prelude

We are your Hoobaenim!! ( sequel to We are your Oppa!!! )

A/N I changed the part on INFINITE. A MAJOR CHANGE! It will make writing of the fanfic a lil easier for me. Because I have planned for something otherwise. (wordings colour change to green)

HELLO!!!!!!

I am back on part3. But for now, let me focus a little on my other fanfic. I have neglected it slightly. So while I am working on this part3, I hope you can visit and subscribe to {WOO} had {SUNG} : thank {GYU} for {HO}lding on {SOO} tight.

I hope you will be looking forward to part3. so for now, here is a prelude (:
And I am changing the format a little. It will be back to a lot of HoYa's and HyeYong's POV since I initially wanted it to be a YongWon's couple fanfic. The POV of other member's will come out every now and then. Not as much as in WAYH.
Oh and, time might jump rather fast for this cause I am planning to compress a lot of events into this. If any point of time when you get confused with the storyline, feel free to tell me so I can make amendments and explain as well.
THANK YOU (:

 

~~~~~~~~~~                   ~~~~~~~~~~                    ~~~~~~~~~~

 

After working on our individual activities for 1 year and 3 months, CHARM5 is finally gearing up for their comeback and also their very first concert. CHARM5 have had many mini-concerts and showcases, but not a full scale concert. So this time round, just slightly before their comeback, CHARM5 will be holding 4 3-hour long concerts. 2 in Seoul and 2 in Tokyo.
Amy and MinAh had been focused on their acting, one time even having their dramas competing with each other on the same timing. RaIm released two solo single and had been promoting alone. Of course, the other girls would cheer her on and give her support. ChaeRin went towards the big screen, movie. As for HyeYong, she is the most sought after on variety shows. Appearing on variety shows as fixed/guest, hosting her own variety show and radio show. She even followed her brother, participating in two musicals. Her first as a supporting role, and quickly rose to fame on her second as the female lead alongside Xiah JunSu as the male lead. Being on many shows, HyeYong is just like WooHyun too. The member with the most number of idols' contact.
Having done all this, conquering different type of media with only 5 members, CHARM5 has been nicknamed as all-rounder-dol. With only 3 and a half months left to their concert and 4 months left till their comeback, CHARM5 has been working harder than before. 

~~~~~~~~~~                    ~~~~~~~~~~

About 4 months after CHARM5 started on their individual activities, INFINITE announced that they will go serve their military service first. Well, mainly because SungGyu, DongWoo and WooHyun received their military draft. So instead of postponing their military services, all seven of them decided to enter early. They thought that it would be better, especially for SungGyu. At least after military services, SungGyu will only be 26. Rather than if they complete their contract first, SungGyu will probably enter at the age of 26. By the time he comes out of camp, it will be rather difficult for them to enter the industry again. Their military services will end sometime when CHARM5 start their promotions for their full album.

On a side note, their dating relationships with CHARM5 has also been revealed to the public shortly after We Are You Hoobaenim ended. Though some INSPIRITS left crying, leaving the fan cafe, but there were a large number of them, really a large number, who stayed and gave them their blessings. INFINITE were given another nickname, TAKEN-dol hehehe. But of course, with the revelations of their relationships, many other Ent. companies saw that it was alright for their artist to be dating publicly too. Hence, much idols came clean with their relationships with their other half. Many idols looked up to INFINITE and CHARM5 for having to help them take the heavy burden of underground dating off their shoulders.

Pssst even dinoWoo and chodingYeol got themselves a girlfriend too!!! Do you want to know who? huh? hehehe...hmmm I will reveal only one.
DongWoo......his girlfriend is that candy-kiss noona. The one he threw the lip-balm away because she was moving off. They bumped into each other on the last day of filming for CHARM5's WAYH. While INFINITE and CHARM5 were playing around, shopping around on the last day, by chance, they met. Because they had not seen each other for a really really long time, they decided to take things slowly, starting from getting to know each other again...and *FIREWORKS* hehe...they got together. Let's not go into how they got together. It is nothing dirty. NO YADONG!! It is pure innocence, true love, that got them back. 
As for SungYeol...let's keep it a secret first so that I can have something to write in my fanfic hehe ^^

~~~~~~~~~~                    ~~~~~~~~~~

 

"WIll you marry me?" 

 

~~~~~~~~~~                    ~~~~~~~~~~                    ~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile.........
CUTE BOY HOYA ON THE LOOSE!!! tumblr_m25899p64X1rpkqu6o2_250.jpg Some one should really call the police and capture this boy. His cuteness kills, and behind that 1927 pullover and the braided shirt, is his hidden weapon. HIGHLY DANGEROUS!! Known as HoAbs. 
tumblr_m25899p64X1rpkqu6o1_250.jpg Tall boy with really a lot of mascara. I am not kidding hehehe But he looks hot. Another thing, anyone realise that both HoYa's and SungYeol's hair are extremely curly?!?! Dear stylist unnie, WHAT DID YOU DO TO THEIR HAIR?!?! I want it straight and fluffy!! Not curly!
tumblr_m25605zDkG1rsildno1_500.jpg Meanwhile.....while WooHyun is cheating behind SungGyu's back.. haha This literally look like WooHyun is behind SungGyu HAHAHA. Cheating with overly handsome, pinkish DongWoo. OH MY! Pink looks nice on him. SungGyu made a plan with HoYa. I bet he asking if they should cheat too and make a GyuYa, against the 2Woo. HoYa is considering. NO HOYA! You are mine!!

AIGOOO PHHEWW hhehehe my little story on their pics shall end here ^^ 
SEE YOU SOON (: