056

We are your Hoobaenim!! ( sequel to We are your Oppa!!! )

MinAh's POV

~from: Jongie
MinAh noona, are you still busy filming?~
~ to : jongie
Neh, but we are ending soon. Waeyo? ~ 
I quickly replied. It is some what odd for Jongie to message me at this hour. Is some thing wrong?
~ from : Jongie
Ani. But uhm, if you are free later, can we meet? I have something to tell you.~
He sounded serious.
~ to : Jongie
Araso. I will be back in the dorm in another hour, where do you want to meet?~
~ from : Jongie
The rooftop of the shop houses just in front of our dorm.~ (The one where INFINITE and APINK met on the 2nd episode of BOAF)
~ to : Jongie
Araso. See you later.~ 
Weird. What is it that he wants to see me for? And his usual smiley faces and emoticons were not in the messages. Did something happen to him? I was getting worried.
"See you tomorrow." JinWoon oppa's voice broke my train of thoughts. 
"Neh. Annyeong. Thank you for the hard work." we greeted back.
The recordings of Dream High 2 are going smoothly too. Now that our schedules are some what fixed, we have more time to practice our songs and dance as a whole group. Some times, it is just the 3 of us. HyeYong and ChaeRin will be doing theirs on their own. We worry about how we are going to rush through our song recordings given such short amount of time. It is going December in a few days. 
"Girls, are you ready?" EunMi unnie came to pick us up today.
"In a while." RaIm unnie who was still talking with JB called out. 
Soon, we were all ready and headed back to the dorm.
"Unnies, I will be going to the rooftop there." I pointed to the shophouses. 
"Waeyo?" RaIm unnie asked.
"SungJong says he wants to meet me there. Something feels wrong about him today." I replied worried. 
"OhhhhHH~ okok we get it." Amy unnie smirk. *What did they get? So weird.*
---
"Aish..Where is this SungJong.." I muttered out in the cold. It is freezing.
"Should I go back to the dorm and find him? But what if he is on his way rushing here?" I kept questioning myself. Then I went towards a corner and hid there from the cold, though it didn't help much.


SungJong's POV

"Hyungs! Any more rubbish? I am going to bring the trash out." my voice rang through the dorm. We were looking through the gifts we received from fans one by one. Unwrapping the gifts careful, throwing away the plastic wrappers.
"I am done." WooHyun hyung called out.
"So am I, ME TOO." One by one the popped their heads out from the room.
"Neh. I am going down." I said as I wore my shoes.
"Gomawoyo." WooHyun hyung said. Tsk. Since when he became so polite to me?
"Eu? RaIm noona." I smiled. 
"Why are you here? Where is MinAh?" she became very serious.
"MinAh? I wasn't with her. I have been in the dorm all the while." I was shocked. She was suppose to be with me?
"MinAh said you wanted to meet her." RaIm noona said.
"What?" quickly I whipped out my phone thinking I may have accidentally sent something. "AISH! The hyungs." I mumbled when I recalled my phone had been missing for a few hours.
"How long has MinAh noona been out there?" I panicked.
"About 20minutes already? She went there straight after we got off the van." RaIm noona informed.
"Ahhh...Araso. Thank you very much. MianHae." I quickly ran out of the lift, dropped the trash bags off in the chutes and ran towards the shophouses area.
"MinAh noona. Where are you?" I looked around worriedly. I see no one sitting or standing around. I was about to turn back when I heard.
*Sniff sniffs* "Stupid Lee SungJong. PaBo. Do you know how cold it is?" I cautiously walked towards the voice.
"MINAH NOONA!!"  I practically flew over and flung my jacket off myself, covering her warmly.
"Yah! STUPID LEE SUNGJONG!! YOU MADE ME WAIT HERE FOR NEARLY 20MINUTES!! I THOUGHT SOMETHING HAPPENED TO YOU!!"  she screamed at me.
"Noona. Mianhae. The hyungs stole my phone and messaged those to you. I had no idea about until I saw RaIm noona just now." I explained myself.
"I hate you." she sobbed.
"Huh? Wae yo?" I was confused at her sudden attack.
"I hate you for making wait in the cold. I hate you for making me think something bad happened to you." she confessed while crying. 
"Ahhh...ottoke?" I ruffled my hair. "I hate seeing pretty girls cry. Ottoke." I was mentally slapping myself.
"Never do that again. NEVER." she was firm. 
"Araso..." I replied apologetically.
"But there must be something you want to tell me? Since INFINITE oppa made fun of you like that." she asked. Well, there is something I want to tell her, but how?
"A..Ani. Let's go in. It is getting cold here." I helped her up and walked towards the stairs. Then I reached into the pocket of my jacket that is on her now.
"Yah. What are you doing?" she jumped in shock.
"I have heatpads in my jacket. Look at your fingers, they are all turning purple. I...I don't want HoYa hyung to snatch you away from me." I said. WHAT?! WHY DID I SAY THAT?! Why isn't my brain working the way I want it to.
"Huh? What? What did you just say?" her eyes were super wide. Why do I find her so cute this way?
"A..ANI!" I quickly shook my head. 
"Haha. Look at you so flustered. When did you become so greasy like WooHyun oppa?" MinAh nudged me with her shoulders. I nearly fell over.
"Yah. Why are you girls so strong?" I pouted. 
"What do you mean?!" MinAh noona raised her voice.
"A.Aniya. hehe." I ruffled my hair. 
"Aigoo. Why are you always so cute?" she pinched my cheeks. It hurts, but..but I feel so good. She thinks I am cute? hehehe.
"Noona. Do you want a cup of hot tea first? Since we are already out here." I looked towards the convenient mart.
"Geurae? Sunbaenim~~~" she aegyo.
"Mwoh?" I was shocked. 
"Sunbaenim~~You are going to treat right?" she giggled.
"Aigoo..Araso." I put my hands on her shoulders and led her towards the mart.
"Two hot chocolate please." I ordered. We then went over to the high tables and sat there to continue our little chit chat. I think I should take this chance and confess to her. Should I? What if I freak her out? What if she only treats me as a little brother?  AHHH!! OTTOKE?!