Feelings coming out....

Love Game

Hyunjoong’s POV:

We finally arrived at the airport. All throughout our drive here Somin had been very anxious—shaking her leg furiously, fidgeting with her fingers,tugging hair strands behind her ear,glancing at her wristwatch every five minutes. It got on my nerves! I should be in bed,taking care of the terrible headache I am having but instead I am driving her to the airport so she could bid farewell to her loverboy! Aish shincha!!!

I halted infront of the gate and we scanned the crowd for any sign of Jihoo.

“Ah! There he is!” Somin cried and before I could even spot Jihoo she was out of the car! This girl!!! I couldn’t follow her as there were too many people. My eyes went with her and finally I spotted Jihoo. Wait! What the—? My mouth fell open as I saw Jihoo pick her up and circle around. That brat! Playing ‘ringa ringa roses’ in the middle of the airport? Who do you think you are punk? Get her down!

I saw Jihoo bring her down but he didn’t leave her. My hands formed into fists around the steering wheel as I saw Jihoo hugging her. That’s enough Romeo! Now let go of her already!

Finally he did and I relaxed..well alittle atleast. Seriously if he held her any longer I would have got down and tore them apart myself! I saw the two talking and giggling and suddenly Somin turned and pointed at me, Jihoo followed suit and was looking at me as well. I saw Jihoo’s smile fade—clearly he’s not happy to see me. Well punk, the feeling’s mutual!

They both got involved in their ‘proper goodbye’ again. My headache was getting worse. I leaned on the headrest and closed my eyes. Seriously how long will this ‘proper goodbye’ take? I wanna go home! I turned my head to look at them again. The sight made me jump up on my seat. Jihoo has taken Somin’s face in his hands and was talking leaning in alittle too close. Damn! Is he going to kiss her or something???!!! What is this!

Now I was the restless one! A part of me, wanted to just march over there and kick the hell out of that Jihoo bastard! The other was engrossed in asking why that other part wanted to do that?!

Relief dawned upon me as the punk finally let go of Somin and proceeded to the entrance gate.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author’s POV:

“How may I help you sir?” the receptionist asked flashing her brilliant smile

“Umm I want to meet Miss Jessica. She’s staying here at room 312” Dong Sun said to the receptionist

“Just a moment sir…let me inform her” the receptionist smiled and approached the phone

“No wait—“

The receptionist withdrew her hand and looked at him in confusion

Dong Sun bit his lip and then sighed “Okay look here…I am her boyfriend and I want to surprise her on Valentine’s Day so is there anyway I can go to her room without her knowing my identity”

“I am sorry sir but that is against our policy” the receptionist said politely though with authority

Dong Sun closed his eyes and pressed his temples—this way his surprise will be ruined. Finally an idea struck him

“Okay how about this…you call her to the lobby giving an excuse”

“Sir but our guest might find it offending and our guests are precious to us”

“She wont be offended,trust me”

The receptionist looked at him doubtfully then finally agreed. She picked up the phone and dialed a number

“Yes Miss Jessica there has been some billing problem…could you please kindly come down to the lobby and sort it out…yes…thank you ma’m”

Dong Sun looked at her hopefully as she hung up

The receptionist looked at him grimly at first then smiled,”She’s coming”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Sorry for the trouble” Somin whispered on their way back

“ kinchana…did you saw goodbye properly enough?” Hyunjoong said

“Mmmm”

“So….this Jihoo guy….you two love each other?” Hyunjoong suddenly said

Somin turned to him in shock “What on earth,gave you that bizarre idea?” she yelled

“Nothing…I am just asking out of curiousity” Hyunjoong stated plainly

“Well unlike someone I don’t end up falling in love with all my friends of the opposite !”

“Yah!”

“YAH!”

Hyunjoong stepped on the break and they both glared at each other.

“Whatever!” Hyunjoong finally sighed and started the engine. He dropped Somin and went back to his apartment in silence

---------------------------------------

hey all! srry i couldnt update for a few days--caught cold. Seriously Hyunjoong is really confused.

I made another video of Hyunjoong which i found very apt considering his present situation in the fanfic so here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lb31PHjFnFg