Guardian Angel...

Love Game

Dong Sun’s POV:

“Yoon Haera?” Jessica cried in surprise beside me. “I thought he liked Somin. I guess they are just great friends. Friendship and Love…there’s such a thin line between”

Now I understood everything--why Somin looked so upset.I had been really worried for her. Now when i got the final piece the puzzle started to make sense.Hyunjoong must have told her about his feelings for Haera and that’s why she looked depressed. But what about Haera? What will she do? She knows Somin likes Hyunjoong. But Haera loves him too-- I’ve seen how she looks at him,her sad face whenever she saw the two of them together.

“I love you too” as soon as I heard Haera's answer my eyes spun around to find Somin but I couldn’t find her

“Hey Dongie! Let’s congratulate them! C’mon palli!” Jessica dragged my hand and pulled me towards the couple. As I was being pulled my eyes finally spotted Somin running out of the room. I quickly congratulated Haera Hyunjoong and ran out to look for Somin.

As I came out in the lobby I looked out of the window and saw it was raining heavily.

“Aiiish where did this girl go in such rain” I got really worried

I asked for a spare umbrella from the receptionist and with it, I went out looking for her. If it was anyone else I probably wouldn’t have done what I was doing now—searching a person like crazy in such tormenting weather. But somehow she was different. She was someone I wanted to protect even if it cost me my own life! I never realized when this urge to protect her started building up in me but tonight I felt how strong that urge was. I ran like a total lunatic,it seemed my entire being wanted to just do one thing-FIND HER! Finally I saw her lying on the ground in a deserted street. I felt relief as my body relaxed having finally found her. But my heart was immediately plunged into sadness when I saw her just lying there,crying.I went upto her and opened the umbrella over her.