083

We are your Hoobaenim!! ( sequel to We are your Oppa!!! )

RaIm's POV

Our 3rd week of debut, also the 3rd MuBank recording. Our first dance battle. 
"Un..Unnie." HyeYong bumped into me like she saw a ghost.
"What's up?" I asked, trying to calm her down.
"That..that SPICA sunbaenim. They look kind of scary." she blurted out.
"YAH! Nam HyeYong. We have been thought about manners, how can you just say things out without any sense?" I scolded her. We are under the eyes of many now. And even more that we are in the recording studio now.
"But..but they really are." HyeYong continued looking towards their direction.
"I heard you girls are going to have a dance battle?" a low voice spoke.
"Oh, annyeong hasaeyo." the two of us turned around to greet B.A.P. "Yes, we are having a dance battle." 
"Good luck!! Fighting!!" they cheered us on and walked towards their waiting room.
"Come on, let's go get ready. And don't say any more nonsensical stuff." I nagged.
"Neh. Unnie." she quietly followed me back to the waiting room.
While getting our make up down, B.A.P came to visit us.
"Girls, we have something to tell you." Yong Guk oppa spoke.
"Neh?" HyeYong asked as she took a chocopie and settle herself down at the sofa.
"Well, we have been thinking about and we decided to warn you about SPICA." HimChan started.
"What's up with SPICA sunbaenim." I turned around suddenly, nearly causing the hair curler to burn me. Stylist unnie kept apologising for not being careful, but I told her it was alright, I should have warned her.
"I doubt you would like to call them sunbaenim after what we tell you." Zelo sneered.
"Zee, behave yourself." YoungGul oppa lightly flicked his forehead.
"Well, the thing is..do you know why we suddenly change our song only after one month of promotion?" JongUp questioned us.
"Uhm, you guys want to show another side of you to the fans right?" MinAh stated the reason that was known to the public.
"There is another reason." YoungGuk took a deep breathe as all of us looked at B.A.P with very curious eyes.
"DaeHyun is injured. He was pushed down the stairs and got his hip slightly injured, so to let him recover, we changed to Secret Love." YoungGuk continued explaining, like a leader taking charge of everything.
"But, what does this have to do with...SPICA sunbaenim?" HyeYong asked, finishing on her thrid chocopie.
"Yah. You got to stop chomping down on chocopie. Leave some for us too." Amy playfully smacked her. The boys laughed at our childishness.
"You girls may not believe, but we are not here to scare you. We want to warn you girls and not let you girls get injured. " JongUp beat about the bush, seemingly hinting us to brave what we will be hearing.
"Just tell us straight away will you." HyeYong pouted her lips.
"SPICA was the one that pushed DaeHyunnie down the stairs." Zelo revealed. 
"HUK!! That..that can be." we gasped. DaeHyun who have not spoke a single word, just nodded his head. 
"SPICA was very frustrated that we were stealing their limelight, stealing all the attentions." DaeHyun finally said something.
"We want you girls to be careful. You girls are gathering a lot of attentions too, leaving SPICA in the lurge. So we discussed about it and decided to warn you. We are afraid they might do something to you girls later." YongGuk oppa informed us.
"We will. Thank you very much." we thanked them.
"Girls, you will be on standby in 10 minutes." a staff came in to inform us.
"Alright then, we shall let you girls prepare. Please take care of yourself ok." they gave us very assuring eyes.
"Neh. Thank you." we bowed.
"WE WILL BE MONITORING!!" they joked as they filed themselves out of the waiting room. 
"AHHHH!!! I am so nervous!!" HyeYong started to in air and hissed them out. Even though this is a friendly dance battle, it was clearly that HyeYong wanted it to be the best. 
"Don't be, come on. On three." I gathered the girls in a circle.
"CHARM5 FIGHTING!!!" we punched downwards.


SungGyu's POV

"Hurry up, the dance battle is coming on soon!!" I called everyone to the living room.
"Yah Hyung! Can you stop glueing yourself to the TV and help clean up." WooHyun kicked me just before he sat down.
'Yah, You want to die?" I threatened to punch him.
"Yah hyungs! Shut up! Let's watch." SungJong chided us. 
"Shhhshh..." HoYa added in. We quickly fixed our eyes to the screen as the emcee announced for the dance battle.
Wow, DongWoo, HoYa ah, you two better watch out, fire is in the way." I joked. The routine was totally planned out by the girls 100%. We can still recall yesterday night, RaIm suddenly called us up and rush us down to the dance studio for us to 'grade' their dance. We were very awed by what they had showed us. 
"That's my girl." HoYa blurted out. All of us turned and stared at him, giving him a what-the-heck look.
"What?! Isn't it good that they are doing well? More over it is a dance that they choreographed themselves." he whined and tried to reason his way through.
"I like how Amy noona bring out her body roll." MyungSoo cut into the conversation.
"MyungSoo? Are you alright?" he was a little, uhm, out of the world.
"She's good." he said.
"Oh my, I think someone's love is blooming too." DongWoo joked.
"Hyung~~" MyungSoo gave him a deadly glare.
"What? Come on, all of us know that you are secretly monitoring Amy." I stated the obvious.
"Stupid MyungSoo, GO GO !!! Go find Amy. Tsk." SungYeol stood up and stomped into the room.
"What is wrong with Yeollie hyung?" MyungSoo scratched his head.
"Someone is jealous~~" WooHyun purposely said out loud.
"NO I AM NOT!" he heard WooHyun.
"Awww...Yeol hyung, you know MyungYeol is true right?? We showed so much at the concert already. Just like how YaDong couple and WooGyu couple is real too. But look, all of them have a girl too, well, except DongWoo hyung." MyungSoo tried to coax the big choding.
"Fine fine. But promise never to leave me alone even if you have Amy." SungYeol made MyungSoo promise.
"I promise hyung. But...I doubt I will be leaving you any time soon." MyungSoo suddenly looked dejected.
"Waeyo, Whats up my Myung Kitty?" SungYeol looked concern.
"Nevermind." MyungSoo wanted to stand up when we pulled him back down.
"Hey buddy, we are all here. Just tell us We will help you." I patted his back.
"It is just that, I don't think Amy noona even know I am looking out for her. WooHyun hyung and ChaeRin knew each other long ago. Gyu hyung and RaIm noona, you two were there for each other. SungJong and MinAh are always like two playful kids, playing around. HoYa hyung and HyeYong are just meant for each other." MyungSoo said with much envy.
"Yah. MyungSoo ah, you have to be brave go for it." WooHyun said.
"Easy for you to say." MyungSoo blurted out.
"Remember how you guys keep scolding me because I keep missing out on my chances to propess to ChaeRin?" WooHyun asked. MyungSoo nodded. 
"We will help you. Just like how you guys helped me." 
"What do you mean?" MyungSoo's eyes brightened up.
"I regret every time I miss my chance, I don't want you to regret. So, I guess we will think of something?" WooHyun looked at all of us. We nodded, giving MyungSoo a very assuring smile.
"Hyung, Gomawoyo. SungJong ah, gomawoyo." MyungSoo looked like he was going to cry.
"Aigoo...we are here for many reasons right?" DongWoo broke out into his contagious laughter.