Cold feet?

Love Game

Dong Sun and Jessica bid their farewell to Hyunjoong and Somin and headed for the station office. Shortly after they left Hyunjoong and somin left the studio as well. As they walked into his car, Hyunjoong realized Somin has been silent for really wrong.

“Hey…what’s wrong? You are too quiet” Hyunjoong asked as he opened the door for her. Somin got in quietly without a word. Hyunjoong creased his eyebrows but walked across to the other side and got into the driver’s seat.He put on his belt but still Somin hadn’t spoken a word—it worried him. “what’s wrong? Are you alright”

“I am fine” Somin said but the tone in which she said it indicated she was nowhere near to being fine.

“C’mon now temme…” Hyunjoong poked Somin’s arm continuosly but still Somin wasn’t speaking. “Yah have you already started hiding things from your husband?”Hyunjoong remarked

It involuntarily brought a sarcastic chuckle on Somin’s face. “I’m hiding things…look who’s talking..” she mumbled to herself but Hyunjoong heard her and he wasn’t very happy.

“What was that?” Hyunjoong said in a louder voice “If you have something to say…say it out loud!”. When Somin didn’t say anything Hyunjoong turned furious “yah! Would you just speak up!”

“Speak up about what? How I sometimes feel like you’re a total stranger?” Somin snapped

“Stranger?” Hyunjoong creased his eyebrows in confusion while Somin pressed her temples to calm herself. “Explain clearly”

“What will I explain” Somin whispered to herself and then let out a sigh and turned to Hyunjoong “We are all worried to the core about the future of the drama…its crucial to get the desired response from the audience! So many people’s lives depend on it! Yet you seemed totally unbothered! How can you be like this? Doesn’t the present situation daunt you?”

“Ofcourse it does! That’s why I am here!” Hyunjoong cried shrugging his shoulders

“You were reading manga!!!”

“Only when you all were going through the forums! At other situations I have contributed 100%!”

“So? Isn’t audience surveillance important? The future of the drama totally depends on the audience’s reaction! How can you ignore it!”

Hyunjoong finally understood what she was implying but he didn’t know how to react. So he just simply started the engine and started driving.

As they drove, a lot of things were going through Somin’s mind. She recollected her times with Hyunjoong;sometimes it seemed as if they knew each other for thousands of years,like they were 2 pieces of the same puzzle but then again they were instances which made her question herself ‘does she really know him?’

How can she get married to someone she doesn’t know. These scary thoughts clouded her mind as she desperately looked for the solution. And finally it struck her. She suddenly rose up in her seat and looked out at the surroundings.

“I am not too far…” she thought to herself and then cried “STOP!”

Hyunjoong was totally shocked to hear her scream and came to a screeching halt. “What’s wrong?” he cried out in worry

“I’ll get down here” Somin said,quickly unbuckling herself  without bothering to even hear to hyunjoong’s protests and queries. She hurriedly got down and got into a bus leaving a dumb-founded Hyunjoong behind. He couldn’t even get down from the car as it was a crowded street.Some people on the sidewalk had already halted in their tracks and were trying to identify the driver through the tinted glass. Hyunjoong quickly started back his engine and drove again to escape from the accumulating attention. Once he was abit fire,he dialed up Somin.

“YAH! WHAT”S WITH YOU?! WHY DID YOU GET OFF LIKE THAT?” he yelled once Somin picked up.

“I need to think over things. I need some time alone. So please don’t disturb me. I’ll call you when I’m ready to talk again” she replied and hung up

“Hyunjoong stared at his car phone in dismay. He couldn’t believe what just happened. Somin needs time away from him???

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry i was abit irregular wid da updates...but what to do? I dont get much responses from the readers which makes me really sad and quite reluctant to write :(

Anyways I saw that I have some new subscribers...Welcome to you all...hope you're enjoying this FF and if you are do leave by ur comments lovelies...they are my energy drinks.... ^_^