THE PREMIERE- Part I

Love Game

"Noona...how are you going home?" Hyunjoong asked when he saw Hwangbo waiting at the door of the auditorium.

"Umm...my manager will be coming soon enough" Hwangbo replied

"Kure..." hyunjoong nodded and started looking around

"Looking for Somin?" Hwangbo inquired

"Huh?" Hyunjoong glanced back at Hwangbo and then nodded shyly. "I dunno where she vanished...havent seen her in a while"

"Oh...shincha??? Wait i'll go check in the ladies' room...maybe she's in there" hwangbo said and went looking for Somin. She checked the restrooms,she was nowhere to be found. She decided she'll check the backstage dressing rooms when suddenly she bumped strongly into someone.

"YAH~ Watch where you're going?!" Woobin snapped

Hwangbo grabbed her shoulder as it ached from the collision. "Jisohmida--"she glanced up slowly to meet his eyes when an uncanny sense of familiariaty ushered in her.

Woobin also froze when he saw Hwangbo. He remembered seeing her at one of Mr. Lee's charity events and feared if she recognized him and rembered his connection to the DSP chairman.

"Who are you--" Hwangbo was just about to finish her question when they both heard Youngsaeng

"What's going on here?" Youngsaeng cried from the other end of the corridor and slowly walked upto them.

As he approached them, Woobin quickly took out his shades. "Ani nothing...ma'm seems to be in a rush and bumped into me" he said in a deeper tone "she's fine now...I'll get going then ma'm" he quickly bowed and left hastily

Hwangbo looked as he swiftly made his way out of the auditorium "Why does it seem like I've seen this guy before....." Hwangbo mused.

"What?" Youngsaeng cried squinting his brows

"Who was that?" hwangbo asked

Youngsaeng, abit taken aback by her unexpected question glanced at the fleeting figure of the man "He is the security head"

"What's his name?"

"I dunno" Youngsaeng turned back to Hwangbo "Why are you interested? Wanna make him your buddy?"

"SHUT UP!" Hwangbo fumed

"Go away!" Youngsaeng cried "Why are you still here? You have checked out Seungyeon right? Then why are you still here?"

"Youngsaeng!!!!"

"Stay away from us! I dont want you--"

"Hey guys!"

Hwangbo and Youngsaeng turned to find Jungmin looking at them inquisitively. Youngsaeng shot Hwangbo a death glare before turning back to Jungmin "Let's go" he said and left dragging a confused Jungmin along with him

Hwangbo hung her head and sighed. When her mind cleared she could hear mild music coming from a distance. She turned to the source of the sound and found light emerging from the last dressing room. She walked over and found the door unlocked and the sound of 'please be nice to me' coming. She peeked in quietly and found Somin back-hugging a manikin.

"What are you doing?" Hwangbo asked in utter bewilderment

Somin jolt back in surprise and brushed back her hair shyly

 Hwangbo trudged into the room studying her expression. "Were you..."Hwangbo couldnt finish the question cause it seemed totally absurd to her.  Somin bit her lip in embarassment,confirming what she was thinking was actually right. Hwangbo couldnt hold back her laughter,she crashed to the floor roaring with laughter.

"YAH! unnie!" Somin grabbed her and pulled her up. "Keep quiet" she placed her hand over but Hwangbo was still shaking from her laughs "This is a surprise! You're gonna ruin it! Keep quiet!"

When finally Hwangbo's laughter died Somin removed her hand. "I am abit too shy....whenever Hyunjoong has tried to become intimate with me I have shuddered away...He never complained....but the disappointment is evident in his eyes...so I..."

"So you wanted to do his co-dancer" Hwangbo curst out into laughter again

"Unnie!"

"Arasso! Arasso!"Hwangbo finally stopped and cupped her face "The surprise will be great. Do well! Fighting!".Somin finally smiled "But your hubby is going crazy looking for you...we shouldnt make him wait any longer...khaja"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hyungjun peeked at the huge crowd from backstage. It was like an ocean of green fireflies.The stadium was housing its maximum number of audience till date.

Hyungjun rushed to the dressing room where the rest of the SSboys were getting ready "Hyung!!!! Such a big crowd showed up! Its like a huge harvest of fireflies!"

"Jongmallo???" Jungmin widened his eyes and Kyu and Youngsaeng looked up anticipatedly

"Mmm!" Baby nodded "Come and see" Hyungjun waved at them to follow him. The boys followed him inspite of their stylists complaining

The boys mouth formed a big 'O' to see the green ocean of fans. "Woah there's so many of them!" Jungmin exhaled on their way back to the dressing room.

"I always thought...." Hyungjun stopped in his tracks.  His hyungs turned back to look at him. "I always thought we'll be forgotten soon. When we were doing our solo activities,I thought...our fans will leave...or segregate but today...seeing them..." the maknae couldnt hold back his tears of joy. The others surrounded him quickly. Jungmin hugged him while Kyu patted his back. Soon jungmin was crying too

"Aigoo waegure..." Kyu sniffed "Dont cry now...the makeup will get ruined" but as he said tears began streaming down his own cheeks.

Hyunjoong and Youngsaeng were misty-eyed as well and were looking at their dongsaengs affectionately.

"Even after three years....huh?" Hyunjoong said turning to Youngsaeng

"Always...green peas thedanada!" Youngsaeng beamed.

"Yah~ you boys! " Hyunjoong's co-ordi noona cried. "Aigoo! you ruined all your makeup! We have to do it all over again...Do you want your fans to see their oppas like this! go palli!".The boys wiped their tears and went into their dressing rooms again

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sir they are all here" Woobin said over the phone

"WHAT?" the DSP chairman cried from the other end. "And the comeback?"

"I dunno sir...but I saw them practise their old songs yesterday...You were in Japan hence I couldnt inform you"

"If they are singing old songs then it cant be a comeback...." Mr Lee mused. "AJAX is debuting this week...DARN IT! Keep your eyes and ears open,Woobin! and if anything unwanted happens...you know what to do right?"

"De" Woobin nodded

"Where is she?"

Woobin glanced sideways where Somin was giving instructions to stage stuff "She is right infront of my eyes"

"Dont lose her...she's our trump card" Mr Lee said and hung up