099

We are your Hoobaenim!! ( sequel to We are your Oppa!!! )

tumblr_m1xf5udYMK1qd2f67o1_400.gif I think, HoYa got high on ripping off his wife beaters that he seems addicted with it. From what I see, DongWoo is hugging him tightly so HoYa won't go ripping another one. Thanks DongWoo oppa! Thanks for stopping him hehehe
 



DongWoo's POV

So after breakfast and washing up the dishes, the four of us got into the van and headed towards Teddy Bear Museum.
"The four of us should come up with a group name even though we are suppose to be two teams." I suggested.
"What is good?" WooHyun thought. 
Maybe waking up early had burnt our brains, or the awesome breakfast had made us mad. We were throwing random names out. Like, literally random. I think even choding Yeol would laugh at us. 
"Aigoo, this is so embarrassing." HyeYong complained.
"I know right. I can't believe I was the one who came up with this idea." I scolded myself.
"I KNOW!" HyeYong cutely pointed her index finger into the air.
"What? Not another lame name." HoYa teased.
"Yah! It will be awesome!" she threw him and owl face.
"Tell me more."
"We can be called F4, Fantastic4. I can be Invisible Woman, greasy oppa can be Mister Fantastic, my hottest boyfriend can be Human Torch and you Dino oppa can be The Thing." she listed out.
"Why am I The Thing?" I whined. 
"The Thing is cute too ok?" she insisted. 
"Arasso." I gave in.
"Aigoo, You are of course Mister Fantastic sister! So smart." WooHyun praised her cheesily.
"Eww, oppa, I should have just let you be Human Torch and let you burn. SO GREASY." she pretended to shiver and rub the side of her arms. 
"Anyways we are reaching soon." HoYa pointed to the Museum that we were getting closer too.
"Let's go let's go." HyeYong excitedly shouted.
"Find the baby photos of TeenTop and B.A.P maknae." WooHyun and HyeYong read out from the card.
"Find the baby photos of TeenTop and B.A.P second oldest member." HoYa read from our card.

"Mwohya, how do you expect us to find this?" WooHyun complained.
"And why TeenTop and B.A.P?" HoYa asked.
"Well, since we know each other, it would not be fun to be finding for our own baby photos." HyeYong interpreted from what the staff meant to do.
"Also, isn't TeenTop known with INFINITE too? TeenFinite? And B.A.P and CHARM5 are known together too. Even our fanclub name is about the same. Baby and Babylon." HyeYong continued explaining.
"Ahh, I see. I wonder if TeenTop and B.A.P knows about this." I laughed.
"TeenTop maknae is ChangJo? B.A.P is Zelo right?" WooHyun asked.
"Neh." HyeYong replied.
"Who is TeenTop's second oldest member?" I asked.
"ChunJi." HyeYong answered without even battering her eyes.
"Wow, how did you know?" HoYa was shocked at her quick reaction.
"TeenTop is my classmate, for two years and counting." HyeYong rolled her eyes. haha. We totally forgot about it.
"And, B.A.P's second oldest would be....HimChan." HoYa counted.
"Let's go then." the four of us headed in.


MyungSoo's POV

We had barely received our mission and headed into Teddy Bear Museum.
"Wah!!" Amy noona squealed like a small kid. I unknowingly smiled to myself at how cute she actually is. 
"Amy noona ah.." I called out.
"Daebak look at this." she pointed to the wedding bears of Princess Diana and Prince Charles. 
1.1304881511.teddy-bear-wedding-of-charl
"Are you thinking of getting married?" I asked her, rather amused.
"You don't want to?" her attention was still on the bear.
"I do, but well, I am still 20 hehe." I laughed.
"Noona will wait. Trust me." she patted her chest. 
"Aigoo, noona arh, why are you so so cute?" I pinched her cheeks, shaking her head left and right.
"Ow. It hurts. I know I am overly cute, but you don't have to pinch me." she pouted.
"This is cuter, let's go to the moon haha."   I pointed to the bears a few display sets ahead.
"Oh?! SungYeol ah, why are you here?!" Amy noona exclaimed, running to a potrait. 
"How..how did you know Yeollie hyung is called Mona Lisa?" I was surprised.
"I watched White Confession behind the scenes. One of the stylist unnie teased SungYeol and called him Mona Lisa." noona said.
"Ahh hahaha that. Yeollie hyung was really really jumping all around because of it." I laughed.
"This is cuter." images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQIJWDrbjZjRz8ev7xWdJG
"Are you two forgetting your mission?" the camera man reminded us.
"Haha. Ah yea....TeenTop and B.A.P leaders, baby photo. How to find it?!" I scratched my head.
Then, the two of us spotted this images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTZdwtIQyrZeH79MoS52jI.
"Wah, how good it will be if our photos are on there too." Amy noona let out a sigh. Pictures of our sunbaes were on it. 
"Oh..Wait. what is this?" I pointed to a rather odd looking photo. Since all the photos there were printed on the star, only this picture, a baby photo was pasted on it.
"Who is this?" noona asked, using her finger nails to pull out the photo. We paused a while to figure it out, no idea who he is.
"MyungSoo, Amy, OUT!." a low voice spoke through the announcement system.
"Wae? WAE?" I shouted. 
"Yah, what happened? Why are the two of you out?" SungGyu hyung asked as he happened to walk by.
"Beats me. I have no idea too." I shrugged as two staff came to bring us away. 


Anyways..I got the permission from Safura to take the pic off her fanfic.
I was searching for WooHyun's sleepwear when.........
tumblr_lt6b8v1Q6T1qhv9r3o1_500.jpg THIS CAME OUT!!! Isn't he cute and handsome looking?!?! Our lovely HyoAn oppa in wife beaters. OMG FAINTS!!!!!! 
And then I found this too, 
3831737234ef2eef54dcd1.jpg GeoNam manager. I think SungGyu loves him the most hehe...GyuGyu loves hugging him.
And the ex-idol, JONGRYUL MANAGER!!
tumblr_ln2942vqj01qjujpco1_500.jpg Gyu seems to be extremely close to him too..Well, GyuGyu is the leader after all HAHA. 
AHhhhhh SO CUTE!!
I still didn't understand how searching for WooHyun landed me with HyoAn hehehe.GOOGLE. =.=