My Dream Man

Love Game

They were in a dark alley.Her heart was beating faster with every step Hyunjoong took as he closed in on her. He put one hand on the wall beside her head and the other beside her waist thus pinning her to the wall….their faces just inches apart,his breath caressing her face

“What have you done to me?” he said in that y voice of his.

His voice seemed to shake her entire being. She tried to speak but she felt she had no voice.“W-what d-do you mean?” she somehow managed to say.

Hyunjoong moved even closer. She felt the blood rush to her cheeks and ears turning them red. Her heart was beating so loud she could actually hear it in her ear.

“Since the time I’ve seen you I am not myself anymore” Hyunjoong said huskily “it seems I’ve lost myself in these chocolate eyes” he looked into her eyes intently. As for her she hadn’t been able to move her gaze away from his from the very beginning. With his every word she felt a shiver down her spine.

“I tried to stay away from you” Hyunjoong continued as he took his hand ,that was resting on the wall beside her waist, and traced her arm with it finally halting at her shoulders. Her body was shivering now.

He held her nape “but I just can’t anymore!” and with that Hyunjoong crashed his lips on hers.  The shivering increased,her body was shaking like crazy. She cursed herself for reacting that way! How could Hyunjoong, the love of her life, kiss her comfortably if she is shaking that way!!!

She tried to control the shaking but it just got stronger…it was as if someone was shaking her. What is this!

“JUNG SOMIN!” a loud shout snapped her out of her dream as she hit the floor hard. She looked around confusingly. She was in no dark alley but instead in her room,her bed beside her.

“Dreaming of Kim Hyunjoong again are we?” Somin looked up to find her grandmother looking down at her with her arms crossed.

“Aaaaissh! Grandma!!! Why did you have to wake me up! I was having such a wonderful dream” Somin pouted her lips and scratching her head

“Because I didn’t want my sweet kiddo to miss out on seeing her dream man in person” Somin’s grandma knelt down before her and pinched her cheeks.

Somin looked at her confusingly. She was still drowsy and not fully back from her dreamland.

“That new drama of Hyunjoong doesn’t it's shooting start today?”

“Omo!!! Yes!” Somin suddenly remembered “what time it is granny?”

“Its already 9 sweety”

“aaaaah! Ottoke? I need to be there by 9:30 but I’m not even ready!!! Oh granny!” she hurriedly got up.

“Your lunchbox is ready. Your grandpa will drop you  and I’ve packed your breakfast too so you can eat on your way to the studio. You just take a bath and get dressed okay? Palli!” granny said and pushed somin lightly towards the bathroom.

“Kumawo granny”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

here you go that's the first chapter. do stay tuned and your comments are always welcome! ^_^

Goodnight for now its past midnight here so i gotta rush....bye c u all soon