096

We are your Hoobaenim!! ( sequel to We are your Oppa!!! )

Firstly, please let me scream and vent out first!! I have been holding it for many many hours!
LEE HOWON!! YOU SMEXY BEAST! I hate you for making me fall in love with you. Why?! 
That abs, that humping the stage, that body wave.. * lips*, *drooling*, *nose bleeding*
I am wondering how many wife beaters he tore apart during rehearsals and practice HAHAHA. 
And OMG! Mother-in-law just called me, asking me if I can break the 'no pre-maritial ' rule and satisfy her beastly son. 
Omonim, NO! As much as I really want to but, NO! hehehe...
I am really really wondering, how many wife beaters he 'wasted' haha..
How his omma felt when she saw HoWonie's stage. 
Is like as if he is telling his mom : " Omma! Look I am a totally grown man now. I have turned 21! Ready for bed actions!!" 
OMG OMG! I need to be rushed to the hospital now. Nose bleeding haha.
But INSPIRITS are really really funny. First when HoYa doesn't show his abs, they complain, saying how unsatisfying they are. And then, when he ripped off and reveal, they start whining and complaining at how he should just keep on hiding his abs and not kill us with it. 
Haha amazing right?
And, HE LOOKS HOT IN BROWN HAIR!! 
haha, sorry for this very long ranting post, now back to the story ^^ 

 



MinAh's POV

"Hyung what do you plan to do?" my Jongie asked excitedly.
"Hmmm.. shopping? Just walking around?" SungYeol oppa suggested.
"What about HyeYong? She nearly fell because she was walking around too much." HoYa oppa looked at HyeYong worriedly.
"True that."
"But actually, don't you boys think that you are really evil?" HyeYong muttered.
"Evil? How can we angelic people be evil?" WooHyun replied.
"*cough cough* angelic my head." she cringed her nose. "M!Pick staff spent so much time to think of this activity for us. Going around this big space to place clues around. They even got you boys in to Jejudo. Do you think if they didn't plan for this, you can even leave Seoul?" HyeYong lectured. 
"She has a point." RaIm unnie agreed. "Why not, we just continue with the rest of today's activity. And then, before lights out, we discuss with the staff about tomorrow's activities so that HyeYong won't be hindered much by her cast and clutches?" unnie suggested. 
"Arasso. I feel so embarrassed being your sunbaes. We didn't consider the feelings of the staff." HoYa oppa apologised.
"HoYa oppa, it is ok. Now, let's go apologise to them and continue with the game ok?" HyeYong smiled back at him. 
So after apologising, we split up and continue searching for the clues. 
"What are you doing here?" Jongie cutely acted like he was a gang leader when he met SungYeol oppa and I in one of the lanes. 
"Well, just, uhm, dating?" SungYeol oppa daringly grabbed hold of my hand in front of Jongie.
"YAH! Hyung!! Hands off my girl!!" Jongie's expressed became really dark and started smacking SungYeol's oppa hands away from mine. 
"SungYeol oppa, that's enough." I said, stopping the two of them from any more actions. 
"Hmph. Hyung, watch out when the camera offs." Jongie threatened and stomped off. ChaeRin shrugged her shoulders and ran after him.
"Lee SungYeol..." I hissed.
"What?" he replied.
"What was that for?" 
"What was what for?"
"STOP ACTING DUMB! You choding!" I shrieked.
"Ah..hehe for fun. I am a choding, you forgot?" he chuckled.
"Ugh. Whatever he does to you when we get back to the pension, I am not going to care." I scolded.
"Ok ok, I am sorry. But doesn't he look adorable being all jealous?" SungYeol oppa asked.
"Hehe, actually he does. He looked so manly, but so cutie pie at the same time." I fangirl-ed for a moment.
"Oh gosh. He is like your boyfriend. Stop fan-girling!" SungYeol oppa flicked my forehead.
"Yah! I am going to complain to him you bullied me." I pouted.
"Aish..Arasso, Let's continue finding for clues." he said, pulling me along.


ChaeRin's POV

"Sorry for disturbing, we are here to search for clues." I apologised in advance.
"It is ok." the owner responded.
"ChaeRin noona, I think there is a clue here. He looks suspicious." SungJong pointed out.
1017265_image2_1.jpg
We started searching around, behind the display sets, lifting up every single foot wear.
"Noona!! Psst!" SungJong shouted out softly. Pulling out a card from the pocket of a cardigan.
"Wow, I was right in front of that cardigan a minute ago and I missed this clue." I was shocked at how I actually missed it.
"Hehe." and he did a victory pose.
"What does it say?" I cut him off.
"Something that SungJong and HyeYong have in common." he read out.
"You and HyeYong? Similarity?" I asked.
"Our age? 19? Year that we are born in?" he questioned himself. 
"But can't be that easy right?" I suspected something fishy.
"Let's continue searching for more clues before we figure it out." SungJong suggested with that, we continued to the other shops.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcigmD5wZjjgGNy6Ej6sL
"IN-PI-NI-TEU sign!!" SungJong pointed, looking back at me.
"Yah.!" I pulled him away as he nearly bumped into someone.
"Chwisunghapnida." he bowed and apologised.
"Shall we? Maybe there is something inside." I stepped in first. Apologising in advance that we were 'intruding' the shop, we started our search.
"Wah! Found it!" I pulled out the card and jumped happily.
"Mwohya~~" he whined, looking at the clue.
" April 24, 2001." I read out.
"What is this?" he asked.
Suddenly, 4 rather well-built men dressed in black suits walked up to us.
"Wae wae?!" The two of us panicked as they grabbed hold of us.
"What's going on?" I struggled. One of them covered my mouth to prevent me from making noise. 
"Eu? What's going on?" HoYa oppa and DongWoo oppa pointed to the two of us who was being 'escorted' away.