Threats....

Love Game

The three each poured out a glass and cheered  “TO FRIENDSHIP!”

They all smiled at each other when they finished their first glass.

Then suddenly Haera recognized two people who passed them by as they approached the restaurant door.

“OH! Dong Sun-nim! Jessica unnie!” she called out uncontrollably. Somin froze. Dong Sun looked at them coldly with narrowed eyes while Jessica gave a light smile standing behind him. Somin looked down instantly.Hyunjoong looked at Dong Sun hesitantly.

“It’s good that you guys are getting along” Dong Sun said coldly “ I don’t wish to be a party-crasher but you guys better not be late tomorrow. I hate tardy people right Somin-sshi?” he glared at Somin reminding her of her punishment.

Somin had raised her head abit when Dong Sun was speaking but when he referred to her she quickly looked down and her ears turned red

When Dong Sun understood that Somin understood what he was implying he turned to Hyunjoong.

“Get them home safely” he instructed with authority

“Ofcourse” Hyunjoong nodded obediently.

Dong Sun,Jessica finally bowed and left. Unlike what he said he did crash their party. Haera and somin became very conscious--they didn’t drink after that. They quickly finished their plate and insisted on going home. Hyunjoong was obviously very disappointed at such turn of events but he understood their fear too so he didn’t persist much.

When the bill came Hyunjoong grabbed it swiftly from the waiter before any of the girls could even have a look.

“Hey!” Haera and Somin cried out in union

“On me!” Hyunjoong grinned

“No! Why should you pay? Its disrespectful” Haera complained

“ It’s not that I’m going to pay all the time! Today its my turn,next is your turn and then hers” Hyunjoong said pointing towards himself,Haera and Somin respectively. “We’re gonna pay in alphatical order! Hyunjoong,Haera So….”

“Somin” Somin said smilingly

“Ah! Please don’t take that as my third strike.It’s the alcohol speaking” Hyunjoong pouted. He looked adorably cute which made Somin blush like crazy!

“You got the order wrong then! If its going alphabetically don’t you think Haera should come before Hyunjoong?” Haera pointed out

Hyunjoong thought for a while “Aiiiish!” he hit his head when he realized his mistake

“So it’s on me!” Haera said snatching away the bill from Hyunjoong.

“Okay then but I’ll pay for my share since I invited myself”

“Hey don’t say that! We loved your company !” Somin exclaimed

“Jongmal?” Hyunjoong looked at her intently

“Shincha” Somin nodded assuringly

Hyunjoong smiled lovingly”But eitherway I don’t  wish to freeload on you guys” when he saw Somin open to protest again “atleast not this time” he added

“Then just for this time let’s all go dutch” Somin declared

Haera,Hyunjoong tried to protest but she refused to listen so finally they gave in.    

They all payed and left the restaurant.As soon as they were out Hyunjoong’s black sedan appeared.“Get in. I’ll drop you girls”

Hyunjoong got inside. As Somin was about to get in Haera pulled her and said ”Your house will be coming first na so I’ll sit in the middle. It’ll be convenient for you to get down”

“Aaah…right” Somin said but Haera was already inside seated next to Hyunjoong.

Somin looked abit disappointed. Soon they arrived before Somin’s place.

“I’ll be going then”she said with a smile but her face still had a hint of disappointment .

 Hyunjoong and Haera nodded. Just when Somin closed the door and turned to get in Hyunjoong called out,” Hey cute AD!”

Somin turned in surprise and found Hyunjoong smiling at her.

“Don’t worry….you wont be late for tomorrow”

Somin blushed and nodded. Their eyes were locked for a moment

“Aah! It’s getting late!” Haera interrupted.

“Right you guys should go ahead” Somin said and waved at them.

“Goodnight cute AD!” Hyunjoong smilingly waved at her as the driver started the engine

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think i'll say my goodnight here too!

Thanking you everyone! will be back soon! :D