095

We are your Hoobaenim!! ( sequel to We are your Oppa!!! )

HoYa's POV

"Yah!! BE CAREFUL!" I caught on to HyeYong before she nearly fell. 
"Gwenchana?" WooHyun ran up to her left side. 
"I am fine." she steadied herself.
"No you are not." DongWoo hyung cut in. 
"But I am." she whined.
"I am the oldest among the four or us, so you listen to me. Let's go take a break." DongWoo hyung instructed.
"There is a fountain just up front, let's go there and take a break." WooHyun pointed in front.
So, we quickly made our way over, but slow enough to help the very stubborn HyeYong.images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRPxJC3tx5VI0emSfhZroP
"Yah.. Ho-HoYa oppa what are you doing?" she quivered at the sight of me kneeling down in front of her.
"Proposing to you. Haha." I joked.
"YAH!" she flicked my forehead.
"What? You don't want to marry me?" I glared.
"I.." she started blushing really red. So I decided to let her off. 
"You have been straining your right leg too much. Let me help you massage a little." I straightened her right leg and started to squeeze and massage the muscles.
"Do you all want drinks or snacks? I will go buy." WooHyun offered. 
"Uhmmm.... HOTDOG!" HyeYong beamed, pointing to the hotdog shop just right in front.
"Arasso. I will be right back." WooHyun took our orders and headed off. 
"Are you feeling any better?" I asked worriedly.
"Neh. Of course. With you massaging my leg, I definitely have to get better." she smiled. "HoYa oppa, I will be fine Come sit back up." she patted the space beside her.
"Aigoo...I should find a girlfriend soon." DongWoo hyung sighed.
"DongWoo oppa, do you want me to introduce girls to you?" HyeYong proudly said.
"Aniya, I am still waiting for that one girl." DongWoo hyung looked sad now.
"May I ask who is she?" HyeYong pried.
"You remember that girl I mentioned to my omma on Bouquet? That girl I had a Candy Kiss with?" DongWoo hyung asked.
"OhhhhH~~~ Hyung, that noona?" I teased.
"Ah neh. She should be finishing on her degree course now soon I suppose. I wonder if she will come back to Korea." DongWoo hyung sighed.
"DongWoo oppa, if she is yours, she will return to you." she gave him an encouraging pat.
"Here, hotdogs." WooHyun came back quickly.
"Yah, I have an idea, shall we call the others and go on strike? Just like how we did in the second last filming of Sesame Player?" I suggested.
"Huh? What do you mean?" HyeYong asked.
"Call! DongWoo hyung, cal Gyu hyung, I will call Myung and Jong. HoYa call SungYeollie." WooHyun instructed.


SungGyu's POV

"Yeobusaeyo?" I picked up the call.
"Hyung, get RaIm and gather at the centre fountain now. Immediately. Bye!" DongWoo hung up immediately. 
"Mwohya?" I looked at my screen, all confused.
"Who was that?" RaIm asked.
"Ah, DongWoo, I don't know, he ask us to gather at the fountain area immediately." I told her.
"I guess we should head over to see what is up. Anyways it is just up ahead right?" RaIm said, pointing to the signboard.
"Alright." quickly, we headed over.
"What's up?" I asked, seeing the others joining in too.
"Yea what's up?" SungJong hissed.
"Yah hyung. Let's go on a strike." DongWoo said.
"MWOH?! Andwae andwae." I disagreed.
"Wae?" HoYa whined.
"Why should we?" I asked.
"See, HyeYong's leg is not even near recovered and they expect her to run around in clutches?" HoYa pointed.
"Yah, what evil production crew. Moreover, this is the last filming of  M!Pick for CHARM5, shouldn't they really be taking a break? Even SS501 sunbaes had their fun of break before their debut." WooHyun added in.
"Then what about dinner and sleep?" MyungSoo asked.
"Ah, that, managers can't let the girls go hungry at all, or appa will scold." WooHyun said.
"Call call. I am in." SungYeol sided them. 
"But what do you want to do?" I asked.
"I don't know. Travel around Jejudo? Do whatever we want? Take a break anytime we want, eat anytime we want, who cares about the mission?" DongWoo waved his hands around. 
"Arasso, who is in?" I asked. 
"ME! ME! US!" suddenly all of us became very hyper.
"Now, IT IS WAR!" we said, pointing to all the cameras. 
"We will go on strike now." SungYeol childishly provoke them. 
"Yah yah, andwae, what about filming?" the managers all came to chase after us.
"Since it is the last episode, we should show our true true side. So NO SCRIPTS. All by our own. BYE!" we reasoned with them. 
Then, we headed off to a cafe to discuss about our next action.


GO ON STRIKE!!!! hahaha... I am still going crazy over HoYa's abs..Sorry. Woollim better produce a DVD. I will definitely buy it ! 

So so so proud of INFINITE. Really really very proud. They have done a good job. now, Woollim, Mr Lee JungYeop sajangnim, my lovely appa in the fanfic, GIVE INFINITE A BREAK!!! Like 3 days? Even if they have to practice hard for their May comeback, but let them have a well deserve break, let them go back to their hometown or anything, spend time with families, sleep the whole day through! ok?! 
I will wait patiently.