I knew you were trouble

Love Game

Somin couldn’t help but drool as she saw the two men walking upto them

“Psst..” Youngsaeng nudged at Somin “Control yourself Somin! You’ve got a very possessive boyfriend who’s already feeling abit insecured because of your dress”

“My-my dress?” Somin cried in surprise

“Hmm…you might not have realized but you’re looking tremendously y today in that dress.” Youngsaeng chuckled.

“I don’t think so Youngsaeng-sshi…” Somin said as Jaejoong greeted and hugged Hyunjoong “the way he was going on and on, gushing about Nicole,I don’t see any signs of insecurity” Somin said through gritted teeth

Youngsaeng sensed trouble but before he could make Somin understand Jaejoong came and hugged him

“Who’s the lady?” jaejoong cried after releasing Youngsaeng, glancing at Somin

“Jung Somin..” Hyunjoong said, suddenly becoming alert and pulling Somin closer to him. “my fiance”

“oh finally you remembered I’m your fiance” Somin mumbled under her breath and slowly pushed Hyunjoong away to move forward  and greet Jaejoong. Hyunjoong had ruined her evening with his inconsiderate behaviour and silly insecurity and now she was determined to give him a taste of his own medicine!

“anneoyong haseyo” Somin bowed and shot her most dazzling smile “I am a huge fan!” she confessed giggling like a fangirl

“Oh I’m privileged to have a cute fan like you” jaejoong flirted annoying Hyunjoong who was growing sulkier every second.

Youngsaeng was pondering on whether he should intervene and try to mend things when he noticed Yunho observing him silently. He went over to him and shook his hand. It was an awkward greeting—firstly because though he was once great friends with the dbsk duo,a sudden communication gap had crept in quite uninvitedly after debut. The second reason and probably the primary reason was the fact that Yunho always fancied Hwangbo. They had known each other much longer and had a very special bond. Yunho had always been very vocal about his feelings and has not stopped his pursue even after Hwangbo had turned him down several times.Youngsaeng envied their relation cause it was something he wanted. Hwangbo considered Yunho as one of her favourite friends and often confided in him as well. So Yunho knew about them and always mocked Youngsaeng and that he stands no chance compared to him. No need to say Youngsaeng had always hated it but when Hwangbo finally accepted his feelings he wanted gloat about it to him and make him suffer. But before he could do any of that, she disappeared, that too so abruptly that he didn’t know what to make of it.

“Ow! You’re hurting me! Leave my hand!” Seungyeon cried

“What do you think you were doing?” Jungmin hissed swinging her arm free,once they were out of the members’ audible range”Why did you have to bring up Nicole? Listen…I understand she’s your dongsaeng and you wanna hook her up but Hyunjoong is taken. Get that?”

“But—“

“But what? Stop it okay! Not every love issue can be solved through a Love Game and making the guy jealous. You cant make anyone fall in love with you, arasseo?” Jungmin cried in frustatration. He was pissed off with Seungyeon. But there was something even bigger lurking in the corner. As he turned away from Seungyeon to calm himself his eyes fell on the DBSK duo with s. His eyes grew big in shock when he saw Yunho looking at Youngsaeng.

“No! this shouldn’t happen!” Jungmin shrieked in his mind “Youngsaeng must hear from Hwangbo and not anyone else”

“Oppa I wasn’t trying…“ Seungyeon’s words interrupted his thoughts.

 Jungmin turned again to face her and anger again began to boil inside him. “This girl is nothing but trouble! “ he thought “I dunno why I’m with her” as soon as his brain asked this question Jungmin’s heart gave an answer but he was not ready to hear it. “I don’t wanna hear anything from you” Jungmin said through gritted teeth, he didn’t know exactly at whom he was angry—Seungyeon or himself. He glanced back again and  found Yunho and Youngsaeng greeting each other. He needed to stop him from saying anything to Youngsaeng. He fiercely clutched Seungyeon’s hand and led her to where he parked his car despite her resistance. “Can you drive?” he asked

“De why?” seungyeon asked with creased eyebrows

“Here’s the key. Take my car and please get back to your apartment. I really don’t wish to deal with you right now” Jungmin exhaled

“You’re just gonna leave me like this?” Seungyeon asked in surprise

“You’re not a kid….I am giving you my car and you know how to drive. So get yourself home. What else should I do?”

Seungyeon stared at him for a few moments “Nothing, nevermind” she finally said and got into his car banging the door.

“Yah! Slowly!” Jungmin cried but Seungyeon didn’t listen and drove away at full speed almost hitting the SS van parked just behind it.Justmin clutched his hair in anguish, he felt frustrated and exhausted handling the tempermental freak.He kicked the nearby lamp post to release his anger and then remembered Yunho and Youngsaeng and rushed back to the restaurant.

----------------------------------------------

Sorry I've been invisible for so many days. My exams begin on 23rd so i'm a bit busy...but i'm trying to upload as many chaps as i cn today...well things arent going that well for our characters...what are you thoughts? Waiting for your comments everyone!