Double Date....? Not really....

Love Game

Dong Sun and Jessica packed their things and got into his car.

“So where are we going?” Jessica asked excitedly

“A new restaurant opened up a few blocks away. Should we give it a go?”

“Yea why not! I am in a mood for adventure!” Jessica exclaimed.

They both smiled and drove away.

Meanwhile….

“Aaah Hyunjoong-ah!” the two girls shrieked out

“Ssssshhh!” Hyunjoong waved his hands frantically signaling them to keep it down.

“Mianhe mianhe” Somin said,this time thankfully in a low tone.

Hyunjoong smiled. “So can I drop you girls home?” he asked

“Actually I saw this new restaurant,few blocks away...so we thought we’d try it out” HaeRa stated hesitantly

“Oh-oh okay then” Hyunjoong said in a low voice,disappointment evident in his voice.

“Come with us!” Somin instantly offered. She couldn’t miss an opportunity to be with him.

“Ani! Its okay! I don’t wanna intrude!” Hyunjoong said politely

“You wont be intruding at all!” somin said

“I dunno” Hyunjoong was still unsure though from his face it looked as if he really wanted to come.

“You can come really!” Haera said,she knew about her friend’s little crush on Hyunjoong

“Jongmal? Are you sure?” Hyunjoong’s face instantly lit up.

“Yes…but what if someone recognizes you! It’ll create a hullabaloo” Haera stated her worry

“Ah don’t worry about that” hyunjoong said.

“Great let’s go then!” Haera said

“Get in! palli!” Hyunjoong excitedly called out. He opened the door and moved to the other corner to let the 2 girls get in.

Haera pushed in Somin first so that she could sit right next to Hyunjoong and then she got in as well.

When they were seated at their table in the restaurant,Dong Sun narrated the entire story of how he knew from day one that Somin wanted to meet Hyunjoong and how he never told her that Hyunjoong would be joining late and that Shaw was actually Hyunjoong when she had asked him.

“YOU ARE SO CUNNING DONGIE!” Jessica said in disbelief.

“It was soo much fun!” Dong Sun just laughed.

“So that’s why you didn’t let me go along with her for the briefing…” Jessica reasoned out.”so that she could get a shock”

“Not really! That was my gift for her! She really worked hard to prove herself”

“Aw! Cho chweeet Dongie!” Jessica cutely exclaimed and pulled his nose.

“Yah!” Dong Sun  hit her hand lightly

“So it was because you wanted to give her a surprise huh? I thought you really needed me” Jessica pouted her lips faking anger.

“I always need you” Dong Sun said nonchalantly as he continued to eat

Jessica smiled and then suddenly she cried “Isnt that….OMO!”

Dong Sun looked up at her. Jessica’s eyes were big and hung open. He followed her gaze and was surprised to see HaeRa and Somin enter the restaurant with a bearded man.

“What a weirdo! Wearing shades inside a restaurant” Then as he looked closely at the man a sudden realization hit him.He quickly turned to Jessica “Don’t tell me!” he said in disbelief

“I cant believe it myself” Jessica said,she was still in shock

Dong Sun turned to look at the man again. His eyes grew big as he realized,”THAT’S KIM HYUNJOONG!”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HeeHeee! funny co-incidence right?!

I think this'll be my last update for today.

Catch you guys later!