The BIG Day: The Big Save

Love Game

Author’s POV:

“SOMIN!” Jihoo cried as he saw some fire crew members bringing her and Hyunjoong out

He ran to her and reached her just when one of the firemen wrapped a blanket around her. Somin knew she’s in for a long lecture session on safety from him. She opened to explain but shock overwhelmed her as Jihoo pulled her in and embraced her. Somin was too shocked and crushed to say anything.

“Don’t you dare do anything like this ever again!” Jihoo said,hugging Somin tightly. Somin heard his trembling voice. She tried to pull back to console him but Jihoo didn’t let her. When she tried to lean back he hugged her even closer.

“I wont” Somin finally said and caressed his back

Slowly Jihoo calmed and holding her tight for one more time, he released her

“Jihoo-ah I—“ Somin started to explain

“I have an early morning flight tomorrow. I’ll be going” Jihoo said and held her shoulders. He looked into her eyes. Somin was stunned by his abruptness. “Good..” He shifted forward abit and then backed away again “Goodnight” he finally said and leaned in and kissed Somin’s forehead. Though it was brief but it wasn’t just a peck. He pressed his lips against her temples and closing his eyes inhaled her scent. Then suddenly he withdrew,spun around and walked off. Somin blinked in confusion. She turned to find all the SSboys circled around Hyunjoong and approached them.

“Noona! You’re a superwoman!” Hyungjun jumped amd hugged her as soon as he saw her. “We cant thank you enough noona”

One by one Kyu,Youngsaeng and Jungmin followed suit.

“That was very rash! But I’m glad both of you are safe” Youngsaeng smiled at her. Somin smiled back and hesitantly turned to Hyunjoong. He was also wrapped in a blanket like her but his eyes were fixed on her.

“You-you okay?” Somin asked. Hyunjoong nodded,his eyes never leaving hers.

“Umm…”Youngsaeng interrupted them. Everyone turned to him except Hyunjoong who was still looking at Somin.

“Well it’s been a wild day….so let’s all head down to our homes. Hyungjun,Kyu Jungmin you guys go ahead. I’ll  drop Hyunjoong and Somin”

“Okay” the three nodded and bid their farewell to Hyunjoong.Somin and Youngsaeng

“Are you stable enough to walk?”Youngsaeng called out to Hyunjoong who was still looking at Somin.

“Ofcourse” Hyunjoong snapped and got up suddenly. But his disrupted system could handle his sudden rise thus knocking him offbalance. Somin ran to his side and held him,preventing him from falling. Hyunjoong looked at her with his intoxicated red eyes squinting them slightly.

Somin looked at him and both of them froze momentarily locked in ach other's gaze.

"Be careful hyung!" Youngsaeng cried and held his torso."Somin-sshi you go ahead...I'll bring him"

Somin nodded and turned Hyunjoong to Youngsaeng but didnt leave his side. The trio slowly walked towards Youngsaeng's car