Trip and Return

Love Game

The Kim family packed early and set out for the countryside. It was a long 2 hrs ride which passed by very quickly. Somin blended with every member of Hyunjoong’s family and this pleased Hyunjoong very much. Whenever he saw Somin giggling with her family his chest filled with pride—he chose well; Somin was great. Her warmth innocence was contagious and now,just like him,his family was infected by it as well. Somin would occasionally turn to him,her eyes asking him if she’s doing well and he would squeeze her hand,assuring her.

Finally they arrived at their countryside villa. It was comparatively very small compared to the Kim Mansion but it felt more homely. Somin loved this house more;she is a very down to earth girl—palaces and jewelry were not what she wants or even dreams of. Following Hyunjoong’s father instructions everyone chose their rooms and changed clothes and met at the hall. Somin knew Hyunjoong and learned a lot about his family from their conversations. She understood they are a family who loves activities and sports so she wore khaki pants paired with a checked shirt. She got down and found the men loading the lugguages into a van standing outside while Hyunjoong’s mother was putting essentials in her vanity bag. “Oh Somin dear…” Hyunjoong’s mother looked up at her “All ready?”

“De” Somin nodded

“Kure” Hyunjoong’s mom smiled and putting her mobile flipped her bag shut “Okay come on palli” she said and slinging the bag she went ahead to get into the car.

 Somin hurriedly rushed to the mirror near the door to tie her hair. She didn’t get time to do anything to her hair in the rush so she decided to quickly make a ponytail. She opened her bag and clumsily searched for comb and clip. Finally she found and hastly started to gather her hair.

Hyunjoong came into the house to get the final suitcase when he saw Somin hastily trying to tie her hair looking at the mirror with the clip in . Hyunjoong always found this typical pose in women very attractive. It was weird,normal guys wont find anything attractive about it but to him,it was almost a major turn on sight. He stealthily crept upto her and s his arms around her waist “Hey y angel” he whispred planting a tender kis at her nape

Somin’s hands holding her hair felt weak as soon as his lips came in contact and the clip she was holding in dropped but with extraordinary swiftness Hyunjoong caught it before it landed on the ground

 “Se-y?” Somin cried,stuttering abit because of the goosebumps his surprise kiss caused.

“Mmm..” Hyunjoong hummed skimming his nose from the edge of her ear to her shoulder

“Wa-wae?” Somin managed to say, his hot breath on her skin was making it very difficult to keep her breathing even.

“I always get when girls hold up their hair like this and bite the clip” Hyunjoong whispered and mischieviously bit her earlobe

Somin involuntarily let out a moan and her hair fell over him as her hands dropped while her eyes rolled up. Hyunjoong slid her hair aside and started kissing the back of her neck swiftly moving over to her other shoulder. Somin felt totally limp as his lips course through her neck,she felt she was swimming in a pool of emotions both known and unknown.Hyunjoong’s kisses turned passionate as he swiftly swung Somin around to face him. They both looked into each other’s eyes—Somin saw his eyes darken with the heat of passion and blushed,though her eyes never left his,they only dropped when Hyunjoong closed the distance with a kiss.

HONK HONK

Hyunjoong grunted into the kiss as he heard the annoying honking of the car. He leaned away reluctantly “Though I really don’t want to right now…but we have to go” he sighed and snuggled her closer. Somin smiled weakly, she was surprised that she was regretting having to abruptly stop her sweet moment with him. Few days before she was scared to be intimate with him and now she is regretting for missing out on an intimate moment—they have really come a lot closer now.

Hyunjoong grabbed the suitcase with one hand and snuggled Somin with another and proceeded to get into the van where the rest of the Kim family were waiting for them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

The airport was abit crowded today but finally the young man managed to load all his lugguage into the trolley and proceed to exit. Through his tinted sunglasses he could see the females gushing and blushing as he passed by them. He smirked to himself—he was used to this. Throughout his life it has been this way girls have always drooled over him. But unfortunately for them he is already taken—taken by the girl he thought he would never fall for; the girl who initially he loathed; the girl who was totally oblivious to his feeling.

Just as he stepped out of the Seoul airport, his phone rang.

“De Dong Sun-nim…de I’m here” Jihoo said