031

We are your Hoobaenim!! ( sequel to We are your Oppa!!! )

WooHyun's POV

Today is finally the day to do official recording of our song. Gyu hyung and HyeYong had already finished theirs Monday. Including their MV filming too since it the MV concept is recording studio. MyungSoo said he needs a little bit more practice so they agreed on recording theirs next week. Things are getting a little rush for us because Appa has announced that INFINITE will be having a concert in February. CHARM5's songs are in the process of churning out and they will start practice anytime soon. Therefore we have to complete the recording of the project album as soon as possible so that HyeYong will have time to practice. The other girls are busy with their schedules too. RaIm noona, Amy and MinAh had just been confirmed the roles of HerShe in Dream High 2 (acted by JiYeon, HyoRin and AiLee) ChaeRin had been confirmed the role of SungAh in Shut Up Flower Boy Band. Myungie better take good care of her.
"Aish, why isn't she out yet?" I waited for nearly 10 minutes. I tried calling her but she isn't picking up. You must be thinking why don't I just punch in the number pin? It is because the girls have this rules of no boys allowed -.-. Luckily, today HyoAn hyung is free to fetch us over. He came up to check on us after waiting for so long. 
"Hyung, can I just go in this once. Please. My sister is always early. I am afraid she might be sick or something." I pleaded. HyoAn hyung punched in the pin and we entered. 
"Aigoo. This girl." I opened the door to their bedroom. Papers, notes, pens, were strewn over her bed. I went over and tidied up her materials before waking her up. 
"Uhmm.." she made a noise after I had accidentally knocked into her.
"Baby girl, it is time to wake up." I whispered so as not to wake the other girls up. Their schedules only start 2 hours later.
"Ugh. Oppa. What are you doing in our dorm?" she was startled.
"To wake you up of course. Hurry up go wash up. We are so late." I tapped on my watch.
"Mian Mian. Give me 15 minutes." She hurry up rushed to their walk-in closet room. 
She came out in images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTsQ37OoNkNA6POpi86y1E. "Ok. We can go now!" she grabbed her bag. "Ah, wait. My phone." she chuckled at how careless she was.
"You should be glad that HyoAn hyung is here to fetch us. Or we will be even later if we had to take the bus." I nagged at her.
"Sorry oppa. Sorry HyoAn oppa. I have an important test coming up soon and I am not really prepared for it." she apologised.
"Don't stress yourself too much ok." I ruffled her hair. This little sister of mine. Trying to struggle between school work and preparing to be an idol.


HyeYong's POV

"Mianhae sunbaenim we are late. Mian hae." I apologised to Tiger JK sunbaenim and a few of his crew.
"As a punishment, you are to call me Tiger JK oppa." he teased. My eyes nearly popped out. " I am not that old you know. Even though I have a kid already."
"Araso. Tiger JK o-oppa." I guess this is his way of making me closer to him. It has been 2 months working with him, yet I still have not get closer.
"Ok. We will trial run it twice as a whole. Then WooHyun, you go in to record your parts first. HyeYong will record after you. At the duet parts you two will go in together and record it." Tiger JK sunbaenim told us his plans. It was similar to that when I was recording with Gyu oppa. So I guess things will be the same for the other oppas too. We went in and had 2 runs of the song. Then we came out to listen to the recordings. My voice wasn't sounding that good. Not that I am sick. But not good as in oppa's voice is so sweet and warm. Mine is of a total rookie. I started to be nervous, what if I screw the recording up later.
Oppa went in shortly after. I listened attentively to his voice and singing style so that I can try and match up to his. 2 hours later, oppa came out. Only half the song had been recorded. 
"Lets take a break. HyeYong you will go in later." Tiger JK sunbaenim changed the plan.
"Annyeong hasaeyo." a very familiar low voice greeted while oppa was guiding me with the tune.
"Boo oppa?!" I looked up. 
"Hyung!!" WooHyun oppa jumped up.
"I heard that you two are recording, and I happen to be near this area so I decided to drop by. I am not disturbing right?" Boo oppa asked everyone.
"Nope. They are having a break now." Tiger JK sunbaenim smiled.
"Ah here. I brought some snacks and ice-cream along too." Boo oppa brought a bag out and placed on the table. We gathered around.
We started chatting. It has been some time since I saw Boo oppa, since I moved to the dorm. And even longer since Woo oppa saw Boo oppa, but the two of them often chat with each other over the phone, so I guess that was how Boo oppa knew we are recording today. 
"Wah. Now I am totally being ignored." I pouted. My two oppas are now talking to each other, leaving me out of the conversation. I know Woo oppa heard me since he made eye contact, but smirked and continued talking with Boo oppa. So I turned the other direction and continued eating my ice cream while studying the lyrics.
"1, 2, 3" I heard some one count. Next moment, I was caught in an arm-lock position by Boo oppa and Woo oppa came up to tickle me.
"Wait wait. Let me finish my ice cream first please." I pleaded. They stopped. So I quickly finish my ice cream before they could do anything else.
"Tiger JK oppa. I think we have waste too much time. I should go in to record now." I quickly rushed forward and head towards the recording room.
After recording for who knows how long, since there wasn't a clock inside, Boo oppa talked through the system.
"Boo oppa is leaving soon." 
"Ahh.. Wait. I am coming out." I quickly took off the headset and headed out.
"Byebye Boo oppa." I gave him a tight hug.
"Aigoo.. My baby sister.FIGHTING!" he cheered me on. "Take care of our baby ok." Boo oppa talked to Woo oppa like they are husband and wife and I am the child. We went to see him off and got back to business. 
Finally we are done with recording. And thank god, I have no school on Thursday. Why? After we packed up and headed out, the sky was crimson red. I thought that it was only 6pm or so. 
"Oppa, time has passed so slowly." I complained.
"Mwoh?" he looked at me confused.
"I thought we were in there for long. But looks like the sun is only setting." I replied.
"Girl. Are you alright? The sun is rising. Not setting." he laughed at me and yawned.
"Huh?! What?" I whipped out my handphone. 6:43 AM. The time was screaming in my face. What!? AM?! The next day?! I feel like fainting.
"Come on. You got to go catch some sleep now. I will tell SungYeol that your recording will be pushed to next week. Today will solely be practice for you two so that you can start later." oppa said as he led me towards the bus stop. People are getting off the bus to gead to work. We are getting on the bus to go back to the dorm and sleep. I guess this is the lifestyle of a trainee and an idol?
Sigh. So tough.



Whheeeehhhaaa...So I had to prevent myself from watching fancams or I will just faint and die without even completing my studies. HOYA IS HOT!!! Ok but the abs, sigh, still disappointed. He better show it today.
SungJong and SungYeol's cover of Trouble Maker is just HILARIOUS haha..Yeollie's arms are now so so muscular, it doesn't fit him in that sleeves dress. And chest? Why not abs haha..
Anyways, for now I am going back to study (: