JiJi? Who?

We are your Hoobaenim!! ( sequel to We are your Oppa!!! )

HyeYong's POV

'AHH!! It has been long since CHARM5 slept for more than 3hours. All these big babies are still sleeping after 10 hours. I am wide awake, SO BORED!!' I tweeted, along with a picture of the unnies wrapped under their duvet.
'YAH! Pali ireona!! We are going to pick up SungGyu hyung and SungYeol soon!!' HoYa oppa tweeted me back.
'Yes yes! Hurry wake the girls up!' MyungSoo oppa tweeted.
'*yawns* good night. I am going back to sleep keekeke' I playfully replied.
'YAH! Wake up before I barge into the dorm!!' HoYa oppa threatened.
'I am wide awake already my dear. Waking the unnies up now. I will post pictures of their waking up faces keke. This is for sleeping in.' I started laughing.
I think MinAh unnie heard my chuckles? She was stirring in her sleep. So I decided to wake her up first.
"YAH! Mwohya!! Delete the photo now!!" MinAh unnie struggled to get my phone. As the other unnies were disturbed. I quickly snap up pictures of them waking up and ran to the bathroom so I can upload the photos in peace.
'This is for waking up late!! hehe' I tweeted with the photos.
'Nam HyeYong! You are so going to die.' RaIm unnie replied.
'Nam HyeYong!! Get out of the toilet!! We are running late to pick SungGyu oppa and SungYeol oppa!!' ChaeRin unnie replied.
Sheepishly, I ran out of the toilet, only to be captured by MinAh unnie and Amy unnie. Ah, no wonder they didn't tweet back.
"Smile SMILE!!" they pinned me down and snapped many pictures of me.
"Ahhh, I am so dead." I sighed.
*ding dong*
"Eu? Who is it?" we were surprised.
"Annyeong!!" she greeted us with a very vey wide smile.
"JiJi ahh!!" I pushed Amy unnie off and ran up to hug her. "I nearly forgot you were meeting us first." I knocked my own head at my forgetfulness.
"Haha, gwenchana." she laughed it off. "I am so so excited. I can't wait to see Yeolli oppa. hehe." she fangirl-ed
"Aigoo, JiJi ah, people would think that you are not an idol if you are acting like that. Haha." Amy unnie and RaIm unnie laughed at her.
"Well, because of my busy schedules, I have not met Yeollie oppa for nearly 5 months!! I had a hard time psycho-ing PANDA manager to let me off." she huffed.
"Arasso, we are heading out soon. Are you ready?" ChaeRin unnie asked.
"Neh ChaeRin unnie." she saluted. "You girls are so lucky to have your boyfriends staying just diagonally opposite you." she was a little jealous.
"Come sign with Woollim then hehe. CHARM5 wouldn't mind taking in another power vocal." MinAh unnie nudged her.
"Andwae!! Power vocal is my spot." I pushed JiJi away playfully. Well, we are so close that we often play like this.
After meeting with the oppas, HoYa oppa, oppa, ChaeRin unnie, JiJi and I got onto one van towards SungYeol's oppa camp. While Myung Soo oppa, Amy unnie, RaIm unnie, SungJong and MinAh unnie got onto the other van, heading towards SungGyu's oppa camp.
"SUNGYEOL!!" the 91-liners oppa fist-bumped each other as they met.
"Ahhh annyeong" the choding oppa...hmmmm..after army, STILL A CHODING hahaha.
"Aish, stop looking, she did not come." oppa faked.


HoYa's POV

Mr Tall SungYeol was sticking his head high up, looking over the crowd.
"Aish, stop looking, she did not come." WooHyun elbowed.
"But she say she will be coming." SungYeol hung his head down, pouting.
"Yah, be happy. Later the media will think that you are upset of coming out from army haha." HyeYong .
"Let's go let's go. I am hungry." ChaeRin rushed.
"Araso." bidding good bye to the fans, we quickly got into the van.
"Ah, SungYeol oppa, I left something very important at the back of the van, can you help me get it? I am stuck at the back." HyeYong acted out. Wow, if she didn't went into the variety line, she would have been an actress hehe.
"Arasso. What is it?" SungYeol opened the door. We mentally high-fived each other.
"It's in HoYa's oppa purple bag." she replied.
"5, 4, 3, 2, 1.." we counted.
"KKKYYYYAAAAA" SungYeol's ever famous dolphin scream nearly broke our ear drums.
"Annyeong Yeollie oppa." JiJi jumped out from the back of the van.
"Ji.....J...Ji.. yah" SungYeol was dumb founded.
"Yah, took you long enough to find me in here." she lightly punched him. Then all the cameras started gathering towards our attention.
"Uhm guys? HELLO!! The cameras and reporters are coming!!" we had to shout to wake them up.
"Oh..eu haha..Let's get in first." SungYeol gentlemanly held the door open for JiJi to get in first.
"How...how are you...here?" SungYeol was still shock, rubbing his eyes.
"Yeolli oppa ah, I am real. You are not dreaming. See." JiJi leaned in to kiss him.
"I...I...YAH!! Didn't you guys say she isn't here?!" SungYeol turned around and glared at us.
"Yah, you don't trust your girlfriend?" we shoot him back.
"Uh..I do..But JiJi ah, aren't you having your promotions now? How are you out here?" SungYeol asked worriedly.
"Hehe, I have my ways. Don't worry, I've got permission..I did not escape." she pinched his nose. They were acting so mushy that it even sent shivers down our spines.
"I guess, we, old time couple, have to step up the mushiness." I whispered to HyeYong. Compared to their going-to-be 3 year relationship, our 4 years and out relationship should be cheesier.
"Yah~..." HyeYong blushed, but she ended up snuggling up into my chest as we head towards the restaurant for dinner.
"Oh!! HeeMin unnie!!!" HyeYong happily ran up to her. HeeMin noona is DongWoo's hyung girlfriend. Remember? The candy-kiss noona? Even though DongWoo hyung is still  in army, we can't just leave HeeMin noona out. That will be so evil. So we decided to go to her restaurant for dinner.
"HyeYong ah, annyeong." HeeMin noona caught her in a big hug, ruffling her hair.
"HeeMin noona annyeong!!" we greeted.
"GYU HYUNG!!!" all of us boys, as planned, pounced onto him.
"Yah yah..Get off my boy friend!!." RaIm noona complained.
"Haha. arasso." one by one we got off, taking a chance to smack Gyu hyung's .
"Solid. I guess army trained you well too." SungYeol teased.
"Yah! Enough of violation!!" Gyu hyung turned serious. All of us laughed it off.
"Look at you girls. All of you have lost so much weight since the last time I saw you." HeeMin noona sighed.
"HeeMin unnie, don't worry about us. All of us are still very healthy. Even though we had very very little sleep and rest time. We are well above 50kg." ChaeRin replied.
"I am going to ask the chef to whip up something really good for you girls. I want your chubby cheeks back. hehe." HeeMin noona joked and went off into the kitchen.
HeeMin noona is the boss of a very famous Italian restaurant in Itaewon. Even though her restaurant started only slightly more than a year ago, she has been handling it very successfully. She often say the it was DongWoo's hyung, INFINITE's and CHARM5's popularity that helped her restaurant become so successful. But all of us believe that it is her cooking skills, as well as the chefs, and the service provided in her restaurant that draws customers.
"Chalmokaesipnida." we said, thanking for the food.
"SungGyu, SungYeol ah, you two are eating as if you have not eaten for days." HeeMin noona laughed at them. They were like vacuum cleaners, up the pastas.
"HeeMin noona. You have no idea now amazing and delicious and tasty your pastas are. Those field packs, army food. OH GOSH!! Thank goodness I have completed army." SungYeol was half eating, half mumbling.
"Yah, Yeollie ah, eat slowly, you are going to choke." JiJi was full of worry.
"Feed me then hehe." he teased.
"Yah~" she blushed, looking at all of us shyly.
"Feed me feed me."
"Aish you choding." she gave up, taking up pastas to feed him.
"Ahhhh so delicious." SungYeol his lips ily.
"Choding! I think we should ask for another 2 years of army for you. YOU ARE STILL CHODING!!" MyungSoo threatened him. We could only shake our heads and continue eating. Our chatters and laughters filled the restaurant.