Goodbye Jihoo

Love Game

Jihoo’s POV:

I got down from the taxi and loaded my lugguage into the trolley. I paid the cab driver and watched as he drove away. My eyes went on the crowd that surrounded me. Wherever my eyes went I saw people gathering and sharing kisses and hugs as they bid their loved ones farewell making a promise to meet again. Everyone has someone….everyone except me. I am standing here alone..none there to bid me farewell—not my sister,not the girl I love…none. This is how it’s going to be I guess…better get used to it. My mind tries hard not to think but this stupid heart of mine who inspite of everything still hoped that she would come.

“You brought this upon yourself lil guy” I patted my chest and turned to enter the gates into the airport lounge

“JIHOO!”

Did I just hear….nah…it cant be her…pabo Jihoo now you are even hearing things?Get a hang of yourself!

I shook to clear my head and took a step forward…but I heard it again.

“JIHOO!”

I turned and I couldn’t believe my eyes. Somin was rushing towards me battling the heavy airport crowd. She’s here? Somin is here? This cant be real!

“Hey!” she breathed when she finally reached me. I was too overwhelmed to response—She’s here!

“Wha-what are you doing here?” I stuttered

“What do you mean ‘what are you doing here’? I came to see you off pabo!” Somin hit my head lightly

My happiness broke all bounds as my heart took several summersaults. I don’t what came upon me but I just picked her up and went round in a circle carrying her. I finally put her down but still didn’t let go as I pulled her close for a tight embrace. She’s here…for me!

As I embraced her I partially buried my face in her silky brown hair and inhaled her intoxicating smell.  After I had my fill I opened my eyes  and leaned back.

“I can’t tell you how happy I am to see you…I wasn’t relly expecting you” I chuckled

“I couldn’t let you go off to Australia without properly saying goodbye…but yeah I did have problems getting here but I was determined” Somin giggled

“How did you get here?”

“Oh Hyunjoong drove me” Somin said and pointed to a black car parked at some distance. My smile vanished as I saw Hyunjoong’s blurry face through the tinted glass window.Reality struck me hard—Somin’s heart belongs to him and not me!

“Oh…”

“Well you take care of yourself and don’t let kangaroos eat you” Somin joked. I managed to smile.

“You take care as well.” I cupped her face “I’ll really miss you” I said truthfully as I brushed my thumb over her cheekbones “Love you. Bye”

“I’ll miss you too.Bye” as she place her hand over mine and pressed it gently

I turned and proceeded to the lounge

Well atleast she came….

----------------------------------

Hey GFs! well Jihoo is gone sadly.....i feel very sad :'(

here's a video i made of Jihoo and Jandi i made a while ago so you guys wanna see this too...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epz0h-WUQpw