Difficult Situation...

Love Game

Author’s POV:

“Ah! Dong sun-nim!” Somin’s eyes grew big in surprise

Dong Sun knelt down beside her and helped her stand up. Somin kept on looking at the ground—she couldn’t face him or anybody. She felt abit irritated. Can’t she just have one moment to herself? Why does she have to always hide??

Dong Sun looked at her intently.

“I know everything” he said. Somin looked up at him with teary eyes. “So you don’t have to bottle it up infront of me”

That was it! Somin burst into tears and cried.Dong Sun held her as she buried her crying face in his chest. When she had no more tears left to cry Dong Sun decided to take her home.But it was still raining heavily and he didn’t get his car. He took out his phone and dialed Jessica.

“Hey! Where are you? I’ve been looking all over--”

“Yea Mianhe but can you pick me up?”

“Where are you?”

“I’m with Somin at the central park”

“Somin? Why was he with Somin?” Jessica thought,suddenly she felt fury but she composed herself “Okay I’m coming” she said and hung up.

When Jessica arrived at Central Park she saw a totally drenched Dong Sun holding Somin who was clinging onto him,shivering. Jessica didn’t like what she saw—the fury,anguish was back

She opened the front door but Dong Sun closed it and went behind and knock at the backseat window indicating her to unlock that. Jessica unlocked it and Dong Sun placed Somin and then got in himself.

“We’ll drop Somin first” Dong Sun said closing the back seat door.

Jessica kept silent and started the engine.

When they arrived at Somin's place Dong Sun got out with Somin and rang the bell. He was almost carrying Somin now as she had fallen asleep after so much crying. Jessica didnt get out of the car--somehow she wasnt at ease with the situation.When Granny opened the door she shrieked out seeing her precious granddaughter like that.Grandpa Jung rushed too when he heard his wife’s scream

“Please be calm and help me” Dong Sun managed to say and then he took Somin up in his arms and carried her to her room--Somin’s grandparents directed him.After grandma changed her clothes and put her to bed she came out in the living room where Dong Sun and Grandpa Jung were waiting for her.

“Who are you son?” Grandma asked

“I’m Lee Dong Sun the director of the drama” Dong Sun introduced himself.

“Oh…what happened to her son?” Grandma asked hesitantly

“I think it’s better if Somin tells you herself”

Granny and Grandpa looked at each other  and then nodded at dong Sun.

“I must take your leave now. It’s late. Anneoyong” Dong Sun bowed and got up.

“Shilang please go and check on Somin wil you” granny requested and grandpa went to check on their precious angel.

When he left granny turned to Dong Sun--he was about to get into the car.

“Son!” she called out

Dong sun turned and went upto her “De?”

“Somin’s situation…has it anything to do with Hyunjoong?”

Dong Sun sighed “So you know.”

“she’s my grandchild ofcourse I know”

“Jisohmhida..i thought you didn’t that’s why I was unsure whether to tell you”

“Why what happened?”

Dong Sun briefly told her everything that happened while Grandma listened intently

“I think Hyunjoong had already told her about his feelings towards Haera and that’s why she was upset over the past few days….but she still hoped Haera would reject but when she accepted she just…broke”

Granny was almost in tears as she heard Somin’s heartbreaking tale.

“Haraomoni…please take care of her. If she wants to take some days off it’s fine with me…if she wants to leave…”Dong Sun sighed “she can do that too” he added

Granny nodded and Dong Sun got into the car bidding her farewell.