014

We are your Hoobaenim!! ( sequel to We are your Oppa!!! )

HyeYong's POV

Another day at school, another day with figure skating trainings.
"Annyeong." JungMin oppa called me from behind.
"Annyeong JungMin oppa. " I waited for him to catch up.
"Here. Our Signature Hot Chocolate to warm you up." he handed me a tumblr.
"Gomawoyo." I said walking into the skate rink.
"NOONA!!!" I heard a very familiar voice.
"Tomato!!" I heard another bunch of familiar voice.
"TeenTop?!" I saw them sitting on the spectators seats.
"JungMin oppa, what are they doing here?" I trembled.
"To watch us practice." he said proudly.
"But..but...I am afraid." 
"Nothing to be afraid. Remember that we have to get rid of your stage fright? Lets start from now. We don't have much time." he pushed me towards the locker. I nodded since I could not argue back. We did some stretchings and headed into the rink.
"Noona fighting!!" I heard Ricky shout. It was scary. But it was warm to know that there are people supporting me. I returned him with a punch in the air since it was too far to really shout back to him.
"If you are really scared, imagine they are pigs." I chuckled at what JungMin oppa whispered to me. I was ok with all the other TeenTop boys except with CAP, since he is always the one who calls me Tomato first. 
"CAP = PIG." I kept repeating in my mind. 
"Done psycho-ing yourself?" he broke my train of thoughts. I nodded and we slowly got into our routine.


SungJong's POV

~Hyung. Just come and get HoYa hyung and DongWoo hyung. I can't bear to let my umma and appa go down like this. I feel so evil.~ I messaged JongRyul hyung. Guilty conscience struck me. As much as I dislike hyungs bullying me, but they really took good care of me. I feel so guilty for spoiling our runaway shopping trip.
"Hyung..." I called out.
"Eu? Neh?" They turned around looking at me.
"Uh..." Then I saw JongRyul hyung and YoungJun hyung coming from the opposite direction. "Mianhae hyung. Saranghaeyo." I threw hearts to them.
"Mwoh ya? Are you crazy?" they ignored me and turned around, only to be greeted by our manager hyungs right in the face.
"YAH!! Lee SungJong! You are so going to die." DongWoo hyung tried to struggle out of the grip. I just followed quietly into the lift towards the van.
"Wah! Lee SungJong. You are really....Wah! I have nothing to say." I heard Gyu hyung sigh out when the van door was opened.
"MianHae hyung. I am regretting it right now." I apologised. I knew what I was getting tonight. I will be killed.
"Nevermind. Let's just forget about it. We have bullying maknae so many times." Lucky WooHyun hyung was generous enough to save me.
"Everyone into our rooms immediately." JongRyul hyung rushed us. We dragged our feets knowing what was going to happen.
"Hyung. We are really sorry." We pleaded guilty.
"I don't care. We had planned to bring you boys for shopping tomorrow. But since you had playfully ran out by your own, it will be cancelled." YoungJun hyung threatened.
"Hyung!! You can't do that. We have not bought anything much for HyeYong." SungYeol hyung whined.
"Hyung. Just give us a chance ok. It will be really boring if only I am going shopping with another member. We are INFINITE. We go as 7." I pleaded.
'Fine fine. I will just give you boys one last chance on the accord of SungJong." JongRyul hyung gave in.
"THANK YOU!!" We cheered.
"Lets go wash up and sleep. I am sure we will spend a lot of time shopping tomorrow." Gyu hyung instructed us. We agreed and filed ourselves back into our rooms.
"Jongie ah." HoYa hyung called.
"Neh?" 
"Who were you going to choose if manager hyungs did not allow us to go shopping?" he asked. Hehe I know he was jealous.
"Of course it will be you." I said without thinking. This hyung of mine. My best hyung, my umma. The one that takes care of me the most, back me up the most. How can I leave him in the lurge?
"Cheong Mal?" He did not believe.
"Neh. You are my favourite hyung. If not why will I agree to sleep in the same room as you?" I questioned him back.
"I love you SungJongie." he suddenly gave me a hug.
"Yah Hyung!!! I know you miss HyeYong. I am not her!!" I tried to struggle. He chuckled.
"Lets go sleep. I know you have a lot of shopping to do right?" he knew me well. I nodded and got under the blanket.
"Good night hyung."
"Neh. Good night." 
 


Sorry this chapter is boring. I was not in the mood again because I could not study. Above my house they are doing drillings. So I chased myself out of the house to study for 2 hours..Came back home to take a nap so I could study at night, but my sister's friends came over to play mahjong. SO NOISY!!! I am dying here. Sorry that my mood affected this chapter. I promise it will not happen again..

and.....INFINITE TEASER IS LIKE!!! GOD!!! HoYa is just too awesome jumping off that railing...WooHyun's biceps are...mind blowing..SungGyu is totally like a leader, giving out comands. Jongie looks so dangerous hanging off the rope. DongWoo, did he just got smacked? Whats with the bandage? but he looks hawt!! SungYeol, I just want to jump up and pull him off and kidnap him hahaha....as for Myungie..TAKE ME ON THAT BIKE!! hahah..
and...Myungie in  SHUT UP FLOWER BOY BAND is super hawt..I want to kidnap him too hehehe...