Singapore!!! Part 1

We are your Hoobaenim!! ( sequel to We are your Oppa!!! )

HyeYong's POV

Finally!! I can't wait any longer!
"Wifey, relax! The flight is not until 3 hours." HoYa oppa shook me a little.
"I can't wait to go Singapore!!" I exclaimed. Singapore is really amazing! I have always wanted to do some shopping there but our busy schedules always refrain us from doing so. But now, I am going there for holiday.
"You are your excitement." HoYa oppa shook his head and shy. 
"I will go and check if MyungSoo oppa and Amy unnie is ready." I informed him and headed out of the house, to level 6.
Soon, HyoAn oppa came to pick us up to the airport. Because this is our own trip, HyoAn oppa just dropped us off at the airport but didn't follow us in as usual. 
"Enjoy yourself and May The Odds Be In Your Favour!" HyoAn oppa bid us goodbye.
"Huh what?! What's with the Hunger Games?" Amy unnie rolled her eyes.
"Haha, I wanted to say, MAKE BABIES!! But....ewww..How do you expect me to just say it out." HyoAn oppa said while unloading our luggages from the boot. 
I wanted to brush HyoAn's oppa words off. Asking him to keep his words to himself. But I side glanced HoYa oppa for a moment and saw how excited he was that HyoAn oppa was actually givng him a green light to knock me up pregnant. 
*HoYa oppa, you want a baby that badly?*
"Kaja." HoYa oppa snapped me out of my thoughts. 
We checked in our luggages, got our boarding passes and headed into the immigration area so that we can escape the endless camera flashes from the fans. After SungGyu oppa and RaIm unnie, WooHyun oppa and ChaeRin unnie were found to be going overseas for their second honeymoon, some fans have been camping in the airport, hoping to snap a few pictures of the rest of us going overseas too.
"I bet she was trying to hit on you even though you are married." I hissed.
"Huh?" HoYa oppa replied. 
"Don't huh me. Everyone can see that airport security was taking her own sweet time, scanning your body up and down, patting around you to see if you have any dangerous objects." I pouted. 
"No she isn't" he denied.
"Hyung, just admit it. Even I can tell. She spent like a good 3 minutes checking up on you. Every single spot. Well, except for there." MyungSoo's oppa eyes glanced down to HoYa's oppa member. "You better protect your manhood." MyungSoo oppa laughed. 
"Aihyu..Is my wifey jealous?" HoYa oppa hugged my by my waist, rocking me left and right.
"Ani. Why should I be jealous? She was the one checking you up. Not the other way round." I stated the fact. "Unless...."
"ANIYA!" HoYa oppa exclaimed, causing everyone's attention to be on us. "I will never ever check up on any female other than you my wifey." he planted a smooch on me. MyungSoo oppa and Amy unnie gave us a very disgusted look and walked away. 
The four of us together in the centre rows. Amy unnie and I sitting in the middle why HoYa oppa on my left and MyungSoo oppa on Amy unnie's right. 
"Sleep first, I will wake you up when dinner is served." HoYa oppa lifted up the armrest in between us and pulled me closer to him so I could cuddle in him while sleeping. I turned to my left side, head burried onto his shouder, my arms stretching across to hug him like I was hugging a huge bear soft toy. His right hand wrapped around my body, patting me to sleep. 


HoYa's POV

After about 6 hours of flight, we touched down in the magnificent city that we have visited a number of times, SINGAPORE! 
"OPPA!! UNNIE!!" we were shocked to have a hoarde of fans rushing up to us, stuffing presents into our hands. The four of us expected this, but, after the long plane ride, it kind of slipped out of our minds. We quickly headed towards the shuttle bus stand, where there was the hotel's shuttel bus waiting to pick us up. 
"Marina Bay Sands! GO GO!!" MyungSoo cheered. 
"Oh gosh, the weather is getting into him." Amy sighed at her husband who was soon to be in his own world, flying out to outer space. 
"Let's go!" HyeYong clapped happily like she was on a field tirp. 
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTwwDjZCgSVP8UVHqTXE9P "OUR HOTEL!" HyeYong exclaimed, pointing out of the window. The bus driver couldn't control his laughter, and chuckled at how cute, or I would rather say, childish, this 23 years old wifey of mine is.
The ladies waited for us at the lobby while us men, went to get the key. We booked the Straits Suite room. Something new to us, since the previous time we came here for a showcase was in a normal hotel room. 
Marina Bay Sands Straits Suite The living room of our Straits Suite, over looking the city night lights of Singapore. At the corner, beside the window panels, sat beautifully, was a baby grand piano. Marina Bay Sands Straits Suite
dsc_1278_1449.jpg
"DAEBAK!! OUR ROOM!" Amy immediately ran and plant herself onto the bed in the master bedroom.
"UNNIE!!" HyeYong started to attack her, pushing her off the bed. In the end, we went back to the typical Korean style of settling stuff. Scissors Paper Stone. 
"Ugh!" In the end, MyungSoo won. We decided to let them have the master bedroom too since we were staying a few more days extra. We would just move in after that.
dsc_1294_1465.jpg Then the two of us dragged our luggages into the other bedroom. The bed was a King Size bed, instead of 2 queen size.
Then we went to check out the KTV room in our very own Straits Suite. dsc_1320_1419.jpg
dsc_1319_1418.jpg And the mini gym they had. Luckily. So we could eat to our fullest for this holiday, without worrying about not working out and putting on weight.
"Shall we head out for supper?" MyungSoo suggested. 
The girls then went to change into their tank tops and denim shorts, some what matching dressings. While us guys donned on a normal tee, with bermudas. We headed down to the lobby and asked the clerk if there are any suggestions for places to eat. And they suggested this eating place called, Lau Pa Sat, which is quite close to the hotel. They even offered to get a shuttle bus to ferry us over. 
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTmUHZXujQvOhtoCkKlGSz The bus driver, Mr Soh soon dropped us off at Lau Pa Sat. During the ride, he was suggesting to us what food and delicacies we should try. But of course, not everything, since this is only our first night. He came down we us so that he could show us around too. 
 We found a table here. He helped us order some food since we weren't really familiar with them. While waiting for the food to arrive. Mr Soh explained to us that the place we are sitting on is a normal road in the day, but at 6pm every day, they would cordon off this lane and the stall owners would come and set up the night stalls. MyungSoo, as usual, busy with his photography, snapping pictures here and there. 
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRFqBDiZXIuV1CUBdjOU4b The first plate was served. It is called Fried Carrot Cake. images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRi9vTGlO5VkQHi1j-0rxU And then, BBQ stingray. images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRxNrxgosw3wh9qJHx7_xq Satay.  Our tables started piling up with food. 
After sitting there, savouring the mouth watering dishes, we decided to head back. Mr Soh, on our request, dropped us at the Marina Promenade  so that we can take a slow stroll back to our hotel. He gave us a rough directions on how to head back. 


 


Another photo-filled chapter (:

Just some HoYa and a little of INFINITE story line here HEHEHE ENJOY ^^


tumblr_m3k6fh3xoI1qg2esgo2_500.jpg HoYa : HyoAn hyung, relax. I got this. CHILL!
tumblr_m3k62wuPKg1rnkukeo1_500.jpg WooHyun : HoYa's angry. Let's run!!! Myungie RUN!!
SungYeol : OH ! ZOMBIEFIED HOYA!!!
tumblr_m3k61d5Hxm1rnkukeo1_500.jpg And I suppose HoYa was zombified by DongWoo? hehehe
Evolution of Lee HoWon : 
tumblr_m3k5zfbPng1rnkukeo1_500.jpg  to  tumblr_m3k5cl3aR31ru0wr6o1_500.png GOO THAT YOU ARE PUTTING BACK CLOTHS ON!!! It's childrens' day performance!!
tumblr_m3k3yzBOGF1rnkukeo1_500.jpg Uhm.....what's wrong with this picture? DongWoo telling HOYa that his body is ready. But HoYa seems to be ignoring you. and......it looked like SungYeol just slapped MyungSoo hehehehe
tumblr_m3k34dpeSA1rnkukeo2_500.jpg I should try to photoshop this...and make it seems that HoYa just got out of bed.