D-DAY!! Preparations!

We are your Hoobaenim!! ( sequel to We are your Oppa!!! )

Another month later, INFINITE successfully wrapped up their promotions and are busy with the very final preparations for the most important day of their lives. Because of the traditions, that the man are not suppose to visit or see their wife one day before the wedding, they moved to the hotel that was going to hold their outdoor wedding ceremonies and the dinner banquet.  There were 4 rooms booked for the girls and 4 for INFINITE too. But as expected from the ladies, they found themselves talking through, and squishing each other in one room. 

HyeYong's POV

"Aigoo, you girls should have gone back to your own rooms to sleep. The bride must look the prettiest on this very special day." someone nagged. Shaking us awake. I squeezed my eyes open, greeted by our mom.
"Omma?!" My eyes shot opened. The other girls too, shock to see our moms in our hotel room. 
"Hurry up go bathe and wash up. We only have 4 hours to get everything prepared." the ommonims nagged. As if they were some commando, we quickly filed ourselves back into our respective hotel rooms. 
"HyeYong ah, you hair is longer and your dress is harder to put on, you go take your shower first." ChaeRin unnie rushed me. Not wanting to waste time, I quickly snapped up my toiletries heading towards the bathroom.
"Omo!" I screamed as someone pushed open the door just before I could close it. 
"Pali." Omma ninja-ed herself in.
"Omma, what are you doing?" I quivered. 
"Me? Helping you with your shower what else?" she snapped. "Hurry up."
"But..." I tried to argue back. I am already 22 years old! And my mum wants to strip me down to help me shower? I mean..I know she wants to show her love but....isn't this too embarrassing?
"Quickly take off your clothes, what are you waiting for?" she turned at me, after filling up half the bathtub with warm water. I guess she saw my blushed cheeks.
"Aigoo, embarrassed?" she walked up, patting on my . 
"Omma~~" I dodged shyly.
"Yah, I bathed you all the way till you were 6. And you were still begging me to continue bathing you. And, what ever you have on your body, omma has it all too." she laughed. True that.  I quickly got out of my sleep wear and undergarments too, stepping into the bathtub like a lady. 
"Omma~~" I called out softly. 
"Wae?" omma looked into my eyes gently. Tears forming on her lower eyelids. I bit my lips, trying not to cry too.
"Yah, don't bite your lips." she splashed water at my face. I giggled, remembering the times when I was a small little girl splashing water around with omma.
"The last time I bathed you, you were only this tall." omma held out her hand at a height of maybe 90cm? 1 metre in height? "Now you are such a big, refine young lady." she quickly used her sleeve to wipe away that tear drop.
"Omma~~" I started crying. That was all I could say. 
"Shhh shh, don't cry. No crying." she poked my nose. Then she started on my hair, shampooing it, scrubbing real hard. It was harder and more painful than that in the salons we go to before our events, but somehow, I did not complain. Omma wants me to looks at my best today. I was treated like a princess today. Playing with the water surrounding me while omma scrubbed my scalp. 
"Gomawoyo omma." That was the most I could force out. "Thank you for always being beside me even when I am very very tired. I know because of my schedules and dorm life, I was not able to fulfil what a normal daughter should be fulfilling. Some times because I don't get some of my things done properly, I accidentally raised voice at you if we had phone calls. I am really sorry." I apologised. Somehow, today I feel that I could understand omma more. Which mom would want her precious daughter to be staying away from home everyday? Which mom would like to see her daughter getting only 3-4 hours of sleep a day? On better days, maybe 6 hours. Under the scrutinizing eyes of media and the public. No mom, no parent would want such life for their child. 
"Aniya. I am actually very proud of you. You and WooHyunnie, working hard all day and night. Chasing your dreams, fighting against tough competitors, meeting new people. This is not a job anybody can just take up." omma said, pouring water over my head. I suppose she is done with shampooing?
"It will be more worrying if you do not raise your voice at me." she joked. "Do you know how worried I get whenever you tell me you are all fine? Raising your voice, crying out your hearts, laughing through the phone calls. I rather have all this than 'Omma, don't worry, I am all fine.' " she re-enacted my speech.
"Hehe, but I really didn't want you to worry." I pouted. 
"Tell you something you probably didn't know for about 8 years." omma suddenly whispered.
"What?" I grew curious.
"Actually, I have always knew that you sneaked out with WooHyunnie and ChaeRin for dancing and singing since you were young." she revealed.
"Wait..You knew?!" my eyes widened as she nodded proudly at the secret she kept for 8 years. "Why?"
"At first I thought it was something you three did for fun and enjoyment. So I didn't say anything." she paused. "Then when I found out, WooHyunnie was actually going to audition, appa and I was quite furious. He should be studying and not wasting time on a future that wasn't fixed." she said as she scrubbed those dead skins off me. 
"I didn't say anything because I knew how much you value family ties. We were furious with WooHyun. Imagine we got angry with you too. I wonder what would happen to Nam family if we really did." she stopped the scrubs and pondered.
"Omma, thank you very much." I looked at her. 
"Stand up, time to scrub the very tone legs of yours." she changed topic. "We shouldn't talk about anymore memories for today in case we cry. haha." 
I stood up awkwardly. "I guess this is how ShinHwa sunbae felt for their photoshoot?" I joked. So awkward!
"Yah, stand up straight so I can scrub properly." omma snapped, smacking really hard on my 's left cheek.
"OMMA!" I winced in pain, rubbing the part where she smacked. .
After about half an hour, she wrapped me up in the hotel's towel and we got out. I looked at ChaeRin unnie. Her eyes were teary adn slightly blood shot too. I guess they had their mother-daughter talk too while we were busy inside. 
I put on my undergarments and inner wear as omma opened the door and two stylist came in. They started making my hair, styling me up while omma sat on the bed beside my, sandwhiching my hands in between hers, patting on my hands. 
Soon, ChaeRin unnie and her omma came out too, waiting for her stylist to enter. As they got started with ChaeRin unnie too, Mrs Lee started saying first. 
"Lee ChaeRin ah, you will soon become Mrs Nam. No matter what, respect your mother-in-law ok?" Mrs Lee joked, but saying the obvious. 
"You too, Nam HyeYong, you will soon become Mrs Lee. Make sure you take good care of your mother-in-law too." omma told me. Well, now it may sound like some war between the mother-in-laws. But actually, they were just having fun. Giving us advices.


HoYa's POV

Because us guys had lesser make ups and hair styling to do, and our suits weren't as complicated as the wedding dresses, we were happily eating our breakfast in our respective rooms. Guess who I slept with? Nope, not DongWoo hyung..I don't want any YaDong going around a night before my wedding HAHA. NOT SUNYEOL!! Him and his endless yadongs. I am starting to pity EunJi now. Not SungGyu hyung, too naggy. I need my sleep. MyungSoo and SungJong, one is too emotional, one is too excited. So, I roomed with WooHyun. 
Haha, forget about the part when I said I was afraid to be alone with WooHyun. We were actually having fun in the hotel room before we knocked out.
*ding dong* WooHyun stood up to open the door. 
"Appa? Aboji." I heard WooHyun say. Almost immediately, I put down my utensils and stood up, walking up to greet our fathers. 
"Appa, aboji." I greeted too. Both my father and WooHyun's father are now in our room.
"WooHyun ah, are you all ready?" Aboji asked first. 
"All set, but I am so so nervous." WooHyun placed his hands on his chest. 
"In-law." appa said. "Thank you very much for accepting my son." 
"Aigoo, how many times have you thanked me? I should be thankful for you to accept my daughter." our fathers got into a very formal thanks. It has been months and weeks and days that they have been so polite with each other.
"HoWon ah, if HyeYong has anywhere not up to standard, please guide her slowly." aboji held my hands. "Please take very good care of her too." 
"In-law, don't worry. We will make sure HoWon treats her as a princess everyday." appa joked. 
"That can be done." I laughed along.
"And you, make sure you never ever do anything that will let HyeYong down ok." appa snapped at me. 
"Wait?!" I was shocked he even said that. I mean, letting HyeYong down? That has never ever came a million years near my mind nor will it.
"I will not let you off if you ever did." appa threatened me. I finally got it. 
"Yes Sir!" I saluted.
"HoWon, if you ever let my sister down, I will kill you too." WooHyun threatened, showing his protective side of being a brother. "Wait, killing you is too easy. I will torture you day by day if you ever let her down."
"Yah, talk about yourself. If you let ChaeRin down, I will abandon you as my son." aboji smacked him in his forehead, causing us to laugh. 
"We shall not disturb you boys than. Hurry up finish your breakfast and prepare." appa said. 
"See you downstairs." aboji waved off coolly, walking towards the lift with appa. 
"I wonder how the girls are." WooHyun's voice broke off into worries.
"Me too. I can't wait to see them. But this feeling is a million times worse than debut stage, worse than the endless cameras in front of us during press conference, worse than being drilled down by our sunbaes in army camp." I exaggerated a little. 
We the television. It happened to be on the morning news and they reported on the reminder of the live streaming of our wedding ceremony. 
"Woah. I still can't believe we are getting live broadcast over all the channels and YouTube as well." WooHyun exclaimed. 
"Don't forget appa will release the first episode of our footages." I reminded him. 
"Oh my gosh. all those cheesy moments." WooHyun buried his head in his hands. I could only laugh. 
"Let's hurry up get ready." I looked at my watch. 
Soon, the seven of us INFINITE members, dressed in our white suits, images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTL-EZc1aFdJSBtSVwZaJ0 stood by at the reception table together with our parents, and the girls' parents, welcoming guests, waving to cameras and reporters. 
"You boys can go ahead to get prepared." our parents told us as we were about 15 minutes before the start of the ceremonies. 
"We will take our leave first." we bowed politely, heading towards the front of the seats.
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSj1p9u4TbriBp9B5q527r Our outdoor wedding looks like this. Not many seats though, mainly our families, sajangnim and a few really important people. The other of our idol friends, actors, actresses, PDs and staff that we came across over the years are invited for the dinner banquet instead.  We got to the front left corner, waiting anxiously for our cue to take our stands.