"I want him to forget...."

Love Game

Youngsaeng peeked outside to make sure the ghost was clear, before he closed the door and turned to face Hwangbo directly

“Why are you here?” He asked,crossing his arms across his chest

The boys had decided to take a break from the dance rehearsals when Hwangbo arrived. Jungmin lied to everyone and sent  Youngsaeng and Hwangbo away to give them a chance to talk things over

“Cause you’re not listening to me!” Hwangbo shrieked involuntarily and then lowered her voice “I am telling you….that Seungyeon is a spy! Why won’t you believe me?”

“Why wont I believe you?” Youngsaeng gave a mocking smile “You are the same woman who promised to be with me forever and then fled! How can I trust you!”

“Don’t bring our own problems in between this—“

“I’m sorry I base my opinions about people on my personal experience with them”

“This is not about us! This is about SS501! How can you jeopardize all of your careers,lives…so many fans’ expectations just because of your intuition!”

“Listen…I’ve seen Jungmin and Seungyeon. They truly love each other..”

“That’s what she wants you to think! That’s how she has been trained by DSP!”

“I know true love when I see it! Okay?” Youngsaeng exhaled in anger “I can understand why you don’t see it cause you’re incapable of loving anyone. If you could see my love for you…you’dnt have run away”

“Will you stop connecting everything to our relationship?!”

“Relationship?!” Youngsaeng gave another mocking smile “Were we in one? EVER?”

Hwangbo closed her eyes and clenched her fists. It was very difficult for her. She loved him, only God knows how much she loves him, but here Youngsaeng was being stubborn as ever hurting her with his sharp comments. She wants to be with him, the feeling she has for him is more intense than she ever felt for anyone ever.  They were so overwhelming that it sometimes choked her.  But she couldn’t be with him and it killed her that Youngsaeng doesn’t understand this and blames her

“Listen…” Hwangbo finally spoke “I am here to just keep a watch on Seungyeon. If she really isn’t a spy I wont bother her or try to tear her away from Jungmin”

“Do whatever you want…but don’t you dare sabotage their relationship like you did to ours” Youngsaeng turned to leave

“I didn’t sabotage anything!” Hwangbo shrieked. Youngsaeng faced her again. “We wouldn’t have worked…I saved you the pain....” Hwangbo gulped. What she was about to say was very difficult and she knew it’d crush Youngsaeng. But she had to. It was the only way to cease Youngsaeng’s pursue. She inhaled and said “..and also gave you what you wanted”

Youngsaeng stilled. He uncrossed his arms and leaned closer to her,narrowing his eyes. “What I wanted?”

There! It was done! That ultimate damage she could inflict on him….Hwangbo’s ears burned, her heart stopped beating and instead an aggravating pain started spreading throughout as she felt Youngsaeng’s burning gaze on her.

“What I wanted..”Youngsaeng couldn’t believe his ears “You think I…” he stepped back in shock “You think just wanted your body?!” he shrieked. He couldn’t bear this! He could live with knowing that Hwangbo left him and someday he hoped he’ll be able to bring himself to forgive her too. But this! How could he tolerate his pure love to be tainted by the title of ‘lust’. He looked at her with anticipation,hoping against hope, that maybe he has misunderstood her words. But Hwangbo’s silence erased the confusion. Youngsaeng couldn’t believe what was happening. “You are calling my love for you as ‘lust’?” Youngsaeng cried in disbelief while Hwangbo hung her head.  His surroundings started swirling around him and suddenly Youngsaeng felt as if he couldn’t breathe.  He felt his legs go weak and he gripped the doorknob to save himself from collapsing on the ground.

Hwangbo saw his condition. She wanted to run to him, take him in her arms and assure him that all this wasn’t true, that she was lying, confess that she loved him, loved him more than anyone she has ever loved. But all she could do was just stand there and watch him pining in heartache before her

--------------------------------------

“The sandwiches are awesome” Hyunjoong smiled as Somin was closing the tiffin boxes. They were having lunch in his dressing room

“Thank you” Somin beamed at him

 “Specially because you fed them to me” Hyunjoong cried “Ottoke! You’ve made so cheesy!” Hyunjoong shook his head in disbelief and Somin giggled. When she looked at Hyunjoong she found he has gone quiet and was staring at her intently. She grew self-conscious but was unable to look away once their eyes met. Her eyes dropped to his lips. “Umm…you have some bread-crumbs..” Somin whispered and reached up to brush off the scraps of bread crumbs. But Hyunjoong caught her hand in his,just before she touched him,startling her. When she looked into his eyes once again, his expression was intense, almost threatening.
For a moment, Somin thought maybe he was angry, but before she could ponder it further, he yanked her to him and covered with his in a hungry kiss. His mouth was so warm, the caress of his lips softer than she could have imagined. He tasted tentatively with his tongue, and Somin opened with a low moan. Hyunjoong’s hands cupped her face bringing her closer to him and slowly his hands wandered off to her shoulder,caressing her back, all the way down to her waist around which they wrapped themselves and pulled her to him. The sudden pull surprised Somin and her breathing stopped.

Hyunjoong felt it and, though it took him a lot of effort, he pulled away. Somin opened her eyes and looked at him apologetically “I am sorry…I was just abit taken aback”

“Umm..its okay” Hyunjoong closed his eyes and squinted his brows together “ I promised I’ll wait till you’re ready” he said opening his eyes after a while.

“Mianhe…” Somin whimpered

Hyunjoong held her face in one hand and looked into her eyes intently. Somin could see his passion and desire burning in his eyes and the struggle he was doing to keep them in check as he rubbed his thumb over her cheek. Finally Hyunjoong dropped his hand and rose up “I’ll go check on others…” he said and left the room

Somin watched as he left the room. “Ottoke!!! What is wrong with me? Why cant I—“ she dropped into the nearby chair. Suddenly some sheet of paper lying on his desk caught her eye. Somin grabbed it. It was the SS501 routine for the event. Somin scanned through when she noticed something and an idea struck him. She hurriedly rose and went out to look for Jungmin.

She found him sitting on the edge of the stage talking to Seungyeon who was sitting on the front row in the audience. She ran to him “Jungmin oppa..”

“De..” Jungmin turned to her with a smile.

“Umm…Hyunjoong’s gonna perform ‘Please be nice to me’ right?”

“Mmm”

“Will there be a female dancer with him like before?”

“Yes…Cher will be dancing with him” Jungmin said pointing to the girl practicing at the other end of the stage.

“Kumawo oppa” Somin hurriedly thanked him and ran towards her

“yah Somin-ah! You are not planning to murder her right?” Jungmin called after her as he saw Somin running to Cher at full speed before turning back to Seungyeon. Then suddenly he remembered Youngsaeng and Hwangbo. He looked at his watch “It’s been long…break will be over soon” he thought and looked around for them. When he couldn’t find them, he went to check on them.

---------------------------

“I cant believe this…..you think I just lusted for you?” Youngsaeng finally said. He ran towards her and gripped her shoulders with full strength “How can you think that way? How can you demean my love like that?” he shrieked pushing her away. “ I hate you….” He shook his head in disbelief “No I hate myself…for ever falling in love with you” he cried and turned to walk out of the room.

Just as he stepped outside he bumped into Jungmin

“Hyung where have you been—“ Jungmin noticed the serious atmosphere and stopped

“I am sorry it took this long. It should have been over a long time back”  Youngsaeng said and walked without glancing back at either Hwangbo or Jungmin

“Unnie..is everything okay?” Jungmin asked with concern.

Hwangbo finally looked up faking a smile “yes it is..”

“You don’t sound too sure…” Jungmin said narrowing his eyes

“Well it is not completely fixed but it will…gradually..over time.”

“You two broke up?”

“We were never together in the first place, Jungmin-ah. It was just infatuation,mere attraction… I just pray he could forget me soon” Hwangbo sighed “help him at it ok?” she patted Jungmin’s back and left the room. Once out, Hwangbo wiped the tear that came out involuntarily