Where did my angel go?

Love Game

 “Chukhae Hyunjoong chukhae Haera” Everyone came and congratulated them.

“Hyung! Chukhae!!!” Hyungjun jumped and hugged him and Kyujong and Jungmin joined in too. Hyunjoong smiled as he hugged his brothers. It was a great day for him he got his dongsaengs and his love. When the others left him Young saeng came forward and held his shoulder

“Are you sure hyung?” Young saeng asked him seriously

“Hmm?” Hyunjoong looked confused

“Are you sure she’s the one? Many atimes it so happens that the one for us is right infront of our eyes but we remain oblivious to them…and when we finally realise it’s too late”

Hyunjoong was taken aback by what Youngsaeng said but he was confident he made the right choice so he brushed off the doubts. “I’m sure Youngsaeng” he nodded confidently

“Well then…chukhae hyung” Youngsaeng shook his hand and gave him a light hug. Hyunjoong patted his back.

“Hey has anyone of you seen Somin?” Hyunjoong asked his brothers. None of them had a clue—Jungmin,Kyu,Hyungjun shook their heads while Youngsaeng looked at Hyunjoong thoughtfully. Hyunjoong felt abit uneasy.Everyone came and greeted him except for the person who made all of this possible—Somin. He felt disappointed and subconsciously his eyes kept on looking for her

As he was talking to his dongsaengs “Hyunjoong-ah” Haera poked him from behind. Hyunjoong turned.

“Umm it’s getting late…I gotta go home” Haera said shyly

“I’ll drop you” Hyunjoong said.Jung Min and Hyungjun hooted,teasing the new couple which made them blush.

“Let’s go then” Haera said and started to walk towards the door

“But wait…let Somin come..I’ll drop you two—“

“Somin’s not here” Haera snapped

Hyunjoong was dumbfounded.” Somin’s not here? Where’s she?”

“She left”

“Le-Left? But why?” Hyunjoong couldn’t believe it. It was his happiest moment but his angel, who made it all happen for him, was not there to share his happiness!

“I dunno...can we go?” Haera said impatiently

Hyunjoong nodded reluctantly.He turned to his brothers “I’ll drop her and come back”

“Sure Hyung”, “Take your time!”, the boys teased only Youngsaeng kept quiet.

Hyunjoong parked his car infront of Haera’s house. The drive was quiet as Hyunjoong’s mind was clouded with Somin’s thoughts. Why did she leave? She was the one who helped me out with everything so how can she just leave? Hyunjoong's thoughts were disrupted as Haera cleared loudly.

“I’ll be going then” Haera said but didn’t move

“Ah… okay” Hyunjoong was still lost in his thought. Haera suddenly moved forward and kissed him on the lips. Hyunjoong didn’t anticipate it so he was shocked but soon he responded as well. The kiss was brief and tender. When they broke off Haera looked at him and smiled shyly.

“Mianhe I am abit worried about Somin so I couldn’t…” Hyunjoong tried to explain but just sighed as he didn’t know what to say. Haera’s face fell but she managed a smile and said “I understand…it’s ok. “ She got down “Anneoyong” they waved at each other and Hyunjoong drove away.

Hyunjoong felt uneasy—it seemed as if there was a lump in his heart.

“Why did Somin leave? Was she alright?” all these questions popped up inside his head as he became more restless. He finally stopped his car on the side and looked at his watch. It was midnight.Hyunjoong thought for a while and then turned his car around. He was standing infront of Somin’s house.

“Man! It’s so late! What if they are all asleep” Hyunjoong felt hesitant to ring the bell. “What the hell! I am here anyways” and with that he finally got himself to ring the bell.

After a moment granny opened the door—she was shocked to see Hyunjoong.

“A-Aneoyong haseyo haraomoni. Somin suddenly left the party so I-I was worried. Is she alright?”

Granny took a deep breath and reframed herself “Somin’s fine son”

“Can I see her?”

“She’s asleep. You should go home.It’s late”

Before hyunjoong could say anything more she bid him farewell and shut the door on his face.Hyunjoong went back to the hotel where his dongsaengs were waiting for him.

When he entered he saw the boys were about to leave. “Gosh hyung! You really took your time eh?” Jungmin joked.Hyunjoong smiled weakly.

“So what did you guys do?” Hyungjun grinned devilishly

“Nothing I actually went to Somin’s place after dropping Haera?”

“Somin-sshi?” Youngsaeng looked at him intently

“De. I was worried since she just left…” Hyunjoong said thoughtfully

“She alright na?” the boys asked, concerned

“She was asleep but her grandma said she’s fine”

“Hope she’s fine” Jungmin sighed

“Else it’ll break your heart right horsey?” Hyungjun nudged him.Jungmin glared at him while Hyunjoong looked at the two of them in utter confusion

Seeing Hyunjoong’s confused look, Kyu explained “You see hyung, it seems our horsey here has fallen for your cute AD” Kyu brushed Jungmin’s hair teasingly

“MO??” Hyunjoong’s eyes grew big in shock

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gosh GFs Mhel Snowy Michily...'dropping pants'? u guys have wild imaginations i must say. i was rolling on the floor laughing when i saw ur comments.

U all want a handsome,to-die-for,hote hunk for Somin? Hmm....let's see what i can do ;)