A new rival....

Love Game

The following day Somin entered the studio with hesitant steps—she was looking around when she saw Hyunjoong talking to Haera. They were both talking and smiling at each other affectionately—the pain her heart was back. In between his laughs, Hyunjoong suddenly felt a pair of eyes looking at him. He turned and saw Somin standing at the studio entrance. He was thrilled—a huge smile spread across his face.

“SOMIN!” he waved at her,Haera followed his gaze and saw Somin waving back at him and her smile instantly vanished. Hyunjoong ran to Somin, leaving behind a total dumbstruck Haera, and hugged her.

“Oh my angel is back!!!! “ he released her and cupped her face “Gosh I missed you so much” and then he hugged her again

Somin felt his warmth. How much she missed his warmth,his smile—his everything! Then suddenly Grandma voice rang in her head—“If you want him to notice you, don't pay attention to him”

It took all her will power for Somin to draw herself away from Hyunjoong.

“Nice to meet you again too! But I gotta rush. It’s been a while, I need to get a briefing fromDong Sun-nim “ Somin said

“But sit with us for a while—“

“No Hyunjoong-ah later. I really gotta rush” Somin said she tilted her head to look at Haera, who was still rooted to her spot.

“Hey Haera!” Somin waved at her smilingly

Haera further taken aback—she managed a wave.

“”I’ll catch you guys later” Somin patted Hyunjoong’s shoulder and eyed Haera

Disappointment was more than evident on Hyunjoong’s face and Somin noticed it too.

“Wow! Is it already working?” Somin thought to herself and grinned

Dong Sun was busy explaining stuff to people when Somin called him from behind. Dong Sun turned to find a smiling and somewhat confident Somin—he felt happy

“Somin-sshi…I’m abit busy right now so I wont be able to give you the updates right now. But there’s a guy…umm…what was his name…” Dong Sun tried to remember when a tall guy behind Somin cried “Yoon Jihoo sir!”

Somin was surprised and instantly fliiped around to find a tall handsome guy standing. He had the most dreamy eyes and glossy blonde hair, his face had a very calm,kind look and he complimented it with his perfectly formed lips which always bore a glint of smile.

“Ah right! “ Dong Sun snapped his fingers “Somin-sshi Jihoo has been assisting me in your absence. Jihoo!” he looked at him “Update her palli! Arasso?”

“De!” Jihoo bowed

“Good I’ll leave you two then” Dong Sun went away to check on the set-ups

“Shall we begin?” Somin asked politely

“I’ll update you alright…but I’ll send you packing as well…. as soon as possible” Jiho said with narrowed eyes. His face no longer had the kindness…it was cold and stern.

“What?” Somin looked at him in utter confusion

“You tried to steal my sister’s man but I wont let you steal my job”

“You-you’re Haera’s brother?”

“Yes.” Jihoo leaned forward ”Somin-sshi you did a grave mistake coming back. Your life is going to be miserable from now on…I’m gonna make sure of that” jihoo stated coldly.His eyes were full of loathe and hatred