Safe and Sound

We are your Hoobaenim!! ( sequel to We are your Oppa!!! )

HoYa's POV

"Appa, can you just sit down please." YongWon chided. 
"I..I can't. I am too worried. Your omma is..."
"SIT!!" he stood up and pushed me to the chair. 
"Pacing around won't help." he scolded. 
"I know.. but.."
"I am sure omma doesn't want you to worry. She will be fine." he placed his hands on my shoulders, comforting me.
"Aigoo, now my big boy has grown into a strong man?" I tried to crack a joke.
"I have always been one." he tilted his chin up.
"YAH!! LEE HOWON!!!" someone shouted my name real loudly, stomping up towards me.
"Why are you.." I blinked at WooHyun.
"What the heck happened to my sister?!" he demanded. 
"Dear.. we are in the hospital. Lower your volume." ChaeRin tried to calm him down. 
After I explained everything, WooHyun nearly wanted to punch me. 
"You better pray hard that my baby sister is safe. And if she is pregnant, the baby better be safe too." he scolded.
"HoYa oppa, how can you be so careless?" ChaeRin asked worriedly.
"I...we didn't know that she was pregnant. We did 4 pregnancy test kits, and even visited the doctor. All showed that she wasn't pregnant. Then, we were having just a little fun when she fell off the bed and.." I couldn't continue. It was too much for me to handle too. How could I have been so careless?
"What..what happened?" DongWoo hyung and HeeMin unnie came running up towards us.
"How..why?" I blinked at the two of them too.
"Uhm. WooHyun called me to drive them down saying the HyeYong is in the ER." he explained.
"YongWon called me. So I called DongWoo hyung to rush us down." WooHyun explained.
"Well, I had to get someone or maybe a lot of people here to calm you down right?" YongWon smiled sheepishly.
"Anyways, Thank you very much for coming down. I would have gone crazy if I was alone." I thanked them from deep down my heart.
"Are you the family members of HyeYong?" the doctor finally came out.
"I am her husband/brother/son." the three of us said at the same time. So much that the doctor was shocked.
"Uhm... ok. We have just finished an operation of her. She will be sent to the intensive care unit now. You are lucky you sent her in soon enough, she nearly suffered a miscarriage. We managed to save the baby too." the doctor smiled.
"What?! So..she..she is really pregnant?!" my eyes widened. 
"Yes. She is nearly two months pregnant. You didn't know?" he was shocked.
"We did many tests and it all showed that she wasn't pregnant. How..." I was confused.
"How is it that the tests didn't show?" WooHyun was calm enough to help me ask. 
"It is very common for the symptoms to show up, but not in the test, especially for middle aged women. Because of her condition, you will have to take extra care of her this time." the doctor explained, before leaving us to go visit HyeYong.

"Sorry sir and madam. You are not allowed to visit her at this hour. Visiting hour is at 8am." the nurse informed us. 
"Can we just take a quick look please?" WooHyun pleaded.
"Very sorry, we have to follow the rules and regulations." she apologised.
"It's ok. We understand." DongWoo hyung smiled. 
"Why not I send you guys home first. We will come down the first thing in the morning?" he suggested.
"No. I want to be with her." I shot.
"Appa, you can't go in too. All you can do is sit outside and wait." YongWon replied.
"But if anything happens to her, I can be right beside her immediately." I refused to change my mind.
"I will stay with HoYa oppa then. DongWoo oppa, please fetch WooHyun oppa and HeeMin unnie back. And YongWon too." ChaeRin suggested.
"I can't let you stay.."
"WooHyun oppa, I will be fine. HoYa oppa is here too. Go back and take a rest, then tomorrow morning we will change shift alright?" ChaeRIn assured. 
"I want to stay will appa and omma too." YongWon insisted.
"No. You have school tomorrow. And you must have been too tired from the rushing around. Go back and rest." I ordered. 
"But.."
"No more buts. DongWoo hyung. sorry to trouble you." I apologised. "And make sure he goes back to sleep and goes to school with his brothers tomorrow." I instructed.
"I will. Don't worry and don't tire yourself too much." he said. 
"See you in the morning then." WooHyun gave ChaeRin a hug before they left.
"HoYa oppa. You should be really thankful that both HyeYong and the baby are safe and sound." ChaeRin sighed. 


Very very very very very X infinity sorry. I had not been uploading for AGES! 
Firstly cause school was very busy! And then, I was in hospital :( Guess what.. as I was laughing at GyuGeeGee for injuring his hip by laying down wrongly, IT HAPPENED TO ME TOO!!!!!! not kidding. So I was kind of stuck on the bed for three days.. and had physio to do too... then when I got discharged, my granddad got into hospital. Ok..not cool. :( he is still in hospital now. but doing fine. PRAYING HARD! 
tumblr_m7hqoleeFO1qlpen1o1_250.gif Someone got to tell him he is BEAUTIFUL!! hehe
tumblr_m7hl42sFFO1rq0gw6o1_500.jpg Posing like a star..oh wait he is HAHAHA
tumblr_m7hk6ynn6j1rx72hfo1_500.png heheheh his hairy legs hehehe...hehe
tumblr_m7h8gvLOzg1rrvjl3o1_500.jpgHoYa hardly wears sunglasses.....so IT IS KIND OF WORRYING.. is he too tired?! Eye infection? I doubt it is just a FASHION....definitely not the HoYa-style I know.
tumblr_m7gzgdlEU61qg2esgo1_500.jpg "OKOK...everyone.. calm down.. ok.chill I got this covered" hehe
tumblr_m7gwdb411i1rq9gmbo1_500.jpg WOOOO!! Staring competition.. oh wait.. SUNGGYU HAD EYES?!?! heeheh