Meeting the Parents : II

Love Game

“Good morning haraemoni!” Hyunjoong greeted granny merrily

“Good morning son” Granny exclaimed,slightly taken aback by the young boy’s enthusiasm,he had ear-to-ear grin stuck to his face and his eyes were sparkling! “You seem very happy” she couldn’t help but mention

“I am! Everything is finally looking up for me!” Hyunjoong cried happily as he sat in the living room waiting for Somin.

Somin’s condition was quite reverse. She was very much intimidated by the thought of meeting Hyunjoong’s parents and no matter how much granny explained to her the fear inside here just wont fade away.

Granny knocked and then peeked inside to find Somin sitting on her bed fidgeting with her fingers. “Angel…he’s here” she informed.

Somin stood up in a jolt at the announcement. She nodded and proceeded to join him in the living room. When she was about to leave her room granny stopped and made Somin turn to her “Don’t worry they’ll love you” granny smiled assuring and kissed her forehead. Somin came out dragging her suitcase and carrying her bag.

Hyunjoong rose up at the sight and walked upto her. “Ready to go?” he whispered,his eyes fixed on her. Somin nodded and he took her suitcase proceeded towards the driveway as Somin bid her final farewell to granny

When Somin got out she was abit surprised to see Hyunjoong loading the lugguages in a van instead of his normal black sedan. But before she could ask the door of the van swung open and Youngsaeng smiled at her.

“Hi Somin!” Youngsaeng waved at her and soon Hyungjun excitedly peeked out crying the same as well.

“hey you guys!” Somin cried happily as she got in. Once inside she hi-fived them and hopped in her seat seriously

Hyunjoong got in just in time to see her hopping in excitement “Shincha!” he sighed and turned to his dongsaengs “He’s never this excited to see me…I think my own brothers are gonna be my rivals” he pouted. Somin hit his arm playfully

“We would have loved to but Somin is kinda one-man girl” Youngsaeng teased

“and that one man is you!” Hyungjun pointed to hyunjoong playfully. “Our own hyung is TRULY our rival..” Hyungjun said turning to Youngsaeng.

Youngsaeng nodded,pouting “Ottoke?” they both cried dramatically while Hyunjoong chuckled stealing glances at Somin who shyly looked away,smiling

“well apart from seeing you two off we also came to give you a good news” Youngsaeng said

“Good news? What?” Somin inquired

“SS501 is coming back with a new album next year!” Hyungjun exclaimed

“Really?” Somin’s eyes grew big with excitement but then the excitement disappeared “That’s what you guys have been saying for the last two years” she pouted leaning back in her seat “You guys always say we are coming back together next year next year? But that next year never comes…”she complained crossing her arms.

“Yeah we know..we have been delaying but there were problems why we couldn’t comeback..” Youngsaeng tried to explain

“Yeah yeah you all are busy with your solo activities blah blah” Somin grunted;she sounded like totally stubborn TripleS who has been disappointed so many times now that she really cant believe they are coming back.

“The schedules and an appropriate production house” Youngsaeng pointed out

“Production house?” Somin inquired sitting up in her seat. They explained the production house dispute and how they have finally came up with a way to resolve it. “Wow that’s brilliant! Why didn’t you guys think of this earlier?”

“Desperate times desperate measures…” Youngsaeng said thoughtfully

“Desperate times?” Hyunjoong caught his word and he along with Somin and hyungjun turned to him “what do you mean?”

“of-ofcourse the fans…TripleS…is getting desperate waiting for us” Youngsaeng stuttered.

Everyone was too happy to question him further so they forgot about it.

“Are you scared?” Hyunjoong asked as he saw Somin fidgeting with her fingers. They were sitting inside the plane.

Somin sighed and looked up before turning to Hyunjoong “I am scared to death”

Hyunjoong chuckled and then took her hand in his. He knotted their fingers together and looked at it. Somin followed his gaze,their hands fitted so perfectly—it was uncanny—like as if they were two pieces of the same puzzle. Hyunjoong seem to have the same thought as well as he looked at their entwined hands. He then suddenly brought their hands upto his lips and kissed it. Somin was surprised at the sudden contact and had goosebumps all over. Hyunjoong didn’t seem to notice and the pressed his other hand their joined hands “Don’t worry they’ll love you” he said looking at her intently.

Somin smiled and rested her head on his shoulder and then took his free hand lightly made it run over her forearm. “You gave me goosebumps”she whispered.

Hyunjoong caressed her hand lovingly. “My cells have turned immune to goosebumps…you’ve given me so much of them”

Somin laughed and hit his arm.