he hit his head lightly and finally got out.

When he came out he saw Siwon picking up the food and putting it in the fridge with a hurt face. Hyunjoong remembered his rude behavior towards him a while ago. To be honest he also didn’t understand what gotten intohim.He has been in many crisis but never had he shouted at anyone. Why now? Just cause somin ignored him abit? That wasnt even a good enough reason!

“Seriously what's wrong with me?” he thought. He straightened himself and approached Siwon

“What are you doing hyung?” he asked hesitantly tightly gripping one of the chairs to channelize his nervousness.

“Putting away dinner” Siwon replied coldly. Hyunjoong understood he was really mad—he had the right to be.

“Arent you going to eat?”

“Don’t worry. You harsh words made me full”

“h-Hyung…Jisohmhida…I dunno what got into me…I just…mianhe hyung” Siwon turned to find Hyunjoong looking at him with pleading eyes. His apology seemed sincere.

“Kure I’ll forgive you on one condition”

“Anything!” Hyunjoong replied instantly leaning forward over the table

“Tell me what’s disturbing you”

Hyunjoong leaned away. How could he make Siwon understand his problem when he himself couldn’t understand it.

“So?” Siwon asked raising an eyebrow

“I’ll try but I don’t know if I’d be able to make you understand”

“Just tell me the problem…..leave the understanding job to me”

“Kure”

“Should we talk over dinner or are you still not hungry?”

“I’m starving hyung!” both of them chuckled.

They had dinner while hyunjoong tried to explain his agitation towards Somin’s behavior. Hyunjoong was talking much more than eating

“I really dunno hyung! I am generally the oblivious one. My close friends--Jaejoong,the boys—they are generally the ones getting angry at me for not calling them or responding to their texts or calls. But with Somin…I feel the tables have turned now” Hyunjoong was about to finally put in a spoonful but he dropped it and looked at his food thoughtfully. “You might be thinking I’m going nuts right?” Hyunjoong looked up at Siwon and chuckled

Siwon,on the other hand, was watching Hyunjoong closel--observing his every move. He hadn’t seen his hyung like this before. He was different…there was a fiery glint of anxiety in his eyes which he saw only when tried to bring out some great music. He hasn’t seen this glint because of a person--this was the first time!

“Yah hyung!” Hyunjoong snapped his fingers infront of Siwon’s eyes to bring him out of his daze. “You really think I’m a lunatic right?”

“Ani.”

“So?”

“I dunno Hyunjoong…..i need to observe some more” Siwon said thoughtfully.

“I told you....it’s difficult to explain”

“Mmm” they hungrily plunged into their food.

“So how’s Haera?” Siwon asked suddenly

“Who?” Hyunjoong was busy eating his food but suddenly he found Siwon wasnt eating anymore. When he looked up he found Siwon staring at him blankly. Hyunjoong thought abit as what Siwon’s last question was. When he remembered,” Aaa-aah Yoon Haera!” he stammered,he couldn’t believe he didnt catch his girlfriend’s name “Oh she-she’s fine”

“Watch it Hyunjoong-ah! Forgetting your girl's name? A mistake like that can get you into a lot of trouble!” Siwon mocked as he took a sip of wine from his glass

“Ottoke? This food is so tasty! It makes me forget the whole world” Hyunjoong chuckled and nervously gulped his entire glass of wine in one go “Can I get a refill?” he stretched out his glass.

“You say the food is so delicious that it made you forget Haera’s name yet you hardly touched it while expressing your anguish due to Somin’s ignorance." Siwon thought as he poured Hyunjoong some more wine "Seriously hyung what the hell is going on inside that heart of yours”

---------------------------------

ottoke!!!! i think i'm getting the writer's block! I really hope i recover soon!!!