Somin discovers the truth...

Love Game

Somin got home and changed into her pajamas. She sat on her bed and took out the handycam from her bag. “Let’s see” she finally said after staring at it for a while. She sat comfortably on the bed and pulled the quilt over upto her waist. She hit play and the video began. By the time the video ended she was crying. “He loves me…he loves me” Somin said half crying half smiling as she watched the camera screen turn noisy. Somin finally got Hwangbo’s point—Hyunjoong loved her! Her fear was pointless! She recollected the times they spent together,how he always looked out for her—the time when she saved him from the fire and became late taking care of him,how he took her home in that condition for her safety. How her happiness was everything for him—he took her to see off Jihoo even when he didn’t like them together. She never was able to let go of her jealousy towards Haera but he was able to give up his—only for her. How Hyunjoong always respected her—how he never forced himself on her. Tears started rolling down her cheeks as she realized how much Hyunjoong loves her.

Suddenly some voices brought her out of her train of thoughts. She looked around for the source of the sound and found the handycam was still on and a new video has started playing on it.

Somin rubbed away the tears from her eyes and held up the handycam to watch it properly. The screen was moving and for quite sometime she couldn’t figure out anything only heard voices 2 voices. Somin tried to recognize the voices and finally when she started to suspect it was Hyungjun and Hwangbo the camera’s movements stopped though it rested on a tilted angle. Somin understood it wasn’t a conscious recording but still she continued to watch it.

“Okay I’ll get some DVDs”

Somin watched Hyungjun excuse himself. The camera movements started again, it was picked up--Somin understood it was Hwangbo picking it up. The camera started to move forward. Somin thought it was just a random unconscious recording which Hwangbo had forgotten to erase and was about to close it when suddenly the camera was blocked as someone came infront of it and then she heard another voice.

“Whe-where are you going?” the voice cried

Somin guessed it was Youngsaeng

“I can’t say… I have to leave”

“Why?”

“It’s youngsaeng and unnie..” Somin said as her guesses were confirmed

“WHY? Do you realize what could have happened if Hyungjun hadn’t come in? This is wrong Youngsaeng! Very wrong!”

“If it’s so wrong then why does it feel so right? Hwangbo it’s time we accepted the truth of our hearts! You love me, I love you—“

Somin gasped—she couldn’t believe what she was seeing. The video proceeded shocking Somin more and more with its every passing moment. The video finally ended after Hwangbo got out of the house.

Somin lightly dropped the camera on the bed—she was too overwhelmed. “Hwangbo unnie and Youngsaeng hyung love each other?” she couldn’t believe it! She remembered the times when she saw them together. It all made sense to her now. Hwangbo’s behavior infront of Hyunjoong and other SSboys were very different from that infront of Youngsaeng. With the rest of the SSboys she was more like an caring elder sister but with Youngsaeng she was like a shy woman.Even Youngsaeng was different towards her, Youngsaeng is the quiet one but with Hwangbo he was different. Somin remembered during get-togethers she often spotted them talking privately. Why didn’t she sense it? Ofcourse they loved each other.

“We cant be together. Not now not ever”

Hwangbo’s words echoed in Somin’s ears. “No they have to be together… how can they just let their love go?” she cried in her head. Hwangbo and Youngsaeng were the ones who helped to bring Hyunjoong and her together. How can she let them sacrifice their love? No she couldn’t!

Somin rose up and changed quickly. She hurriedly left home to go to Hwangbo’s