077

We are your Hoobaenim!! ( sequel to We are your Oppa!!! )

MinAh's POV

"Girls, go sleep early, don't think too much. You need your rest if not if any of you turn panda tomorrow, I doubt any BB cream or foundation or make up would help." Gyu oppa nagged.
"Gyutie, why are you still here?" RaIm unnie walked towards the door.
"Well, I suppose we are still kind of not officially allowed into the dorm right?" Gyu oppa answered.
"I meant, how are you expecting us to sleep early if you are still standing here. The door way!" RaIm unnie started nagging at him too. BATTLE OF THE NAGGERS.
"Ok ok.. Naggy couple. I am getting Gyu hyung back, so yea. Good night HyeYong. Let's go hyung." HoYa oppa came and dragged Gyu oppa away.
"Here. Hot Chocolate to calm your nerves down." Amy omma brought out five cups of steaming hot chocolate.
"Amy unnie. It is not working. I am still so nervous." HyeYong started walking about the dorm. 
"Let's just get you in bed alright, Big baby." Amy unnie came out of the kitchen after washing the cups.
However, after about 20 minutes or so of tossing and turning, all of us grew frustrated because none of us could fall asleep. Nervousness was creeping up on us silently. 
"How about we talk about our childhood and our dreams?" RaIm unnie suggested. 
"Good idea. Come over here." ChaeRin said. Since our beds were only a feets gap away, both RaIm unnie and Amy unnie stood up on their beds and walked over to ours. So the five of us were gathered on three beds, reminiscing about our old times. 
"Let's set some goals. Shall we?" HyeYong suggested. 


HoYa's POV

With the permission of the managers, we entered CHARM5 dorm to wake them up. Like all idols, they definitely got nerves creeping up on them and so ending up sleeping late. The girls were all spread over the three beds, while the other two was left empty. Just as expected. 
"Eu? Hyung, look at this." SungJong pushed us out of their bedroom so we can examine it. 
"CHARM5 2012 GOALS!!!" we chuckled at what they wrote. 
"This is so like us before we debut." I said reading. 
"Win best Rookie award." Gyu hyung read out.  "I think they definitely can." he answered himself.
"Win at least one first place in music channels." he continued reading.
"That is sure a big thing. Hardly any idol I know got that. All of us received first only after slightly more than a year of debut." DongWoo hyung, for the first time sounded pesimisstic.
"Yah you forgot who they are? They are CHARM5. INFINITE's hoobae. Not the usual girl group. Something off the block." MyungSoo hissed at him. 
"Ahh...it is 6:40am already. We have to wake them up." SungYeol reminded us.
"HyeYong ah, ChaeRIn ah, ireonaso." each of us went to wake each girl up.
"Eung~~" they stretched themselves, obviously a little sore from those awkward sleeping positions they were in.
"Tell me truthfully what time did you girls sleep?" Gyu hyung came in with a stern face.
"Uhm...slightly after 4am? I guess." RaIm noona replied with her half opened eyes. "Oh ." she muttered under her breathe when she saw me shaking my head rapidly. Gyu hyung is going to start his nag session soon. 
"Big baby, time to wake up." WooHyun patter HyeYong. 
"Eu? Even the bear has its own blanket?" I pointed to the bear wrapped up in a purple towel.
"Haha yea. Fans gave us lots of presents. And one of HyeYong's happened to be this purple towel, so she wrapped Mr Bear up." ChaeRin laughed at my dear HyeYong. 
"Hurry go wash up. You girls have to be in at M!Countdown by 8am and it is already 6:50am. Hurry hurry. I don't want to nag at you girls on the first, even though I think I already am." Gyu hyung pushed them one by one towards each of the bathroom. 
-----
"HyeYong ah, you are not bringing that along right?" WooHyun pointed to Mr Bear in her hands as she was putting on her shoes.
"A matter of fact, yes I am. Problem?" HyeYong then ignored him.
"Ahhh... hurry you two, stop arguing and get in the lift." MyungSoo grew impatient. All of us squeezed in the lift and headed down.
"We will visit you girls later ok. We have to go for our practices first. Just listen to what the staff there tells you to do. If you are confuse, just ask. If you need something, just voice you comments or ask too. If you don't know anything, call us. We will be there at about lunch time I suppose." We gave them instructions and some clue on what will be going on. 
Just before they left, I gave HyeYong a lucky kiss, so did Gyu hyung giving RaIm noona, WooHyun giving one to ChaeRIn and SungJong giving one to MinAh.
"Oppas, we will do well. Thank you very much." HyeYong wound the window down and said. Then we waited till their van left before we got in to ours to head for practice for Japan's Second Invasion.