Dinner Banquet

We are your Hoobaenim!! ( sequel to We are your Oppa!!! )

HyeYong's POV

"Yah yah!! What are you doing here?! Get out of the kitchen." he nagged. 
"Boo oppa~~" I whined, wanting to stay in the kitchen longer. 
"My dear princess, you are in a white wedding dress. What if it gets stains on it?" he questioned.
"But I want to see my oppa longer. Everytime you are always stuck in the kitchen preparing such delicious food while people are all enjoying themselves." I pouted.
"I don't mind." he smiled. "And what more, you should be outside entertaining the guests right? The banquet is starting in like 20minutes!" 
"Arasso. I will see you later right?" I asked, making sure.
"Neh. Now hurry up get out." he nagged again. 
"Everyone stop whatever you are doing and stop you motions until this dangerous woman is out of the kitchen." Boo oppa shouted across the kitchen, using his authority as the Head of Chef. In order not to waste their time and trouble them, I quickly headed out and joined the other oppas.
"Where have you been? I was so worried." HoYa oppa caught hold of me.
"Hehe, I sneaked into the kitchen to find Boo oppa." I told him.
"Aigoo, you dangerously clumsy girl. What if you dirtied your beautiful dress?" HoYa oppa started nagging too. 
"Aish.. Arasso." I brushed him off. 
"Annyeong hasaeyo." we greeted, accepting the guests congratulations and sorts. 
"May all the guests please take your seats now as we welcome the grooms and the brides." the Emcee, LeeTeuk oppa and SoRa unnie announced. Well, it was still a little chitty chatty here and there, but we all expected it since most of us don't get to meet up often with other idols or artiste. So any possible gatherings we could attend, all of us had a lot to catch up with. 
"May we first welcome the GRANDPARENTS!!" LeeTeul oppa cheekily announced. We heard it over the huge door, and couldn't stop our giggles until the click sound from the door rang through the empty lobby.
SungGyu oppa and RaIm unnie took the places as they walked down the red carpet, passing by all the tables, towards the stage. 
Then Dino couple, Cheesy couple, us, YongWon couple, Prankster couple, Visual couple and lastly Trouble Maker couple. We strut down the red carpet, as if we were models on the runway. 
After about 20 minutes of show, the dishes started to be served. We took a quick bite of the first two dishes before going for our rounds to our relatives and colleagues. 
"HoYa ah, we should toast to you." DongHae oppa suggested. All the Super Junior oppas agreed too.
"Sorry, I am *ahem* driving today." HoYa rejected the alcohol and got a cup of orange juice instead. 
"Aren't you staying in the hotel tonight? What driving?" SungMin oppa asked, only to get a hard elbow from RyeoWook oppa. "Ahhhh I get it. HoYa ah, you are so naughty." SungMin oppa smirked.
"What are you saying?" I shot a confused look to Hoya oppa.
"Guess some one doesn't know?" KangIn oppa smirked too. 
We went round a few more tables. HoYa oppa was giving the same excuse of him having to drive. And how drink driving, under the influence of alcohol may cost a life. I was pondering hard about it, when it finally struck me.



HoYa's POV

"OH MY GOSH YOU ERT!!" HyeYong gasped, causing the attentions to be casted on her. Mainly those sitting around where we were standing. The Running Man casts, and a few Nation's Emcee. 
"You finally got it?" I grinned at her.
"I can't believe you made me look like a fool." she pouted.
"Then what do you want me to tell them? I want to be fully sober so I can enjoy time with my wife tonight?" I leaned in and whispered. I could hear her gasp. I stood straight again, giving her a 'V' sign.
"Oh my gosh, you are seriously seriously a ert." HyeYong started smacking me.
"Yah yah, you two just got married today, starting your couple fight?" JaeSuk sunbaenim intervened, laughing at us.
"Oppa said something really ertic." HyeYong whined, trying to hide behind his back.
"Oh about the drink driving thing?" JaeSuk hyung asked. He must have overheard while we were at the other tables.
"Neh." HyeYong pouted.
"HoYa ah, make sure you score well in bed ok?" JaeSuk hyung commented, causing the guests around us to burst out laughing.
"JaeSuk oppa, you are suppose to be helping me." HyeYong jumped around.
"Yah, you two are married. Doing it in bed is nothing wrong. Why are you so shy?" JaeSuk hyung patted her shoulders. "Kids nowadays. Tsk tsk tsk " he sighed. 
"Ok, I think we should all let the brides and grooms back to their tables so they can eat peacefully before going for their rounds again." SoRa noona went up stage and announced. We mouthed a 'thank you' to them and headed back towards our tables for our banquet. 
Soon after nearly two to three hours, dinner came to an end. We sent the guests all the way to the lobby. Appas and ommas all stayed with us till the end, bidding good bye and thanking them for turning up. 
"Omma~~ Appa~~" HyeYong gave her parents one big hug right before they left.
"Yah, why are you crying now?" aboji pulled her apart, wiping her tears off.
"I am going to miss you." she cried.
"Aigoo, you have been staying in the dorm for like 4 years? And now you say you miss us?" aboji joked with her. 
"Make sure you be a good wife, be a good mother in the future too. Do what a wife should be doing ok? Even if it means serving meals to your husband, cleaning up the house." omoni briefed her.
"Omoni, don't worry, I will treat her like a princess, a queen. If it means serving meals to me, cleaning up the house, I will be doing it together with her." I walked up, backhugging HyeYong, giving omoni and aboji assurance that I will never ever mistreat their daughter. 
"Anyways, you kids should go up and enjoy your own sweet time." they threw us weird looks. It was kind of embarrassing to have our parents hinting to us what to do. 
I went with HyeYong towards the kitchen as she bid her brother goodbye too. Being her eldest brother, he is naturally protective of her. Telling me what I should do, and what I shouldn't.
"Oppa ah, if you are so worried, you should not have let me marry him in the first place." HyeYong nudged him. 
"Haha, true. Anyways, I am going to meet your sister-in-law now. As you know, she is 5 months pregnant, I shouldn't be letting her wait too long." BooHyun hyung then waved goodbye before rushing out. 
"You must be all tired. Let's go up now?" I pulled her waist in. 
"Are we really going to... you know...do it tonight?" she stammered.
"You don't want?" I asked.
"I..." 
"It is ok, we can... wait longer." I was a little disappointed. Wait, don't be mistaken, I am not some ert wanting to take her ity away or anything. But, well, 4 years. 4 long years. We are finally married. Don't husband and wife have to do it on the first night of marriage?
"I... Let's do it." she stammered again. I did not reply. We got into the lift in silence and headed towards our room. 


 


Yes, I know 2 days ago was SungGyu's oppa birthday, but I didn't post anything to wish him happy birthday. TOO BAD! haha.
Kidding. But SungGyu oppa, you got your fair share of birthday parties with fans right? I suppose 3 already? If I didn't mistaken. My HoYa oppa didn't even have one :( 
So... NOPE!! I am not going to wish you happy birthday. HAHA. 
tumblr_m39ixegYFK1rt2igpo1_500.gif MYUNGSOO !!! STOP!!
When I told SungGyu oppa I am not going to wish him Happy Birthday.... tumblr_m32ujrRRM51qdons0o8_250.gif tumblr_m32ujrRRM51qdons0o7_250.gif he isn't really happy I suppose? ahahaha... tumblr_m32ujrRRM51qdons0o6_250.gif and he broke out in a headache HAHA
tumblr_m2wysq6eeK1qcf45yo4_250.gif Happy Birthday Gyu Hyung!!
tumblr_m2uhotfQ8u1qbpryfo2_250.gif SungGyu venting his anger because I refuse to celebrate his birthday.
tumblr_m39za5QgGq1qanlnzo1_500.gif SungGyu : HoYa ah, can you get your wifey to wish me happy birthday please?
HoYa : I..I will see first.
tumblr_m39rjdBckr1qd75jqo1_500.jpg Really? No birthday wishes for me? Please... no?
tumblr_m39fvuHnXp1rsia87o1_250.jpg Sends you *death glare* OKOK!! I am sorry. I am wishing you happy birthday now!!!
 HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE OLDEST, GRANDPA GYU!!!
 hehe
tumblr_m390i4sX7z1qdc16co1_500.jpg SungGyu hyung, YOU !! hahaha