Shawn....

Love Game

Somin’s reporting time was 7o’ clock like usual and she was there by six. Most of the crew members were already there,unlike other days, and were busy doing their work.

“Looks like today is going to be very busy” Somin thought and she looked around for Dong Sun for the submission of the print-outs. She looked around thoroughly but he was nowhere. Then as soon as she was about to sit down on a nearby chair he saw him marching in through the door,busy talking to someone on  the phone with Jessica following him.

Dong Sun saw Somin and went charging towards her. As he reached her, he snapped his phone shut biding his farewell to the caller and turned to her.

“We’re going to have a very busy day today Somin. So no goof-up else we’ll fall further behind on our schedule. The show’s going to be on air from next week and we’re already running behind schedule so its time to pull up our socks. Arasso?”

“De. Fighting” Somin said enthusiastically

Dong Sun laughed alittle at that but then quickly composed himself. “Hand me one copy of the script” he asked and Somin quickly handed one out to him. He flipped through the pages and nodded.

“Ok we need to multitask here. Let’s do one thing—Misaki and Usui’s quarrel scene and….” He flipped a few pages of the script till he reached the desired one and tapped on it “Shawn’s introduction scene,let’s do it together simultaneously”

“Misaki and Usui….?” Somin fearfully inquired

“Aiiiish! Somin! Misaki and Usui as in Yoon HaeRa and YongHwa! Gosh!” Dong Sun stated irritatingly. He didn’t call any of his actors by their own name but by their character name. It helps them more to get into the skin of the character,he believes.

“Oh Jisomhida!” Somin instantly bowed apologetically

“Aiiish” Dong Sun pulled his hair in anger

“But Dong Sun.... Shawn’s entry is when he jumps from the roof and lands infront of Misaki and Usui” Jessica interrupted “ how can we shoot Misaki and Usui’s quarrel scene cause they need to be in the same frame”

Jessica’s point was valid and  it also diverted Dong Sun’s attention.

“Okay then we’ll skip the jump part then….just do the part where he bids farewell to his grandpa comes to school and creates a huge commotion among the girls…That’s possible right?” Dong Sun asked the 2 ladies for confirmation. They both thought for a while and nodded in agreement.

“Okay then I’ll be shooting the quarrel scene while you are in charge to shoot Shawn’s scenes here. Any questions Somin?” Dong Sun ordered

“No!” Somin replied confidently

“Okay then I’ll be heading to Misaki and Usui to give them the briefing, you go to Shawn and give him his. Arasso?” Dong sun said pointing to a changing room at the corner of the studio

“Mmm” Somin nodded

“I’ll come with you” Jessica said and took a step towards Somin

“NO!” Dong Sun shouted and pulled her back by her arm.Jessica fell into his arms,her eyes grew big in surprise. Dong Sun quickly cleared his throat and helped her stand up “Umm…you’re coming with me, I need help as its on the road…there’ll be people…you know” Dong Sun stammered.

Jessica nodded. She looked away to hide her red cheeks from Dong Sun.

“And anyways I think Somin can handle it by herself afterall she’s the AD! Right Somin-sshi?” Dong Sun smirked at her emphasizing on the word ‘AD’

“De” Somin said happily

“Go on then” Dong Sun was about to walk away with Jessica when Somin called him again. “De Somin-sshi?” he asked raising his eyebrows in frustration

“Ummm Dong Sun-nim  I don’t know who’s playing Shawn…what if I didn’t know him…it will be difficult to brief him if I didn’t know his name” Somin asked timidly

Jessica couldn’t resist a giggle at that. But when she opened to tell her Shawn’s name Dong Sun quickly placed his hand on .

“Just call him Shawn then!” And he turned away again, this time pulling Jessica along with him

Somin pouted her lips “Aigooo!”

Somin  was standing infront of the changing room Dong Sun had showed her earlier.

“Aiish! What if I didn’t know him? It’d be so awkward!” She thought as she bit her lip.

“Urrgh!” Somin sighed heavily. “well there’s nothing I can do…if I don’t know him I’ll have to call him Shawn.” And with that she knocked on the door.

“Yes?” A tall man wearing glasses and black tux opened the door partly and peeked out.

“Like I feared I don’t know him! Well I’ll initially call him Shawn then when I think its okay I’ll ask him his name ” Somin decided in her mind. “Anneoyong haseyo I am Jung Somin, I am the AD here. I came to give you the briefing of Shawn’s introductory scene”

“Aaah yes! Come in” the man opened the door fully and showed the sofa for her to take a seat. As she sat down on the sofa she was expecting the man to sit on the nearby chair but instead she saw him turn and call out “Hyung! The AD is here to give you the briefing”  She saw a figure rise up from the chair at the end of the room and approach her.

“Anneoyong haseyo” he said softly when he reached her and bowed.

“OMO! KIM HYUN JOONG!!!!” Somin’s jaw dropped.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally KHJ is here!!!!

Sorry if the chapter seemed abit long but i really wanted to build up the suspense :D

Hope you all like it ^_^