Trust issues

Love Game

Somin's POV:

Hyunjoong finally released my lips and went down kissing my jawline all the way down to the base of my throat. He sat up dragging me along with him such that he was now sitting on the bed and I was on his lap. I felt the urge to draw him even closer to me and I flung my legs around his hips and brought myself closer to him. His hands swayed navigating my body over his shirt. The sensation of his lips on my skin and his hands caressing my body sent my mind into a frenzy as I tried to bring him even closer. My nails dug into his back and he groaned in pain but still didn’t stop kissing me.

I couldn’t believe I was capable of feeling such intense feelings. What was happening to me? Was it really me? Am I myself right now? I felt Hyunjoong’s fierce lips slow and I felt the tremble in his breath. I wondered what was wrong but I didn’t have to wonder long. I suddenly felt his hand touching the bare skin at the base of my back and my breathing stopped. Suddenly my mind was clouded. Did I really want to do this? Did I jump into this alittle too prematurely. The worry cleared the frenzy in my head and brought me back to reality. I felt his slightly rubbing against my abdomen. Oh God! What do I do? I cant reject him in this state? He’ll get hurt! But I am not sure I wanna do this too.

I felt Hyunjoong breath hit my nape as he sighed loudly. Oh God! I disappointed him. Pabo Somin! Why are you being like this?

Hyunjoong slowly raised his head and looked me in the eye. “I knew you weren’t ready..” he said

“Its nothing like that. I am ready” I lied

Hyunjoong leaned back and threw his head backwards closing his eyes. Damn it! Why am I like this?!  What’s wrong with me? He looks so disheartened! What do I do?

 I hesitantly drew closer to him and pressed my lips onto his. There was no reaction, he remained immobile. I leaned back to examine his expression but it remained the same. This is absolutely not what I imagined—I felt so horrible

“Hyunjoong-ah! Mianhe…I didn’t mean to hurt you. It’s just that I have never been touched like that before by anyone. You just took me offguard I didn’t mean to disappoint you or hurt you”

“But you have!” Hyunjoong sighed and looked back at me. “I am really disappointed and hurt!”

Tears started welling up in my eyes rapidly and threatened to spill over any second.

“ This is the second time this has happened. Why cant you trust me? I AM NOT LIKE OTHER MEN!” he cried in frustration

“I am sorry…its not that I don’t trust you…its my own insecurity…I guess” I stated. It was really difficult for me to say. I felt his gaze on me and that made me even more nervous. But I had to confess, I cant let him suffer “I am not good with all this…for others it seems so natural…Jessica unnie,Haera they are all doing it. But I am so awkward when it comes to intimacy.” I confessed “You are patient and kind..but at the end of the day you are a man! You have your needs! But I am not able to give you what you want and I feel so resent myself for it!” I cried letting go off my tears. I couldn’t hold them any longer.” Why cant I be like everyone else? I am so sorry…”

“Sssh!” Hyunjoong placed his finger on my lip. “Have I ever complained ? I am just grateful that I have you beside me! That’s enough for me right now”

I looked into his eyes to see if he really meant what he said and I wasn’t disappointed. There was nothing else but earnest sincerity glinting in his eyes.

“The reason why you are not like everyone else is because you are special. You are my angel! You have descended from the Heavens just for me! How can you be like everyone else?” Hyunjoong smiled and wiped away my tears with the back of his hand. “and as for the other thing…”Hyunjoong leaned in and kissed her lips. “I don’t mind waiting…”he beamed. I looked as he got up from the bed

“Where are you going” I asked,feeling abit dejected.

“To use the bathroom. I have some unfinished business” he said looking down at the small dent in his pants. I couldn’t resist a giggle. “Yaaa~ …its not funny”he puffed out air from his mouth,grumpily

I bit my lip and stood up on my knees  “Thank you” I said and pecked  on his lips. “I wont make you wait long…” I whispered in his ear

“AAAARGH~ Kill me now! You are really a devil!” Hyunjoong flabbergasted and walked into the bathroom

-----------------------------

Author's POV:

“Hwang-Hwangbo?” Youngsaeng cried—he couldn’t believe it was her!  He was angry at her, furious even! He felt rejected by her  inconsiderate attitude. “Why did you—“

Youngsaeng wanted answers but Hwangbo cut him. “Please I know you have a lot of accusations but I don’t have your answers. I called because I have something very important to say to you.”

“Okay” Youngsaeng closed his mouth and uttered softly.

“I met with Jungmin at..” Hwangbo paused and thought if she should mention japan airport and disclose her location

“At the Haneda airport…I know” Youngsaeng completed for her

“You know?” Hwangbo asked in surprise

“De” Youngsaeng answered briefly

“Doesn’t it effect you?” Hwangbo thought hearing Youngsaeng’s nonchalant voice “But why am I thinking about it and getting upset. I wanted this didn’t I?”

On the other side Youngsaeng was silent too. “I know you are at Japan” he said to himself “But why didn’t you tell me? Do you want to run away from me?” Youngsaeng closed his eyes and a tear rolled down his cheek as he thought this. “If you wanna run away I wont stop you.” He determined in his head and opened his eyes again

“Umm…” Hwangbo finally started to talk “I saw Seungyeon with him”

“Yea they are dating. They are a couple” Youngsaeng stated

“WHAT?! Oh my God!” Hwangbo shrieked out

“Why whats wrong..”Youngsaeng creased his eyebrows momentarily at her scream

“Can’t you tell?! Seungyeon is a member of KARA which is under DSP!”

“So..?”

“She is a spy!” Hwangbo cried in alarm. “She isn’t in love with Jungmin,she’s just here to sabotage your comeback plans—“

“Hwangbo please!” Youngsaeng cut her off. “just because you cant love someone that doesn’t mean love doesn’t exist! Jungmin and Seungyeon love each other. I know true love when I see it. But I guess you cant”

Hwangbo fell silent. Youngsaeng’s comments hit her like a thousand daggers. Youngsaeng was angry,but she knew he would never understand the situation. He was still to young to understand the complications.

“Seungyeon might be working for DSP but her feelings for Jungmin is genuine” Youngsaeng stated coldly

“You don’t understand!”Hwangbo overlooked the hurting comments and tried to make Youngsaeng understand “you guys are too naïve! DSP is cunning. They will go to whatever length required to stop you guys!”

“I think we are old enough to understand what’s right for us and what’s not. Yea we occassionally make mistakes by trusting someone too much and giving them our heart” Youngsaeng said and Hwangbo’s heart cringed in pain on the other end of the line. “but even then I think we can do without your help. But thanks anyways.” Youngsaeng said and was about to put the phone down but he pulled it back to his ear again “Don’t try to break them up. If you do you’ll have to go through me”

With that Youngsaeng hung up. Hwangbo listened at continuos beep as tears started streaming down from her eyes

---------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone! I am soo sorry for being this late with the update! But finally its here so enjoy!. to clear out somedoubts about the cover pic. The girl on the extreme right is Jessica from SNSD and the guy to her left is Donghae from Super junior. Imagine them as Dong Sun and Jessica in this ff.