035

We are your Hoobaenim!! ( sequel to We are your Oppa!!! )

HoYa's POV

"Are you sure you are alright in those?" I pointed to that killer heels.
"Even if I am not alright, I have to right?" she rolled her eyes. "Just..uhm Just let me get use to this."
"Ok. Are your knees better too?"I asked worriedly.
"It is still healing. Good enough to be filmed in those" she sneered and pointed to those short dresses on the rack.
Ever since that day when she cried out her feelings about being touched, we were getting used to being so close to each other. It was still awkward, but good enough to start filming our MV. 
"Ok, please go and change to the next set of clothes and meet at set 4." the director announced. We had just finished filming at our 2nd venue. We have spent quite a long time filming in set 3 since that full length leopard print dress HyeYong was wearing, was quite a hindrance. 
We quickly changed into images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQAVkJrFfEvHgRiwnbMdfz and walked over to set 4, which we will be spending the rest of our filming there. It was solely just a white, classy studio.  We took our MVs over and over again. Pausing after nearly every 30 seconds of music and repeating the same part. Since we have decided to perform Trouble Maker on music programs,  naturally, the MV for Trouble Maker has to be the best out of all the 7 MVs produced. We filmed, and then ran over to the director's screen to monitor, and ran back in to film once more. We kept doing this over and over again. Not forgetting that we had to change into a number of different sets of clothes too.
"Finally." HyeYong mumbled under her breathe when the director called it a day. Of course, not forgetting to thank everyone for their hardwork. I held onto her as we quickly made our to the couch. 
"~eung.. my leg hurts.." she pouted while rubbing her legs. I quickly got off the couch and dragged the nearest chair over. 
"O-oppa, what are you doing?" she blushed as I lifted both of her legs and placed them gently on my lap. Then I took off that murderous heels. If it wasn't sponsored, I would have broke it into two for torturing my princess.
"Poor baby." I cooed as I started to massage her legs.
"Oppa, you don't have to do this." she said shyly while trying to bring her legs down. 
Apparently, there were 2 people filming us being so lovey dovey. According to the other members, the 2 are VJs and have been appearing at all the set to do interview and capture some behind the scenes moments. They then came over to interview us a few questions. 
"Come on. It is time for breakfast, and we have to rush for the photoshoot." JongRyul hyung came over to inform us.
"Huh?! Breakfast?" HyeYong was shocked. "What time is it now?" she grabbed JongRyul's hyung wrist to look at his watch. 
"Uhm,  8am" JongRyul hyung pulled back and informed. She turned speechless. I have gotten used to such weird hours already. Especially when you are in an enclosed studio, when you can't tell the difference between day and night, time will just FLY..
"What time is photoshoot?" I asked.
"It starts at 11. We have to be there at 10am to prepare." JongRyul hyung replied. I nodded.
"Come on baby. We have to go have breakfast at least." I gently placed her feet on the ground. 
"And before that, change back to your clothes." I walked over to the rack and took her casual clothes down, picked up her shoes and handed them to her. 
"Sigh. I just feel like sleeping now. Even if it is for an hour." she cutely pouted and went into the changing room. I went to change too.


HyeYong's POV

After about 3 hours or so, the photoshoot ended. Somehow or another, I was not sleepy even though the last time I really slept was nearly 30 hours ago.
I changed back into my casual clothes images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQiisrQv4Lhh0R8S8ltC8r and met HoYa oppa back in the room. He walked in wearing images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRRkmB-pk5saINlsN7QrSy
"WheeYaaa!! PURPLE!!" He squished me. Like literally!!
"Oppa.I can't breathe!" I struggled. He immediately let go. "If you love purple so much, why aren't you wearing purple today?" I complained.
"Hehe..I ran out of purple clothes. They are all in the laundry." He rubbed the back of his neck. 
"Oppa, I am not sleepy now. I feel so hyper. Now that the MVs are all finished, I feel so relax." I jumped up and down.
"Hmm, why not lets go shopping. The weather is getting cold soon. You have to go get some winter clothes prepared." he pinched and wiggled my nose left and right.
" Sigh, there goes my shorts." I looked down. Winter.....
"Well, you can be crazy like me. Wear little clothes just to look cool." he patted his chest.
"No way. I don't want to freeze to death." I nudged him.
"JongRyul hyung, we will be going shopping after this. Can you drop us at the mall?" HoYa oppa asked the manager. Surprisingly, he agreed. 
"Oh, before that. HyoAn just called me a while ago. He wants me to inform you that the songs for CHARM5 are out and ready for collection." JongRyul oppa turned to me. 
"WHAT?!" I thought I had all the weight off my shoulders. Now another one has just landed heavily on them. This time it seems even heavier. CHARM5 OFFICIAL DEBUT SONG! I was running around in my mind. 
"I just thought I could spend more time with my princess, but now she is getting busy again." HoYa oppa acted like a big baby and wrapped me in his arms, shaking me left and right.
"I thought I could have more time to sleep now." I complained. Haha. Of course I thought about HoYa  oppa too. I just wanted to .
"Yah. Is sleep all you can think about? What if you grow fat?" He tickled me. And the best way to stop him is to, give him a kiss of course.
"Aish. You two. Don't do any hanky panky when you are shopping alright? Or do you need adult supervision." JongRyul oppa placed his arms on his hips.
"Hehe. We don't need adult supervision." I grinned.
"I don't mind. If that adult is going to take out his card and pay the stuff for us." HoYa oppa crossed his arms.
"Haha. In your dream!" and a flicked landed on HoYa's oppa forehead. 


Sorry, I wanted to update earlier, but I got into YOUTUBE..haha Of course it is INFINITEONAIR channel.. gah this boys......what can I say, they are just too awesome. It is beyond words...now..I NEED PART 2!! haha The boss is so cute. He isn't acting like a boss at all hahaha